• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NieR: Automata Review Thread

My hype ran out cause of the constant delays then the long localization. I mean it's still my most anticipated game but I'm just so meh about it now.
Playing it back in September wouldve been fucking glorious.
Its not the delays that bother me, its that it comes after 3 months of non stop insanity that makes 90 scores ordinary

back to 89 again

2b5867c11a.gif

Will be disappointed if it finishes below 90 but it's still very impressive for it to finish ahead of Horizon as the #1 PS4 game of 2017 .

Socivol

I wasn't even remotely interested in this game it looked really bland to me but these high review scores have me reconsidering.

Ratrat

Playing it back in September wouldve been fucking glorious.
Its not the delays that bother me, its that it comes after 3 months of non stop insanity that makes 90 scores ordinary
Only Zelda has a 90+ score...

With Petsona's track record, it will likely be the second highest rated of recent Japanese games and easily the highest ps4 game.

ChanMan

Are people really serious about wanting this game to be above 90 metacritic? Does it even really matter that much to some of you. The game looks like it is about to be Yoko Taro's highest rated game.

Top Bottom