• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_mfvavnR5ar1qdlh1io1_500.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I won't be on until Sunday or Monday. Take advantage and get that record up before I return.

Delryk

Its missing a good part of the hit too... The player kept bouncing on the bench and then finally fell on the ice before trying to get up...

Looks like we are about to play

Moop, Aces and I are a go. Delryk is on but has responded so we have at least 1 more spot open right now...

Stat!

We started the weekend 7-5-3. We went 16-1-2 on Friday through Sunday. Didn't lose all "weekend" in regulation actually either as on Saturday/Sunday, we were 13-0-2.

Back in the elite division as we finish the night 23-6-5.

Way to go everyone to turn around our slow start.

Red_Man

I misread a "Goat rope" shield in BL2 as "goat rape shield". I call it the Milly Shield in honor of you now, Milly.
I was going to ask you if you wanted to do some Club vs Club games, but then I realized that would be difficult seeing as you don't have a club anymore.

Red_Man

We couldn't keep up with the 231 games per day average you were setting.
By comparing yourself and your team to myself or this club, you were destined for failure from the beginning. It's alright rookie mistake, there's always next year right!

By comparing yourself and your team to myself or this club, you were destined for failure from the beginning. It's alright rookie mistake, there's always next year right!
i can only imagine how impressed the women in your life are by your ironman streak of 21021 straight NHL 13 starts. I bet they drop right to their knees.

Red_Man

i can only imagine how impressed the women in your life are by your ironman streak of 21021 straight NHL 13 starts. I bet they drop right to their knees.
sFJkZ.gif

Your level of butt hurt is incredible, and it's pretty amusing seeing you resort to that kind of argument when this is what you do in your spare time:

Grinded to Prestige Master too and love the game for the most part.

Do everyone a favor, quit embarrassing yourself and never post in here again, your cut from the club was the best thing that ever happened to this club, and you have no place here. Feel free to continue lurking though and looking on from the distance as we continue to become one of the best clubs in the game, and wonder what could have been if you weren't such a dumb ass, and were anything above average. Your existence from this point onward won't be acknowledged.

Red_Man

How long did it take you to stop laughing so you could actually type that out?

Red_Man

You'll be pleased to know I finally went out and got Dark Souls Moop, it better live up to your shark punching level of awesomeness or I'm gonna come over and unplug all the cables you paid some guy $200 to plug in for you.

Red_Man

Me on the first boss :

12968-i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing.jpeg

They do a pretty awful job of explaining everything.

Red_Man

Looks pretty fantastic for a game so old. Not going to get much play time in with it today, but I'll try and put some work in tomorrow.

if all else fails keep up a walkthrough or a wiki while playing.
If Moop beat the game without a walk through, then I sure as hell won't use one. I have to follow in the mans footsteps to nerd-dragon-slaying glory.

Top Bottom