• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
2002-red-wings-e1273696994272-300x300.jpg

AH YEAH!!! Go Red Kings!!!

I don't know what I'm doing anymore, this series needs to end fast so we can see what stupid/entertaining trades are done in the offseason

Basically this except for the Go Red Penises stuff.

Jewels From the Crown said:
Kings goaltender Jonathan Quick took a shot up high from forward Kyle Clifford in practice and left the ice after being unable to shake it off. No word yet on the extent of the injury, but it doesn't look like anything that would keep him from being able to go for Game 1 (although it does look pretty painful).

link

plz no. plz. plz.

Jon Rosen said:
Heard Quick "is fine" despite taking puck up high in practice.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wtf happened in this thread? Rangers-GAF not salty enough, so Kings-GAF -snirk- taking aim at their own? That's what happens without a decent captain I guess. Just like the actual team doesn't have a decent captain either.

Wtf happened in this thread? Rangers-GAF not salty enough, so Kings-GAF -snirk- taking aim at their own? That's what happens without a decent captain I guess. Just like the actual team doesn't have a decent captain either.

If Kings-gaf needs a Captain I will take up the job. My lieutenants are Poly and Dream.

MacAttack

If Kings-gaf needs a Captain I will take up the job. My lieutenants are Poly and Dream.
Lieutenant?! How about a captain and two assistants like any respectable squad (sorry NYR)? We're gonna need to know how you plan on setting up your lines as well.

You, poly and dream seem like a pretty good energy line but who are your top six forwards?

Lieutenant?! How about a captain and two assistants like any respectable squad? We're gonna need to know how you plan on setting up your lines as well.

You, poly and dream seem like a pretty good energy line but who are your top six forwards?

Can't think of anyone else that is really a Kings fan outside of Pickles, Dream, Poly, and Clyde.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
For some reason WonkyPanda feels like a rookie to me. Too innocent. Clydefrog is definitely Jeff Carter and/or Mike Richards. Pickles probably kopitar. Jackshit is stool. Dream can be brown because he's giving me the "i can count to potato" vibe. That leaves poly and you. I guess you can be Gaborik and Poly Quick?

Calamari41

41 > 38
I highly suggest that you Rangers fans take part in that trip so that you can experience firsthand the fabled hospitality of Kings fans.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is Kings-Age the new Pens-Age?
Not even close. Kings-Age is fine, Pens-Age was horrendous at their height of entitlement. Don't really get all the Kings hate in here besides Brown / Stoll, seems like it's just the cool thing to do right now.

~Kinggi~

Banned
I hope this thread doesnt get too ugly. Lots of HATE and EVIL in this thread. Community thread was much kinder.

Full of LOVE and PEACE

yousee.

Is Kings-Age the new Pens-Age?

I am offended by that.

For some reason WonkyPanda feels like a rookie to me. Too innocent. Clydefrog is definitely Jeff Carter and/or Mike Richards. Pickles probably kopitar. Jackshit is stool. Dream can be brown because he's giving me the "i can count to potato" vibe. That leaves poly and you. I guess you can be Gaborik and Poly Quick?

Dream is a Professor so I don't know if he should be Brown.

Acid08

Banned
Not even close. Kings-Age is fine, Pens-Age was horrendous at their height of entitlement. Don't really get all the Kings hate in here besides Brown / Stoll, seems like it's just the cool thing to do right now.
Look at this East Coast Bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom