• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I might have something come up but I'll try and push it until tomorrow, but I need to know if you guys want to do this tonight for sure.

Red_Man

I'll be able to make it.

So for 10 est we can get :

Moop
Aces
Schuey?
Myself
Viz / Swim

If Delryk doesn't turn up ill play alongside Schuey

So midnight EST or whenever Moop is ready I guess

Speak now if yall wanna push it off until tomorrow or Sunday or forever hold your peace...

Red_Man

45 mins from now we start according to Moop, gives Delryk time to show up if he wants to play

Red_Man

U got some new info from Moop or just can't tell time correctly?

11pm CST ain't in 45 mins Einstein...
Take your learnin some where else.

You do realize Moop that we could end up having to play for 2-3 hours? No point in starting if you're going to bail after the 2nd game

Red_Man

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
In the interest of accuracy, @Eklund was first to report the NHL offer to NHLPA.

Darren Dredger said:
@Eklund. Good work on this story, Ek.

There you go aces

Stat!

Way to Legit, Moop, Vis and Schuey for a third straight banner.

We kept the four teams (three of them with double wins to losses ratio/Elite teams) to 1 goal and 43 shots over four games. Great defence from everyone. That's why we're 13 in GA in the top 100 Elite teams.

The only goal came within the first minute of the first game 42 seconds which means we had 179 minutes and 18 seconds of shutout time over the playoffs.

Way to go guys on our best season yet finishing 122 overall and a record of 140-45-12.

moop1167

Way to Legit, Moop, Vis and Schuey for a third straight banner.

We kept the four teams (three of them with double wins to losses ratio/Elite teams) to 1 goal and 43 shots over four games. Great defence from everyone. That's why we're 13 in GA in the top 100 Elite teams.

The only goal came within the first minute of the first game 42 seconds which means we had 179 minutes and 18 seconds of shutout time over the playoffs.

Way to go guys on our best season yet finishing 122 overall and a record of 140-45-12.

1567428_o.gif

congrats to the club for bringing home another Elite Banner tonight (THREE-PEAT!), capping off a great month where we climbed all the way to 52 overall in Elite at one point only to stumble down the stretch still finishing an impressive 122 OVR in the Elite division.

Legit, Moop, Aces, Schuey and myself faced some pretty stiff competition in the playoffs and grinded out a bunch of solid defensive W's which Aces touched on above

The OP has been updated with stats, standings and our growing collection of banners
dec12.jpg

and per request from Aces:
3peatsml.jpg

Red_Man

Great job from everybody, our best defensive games I've ever seen since I've been with the club. Complete shutdown of everyone we ran into, and what I would consider our most difficult competition in the playoffs yet. Stellar stuff, and we keep getting better every month, who knows how far we'll go.

Here's two highlights from our game after the playoffs, sick pass from Viz to Aces who finishes it off in style :

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/146805838

And one where I work it up the boards and throw it out moop who slams it home with a beauty 1 timer:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/146806020

Wow nice job guys

We gotta get u in the playoffs next month my dude. Now that Moop got a taste a victory you are the only one left that hasn't got a shot yet.

Hopefully you and Rev continue to get back into the mix playing more often like u guys did in December solidifying our depth. We are 9 deep right with interchangable parts. I'd like everyone to get their names on a banner this year at some point.

Next month the goal has got to be a Top 100 finish, we were damn close this month and I want that trophy. And as always we will defend our banner and go for the Four-Peat...

Red_Man

Top 100 is definitely do able, especially if we played like we did last night, although we could still use a better PP setup but that's a minor detail.

Top 100 is definitely do able, especially if we played like we did last night, although we could still use a better PP setup but that's a minor detail.

I don't think we need a PP setup more than an adjustment to the mentality of the forwards on the PP to slow things down and get the dmen involved a little more. Most times we take the 1st chance rather than moving the puck around to get a better one.

Our spacing is usually fine so no intricate setup is really needed, just a mindset adjustment to "use" the PP as a "man advantage" while we are on it.

Red_Man

That's true. I only pass to the dmen when I feel it's completely open which isn't often due to my irrational fear of dmen losing it and costing a break away.

Stat!

I might jump on if others are on as well depending on when we start though. Won't be on too late. Maybe we can work on this new fangled powerplay too.

Stat!

Anyone up for some games tonight? Ready to get the season started in the quest for top 100?

Congrats to Vis, Legit, and self-congrats to myself as we each got all-stars for defenseman, centre, and right wing respectively.

140-45-12 was our previous record. I think we can easily top that.

Red_Man

I might be, I'm still pretty dead from last night, gotta see if I'm still alive in a few hours.

Top Bottom