• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

yea good work tonight, we played some solid hockey

we are sitting at 90 and still have a chance to finish Top 100 Elite which is it's own separate trophy as well

Revenant

welp sorry about dropping out fellas, my controller was out of battery and my charger wire no longer works so guess I have some new accessories to buy again.

Revenant

you just wanted to go get high with your friends its cool Rev we get it

Dude c'mon its a completely normal water bottle....

smartestbong.jpg

see stop being immature.

Stat!

Some good games last night. Is anyone up for some afternoon games? I feel like if we hit top 100, we'll need to play until the last night, and just before the season ends so we don't get "bumped" out by not playing.

Some good games last night. Is anyone up for some afternoon games? I feel like if we hit top 100, we'll need to play until the last night, and just before the season ends so we don't get "bumped" out by not playing.

Nah we won't need to play that often I think most other clubs will take a break in the next week or so for the holidays and we will tread water right at 100. If we run off 2 or 3 more nice runs before the playoffs start and I'd think that will be enough to seal the deal...

Btw prob not playing at all today or tonight

Milly79

When do P/Os start and what is the roster looking like? I know I may be around/tied with Moop, but I also know he can't make it. Just want to make sure I can set up some time to play.

When do P/Os start and what is the roster looking like? I know I may be around/tied with Moop, but I also know he can't make it. Just want to make sure I can set up some time to play.

looks like playoffs start Thursday night 12/27

I haven't done the numbers but I expect they will be the same as every month so far
Legit, Aces, Milly, Viz, Delryk

I'll sit if Schuey or Swim are available and wanna take my spot since both of them have put in a good amount of games this month

Milly79

I'll sit if Moop finds some time between his V-neck, bar hopping, bare-hand shark catching, fat chick fucking ass wants to show up one night!

moop1167

I'm out of town until next Thursday so I can technically play if I have enough games. But obviously I won't be able to play until then so I am sure I won't be in the mix for games played anyway.

Stat!

Congrats to Legit as he hit 1000. Great games Vis, Swim, Delryk, and Legit as we went 17-2-1 in our past 20 and got up to 54 overall at one point.

yea gg's to all

we have taken it to another level this year, I remember the days when we couldn't get anything going in the offensive zone and now we live in there and are moving the puck and making highlight plays every game

my bad on the last 2 games, I bring nothing to the table as a forward, especially as a winger, we should be ranked about 50 now if it wasn't for that "experiment". No more forward for me.

btw I was browsing the leaderboards and noticed we have the 3rd ranked penalty kill in the Top 100 at 89.2%, good work men

If I have time tomorrow I'll pull the playoff games played numbers and post them

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
btw I was browsing the leaderboards and noticed we have the 3rd ranked penalty kill in the Top 100 at 89.2%, good work men
So is that the 3rd best PK overall? Or does it only go by division? Either way that's sick, thanks to Aces, Milly, and Moops great PK work.

Our cycle has become elite, even guys like Swim and Delryk are able to get involved and getting points now, good to see the changes we made to the club are paying off.

So is that the 3rd best PK overall? Or does it only go by division? Either way that's sick, thanks to Aces, Milly, and Moops great PK work.

Our cycle has become elite, even guys like Swim and Delryk are able to get involved and getting points now, good to see the changes we made to the club are paying off.

I only checked the Elite leaderboards , it would take me all day to go thru the Pro and Amateur scrub teams

Thank yourself Legit too, for taking all those penalties to give us the "opportunities" to go on the PK

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I only checked the Elite leaderboards , it would take me all day to go thru the Pro and Amateur scrub teams

Thank yourself Legit too, for taking all those penalties to give us the "opportunities" to go on the PK
I try my best. I just looked at pro and there were only 3 teams with a better PK then us, and then the amateur division had a lot of teams better then us, but a lot of those teams haven't played that many games.

Stat!

That's pretty sweet on our PK. We are 13th in the Elite top 100 for goals against.

It's really fun playing right now as it feels that very rarely when we lose were we just the worse team. We're just clicking constantly right now from everyone and it's great to play.

Here's the save I was talking about earlier Legit, Swim. This is slowed to 25 but was in game 7. A great save by Kipper (in my dynasty, it was a fantasy draft).

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/146118220

Stat!

Tomorrow night is the final night before the playoffs night. We are at 88 overall. Legit says he'll be on but not all night. Hopefully we can get a couple more tomorrow and we can get a good run in and finish in the top 100.

here's the GP for December as of last night:

FWD:
226 Legit
136 Aces
76 Moop

51 Milly
10 Rev

DEF:
128 Viz
99 Delryk

40 Swim
32 Schuey

----

I've already said I'd like to sit, so if Swim can be available whenever you dudes wanna get together and play the playoffs, my spot is his

so Legit said he probably can't play playoffs tomorrow night...

what's everyone's availability for the weekend?

Legit, Aces, Moop, Delryk, Swim?

Top Bottom