• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - December 2015

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's the only Trauma game I actually was able to complete. All the others, I just stopped because sheeeeeesh the series got difficult. I feel this was the one that made it easier to get into the game/series, especially with all the variety.

....actually, I wonder if this means we could see the DS games on the Wii U VC as well.

L~A

NA:

Nintendo eShop on Wii U

Xenoblade Chronicles X – Earth has fallen. Yet mankind endures, taking to the stars and crash-landing on an alien world in a desperate attempt to escape. Defend the survivors using high-tech weaponry on a mission to rebuild humanity. Suit up in heavily armed mechs to tame the wilds of planet Mira and beat back the hostile forces threatening to obliterate the human race.
Trauma Team – Carefully review patient cases and decide on the best course for treatment as you assume the role of six different medical professionals. With steady hands on the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers, make quick decisions to keep your patient’s vitals stable.

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS

Pokémon Picross – Pokémon Picross is a puzzle game in which you reveal a hidden Pokémon illustration. Once you solve an illustration of a Pokémon, you can collect that Pokémon. Collected Pokémon help you solve more difficult puzzles. With more than 300 standard Pokémon puzzles, a significantly harder advanced mode and Daily Training, this game will supply hours of enjoyment. Pokémon Picross is free-to-start and is available today at 9 a.m. PT in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS.
Dementium Remastered – Rebuilt from the ground up to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS system, Dementium Remastered takes the guts of Renegade Kid’s award-winning game and delivers a new and improved atmospheric first-person survival horror experience with enhanced graphics, refined game play, high-quality audio and immersive control options. Click here to watch a trailer for the game.

Nintendo eShop sales:

Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Citizens of Earth (Wii U and Nintendo 3DS) is on sale starting at 9 a.m. PT on Dec. 7 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 21.

Nintendo eShop on Wii U

99Moves, Abyss and more games from EnjoyUp Games are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Jan. 7.

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS

Crash City Mayhem is 75 percent off (reduced from $19.99 to $4.99) starting at 9 a.m. PT on Dec. 7 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 14.
Shin Megami Tensei IV is 25 percent off (reduced from $19.99 to $14.99) starting at 9 a.m. PT on Dec. 7 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 21.
Escape from Zombie City, Ninja Battle Heroes and more games from Tom Create are on sale starting at 9 a.m. PT on Dec. 4 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 18.
Darts Up 3D, Soccer Up 3D and more games from EnjoyUp Games are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Jan. 7.
3D MahJongg, Gardenscapes and more games from Joindots are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 17.

Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:

New themes this week include:

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX “Carton Box”
Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival: Plaza

Also new this week:

Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
Fantasy Pirates – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde (DSiWare)

Ondore

The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde (DSiWare)

why.jpg

Damn good week, though. Pokecross and Trauma Team are definite, and I'll pick up Dementium on Christmas Eve for maximum awkward. (I reviewed Xenoblade).

daydream

Banned
what are the chances of the first print of rodea being this super cheap thing in the future

do we know how big that first run was? even if they didn't print that many, i can't imagine it's flying off the shelves

tolkir

Week finished

7f5TM.png

Wii U | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

Wii U | Virtual Console and Wii Software

Wii U | Sales

• Citizens of Earth is on sale starting at 9 a.m. PT on Dec. 7 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 21.
  • 99Moves, Abyss and more games from EnjoyUp Games are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Jan. 7.

Nintendo 3DS | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

• Fantasy Pirates (EnjoyUp Games | Demo)

Nintendo 3DS | Sales

• Crash City Mayhem is 75 percent off (reduced from $19.99 to $4.99) starting at 9 a.m. PT on Dec. 7 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 14.
  • 3D MahJongg, Gardenscapes and more games from Joindots are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 17.
  • Escape from Zombie City, Ninja Battle Heroes and more games from Tom Create are on sale starting at 9 a.m. PT on Dec. 4 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 18.
  • Citizens of Earth is on sale starting at 9 a.m. PT on Dec. 7 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 21.
  • Shin Megami Tensei IV is 25 percent off (reduced from $19.99 to $14.99) starting at 9 a.m. PT on Dec. 7 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Dec. 21.
  • Darts Up 3D, Soccer Up 3D and more games from EnjoyUp Games are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Jan. 7.

Nintendo DS | DSiWare

vYU92.png

• Xenoblade Chronicles X (Nintendo | €59.99 | £49.99 or €49.99 | £40.99 if you downloaded Xenoblade Chronicles until 12/18) Upcoming 12/04
    PS_WiiU_XenobladeChroniclesX_PEGI_search_thumb.jpg

• Kirby Mass Attack (Nintendo | NDS | €9.99 | £8.99 or €4.99 | £4.49 if you downloaded Kirby: Power Paintbrush until 12/10)
  • Kirby: Power Paintbrush (Nintendo | NDS | €9.99 | £8.99 or €4.99 | £4.49 if you downloaded Kirby Mass Attack until 12/10)
    TM_NDS_KirbyMassAttack_search_thumb.png
    TM_NDS_KirbyPowerPaintbrush_enGB_search_thumb.png

Wii U | Sales

• EDGE (Two Tribes Publishing) - €0.79/£0.71 (Ends December 17, normally €1.99/£1.79)
  • RUSH (Two Tribes Publishing) - €0.79/£0.71 (Ends December 17, normally €1.99/£1.79)
  • Swords & Soldiers (Two Tribes Publishing) - €1.19/£0.99 (Ends December 17, normally €2.99/£2.69)
  • Toki Tori (Two Tribes Publishing) - €0.79/£0.69 (Ends December 17, normally €1.99/£1.79)
  • Toki Tori 2 + (Two Tribes Publishing) - €2.99/£2.49 (Ends December 17, normally €14.99/£12.99) <- you're a bad person if you don't buy this at that price
  • Wicked Monsters Blast! HD PLUS (Corecell) - €2.99 / £2.69 (Ends December 31, normally €7.99/£7.19)

Nintendo 3DS | Sales

• 3D MahJongg (Joindots) - €3.99/£3.59 (Ends December 17, normally €4.99/£4.49)
  • Gardenscapes (Joindots) - €5.99/£4.49 (Ends December 17, normally €7.99/£5.99)
  • Pazuru (Joindots) - €4.49/£2.99 (Ends December 17, normally €5.99/£3.99)
  • AeternoBlade (CORECELL) - €4.99/£4.50 (Ends December 31, normally €14.99/£13.50)
  • Darts Up 3D (EnjoyUp Games) - €0.99/£0.89 (Ends December 31, normally €2.99/£2.69)
  • Football Up Online (EnjoyUp Games) - €1.99/£1.79 (Ends December 31, normally €3.99/£3.59)

uxwGK.png

what are the chances of the first print of rodea being this super cheap thing in the future

do we know how big that first run was? even if they didn't print that many, i can't imagine it's flying off the shelves

Well, it's been critically panned (though the reviewers only reviewed the Wii U version, most reviews I read said they thought the Wii version was much better but still only ok), and I can't imagine there's a lot of demand for Wii games at this point, so my guess is that gamestop/ebgames will have this on clearance early next year after it doesn't sell over Xmas.

Madao

I want a new Picross 3D :(

you mean a Picross 3D 2 localization?

because the game exists and is out in japan since october but they haven't said a thing about bringing it over.

i imported it because i'm not gonna wait for the clowns to tell us they passed on it

Tizoc

Refresh my memory
If someone wanted to get their old Wii VC purchases to be played on their Wii U, they needed to pay $1 per VC purchase to have it work on their Wii U right?

The Dementium remake is pretty darn good. It's what your expect. A cleaned up version of the original release.

The Destructoid review is fucking gross. Dude shouldn't have a platform to spew his bullshit.

Pokemaniac

Refresh my memory
If someone wanted to get their old Wii VC purchases to be played on their Wii U, they needed to pay $1 per VC purchase to have it work on their Wii U right?

If you want to play the Wii versions in Wii Mode, it's free.

If you want to upgrade to the Wii U versions, there's a fee.

Tizoc

If you want to play the Wii versions in Wii Mode, it's free.

If you want to upgrade to the Wii U versions, there's a fee.

I don't have a Wii U yet but could you explain the first part? What is the difference between Wii U and Wii ver. of a VC game?

Guamu

I don't have a Wii U yet but could you explain the first part? What is the difference between Wii U and Wii ver. of a VC game?

In wii mode you need the wiimote and/or classic controller pro and don't have savestates, button mapping or screencaping to upload pictures to the internet/miiverse

In wii u mode you can use the same controls as in the wii, or the gamepad or the wii u pro controller. You have save states, and can upload pictures to miiverse/random websites.

WiiU's VC is much smaller than Wii's

TheMoon

Wii Mode is a separate menu the system boots into that clocks down all the processors to Wii specs, disables all Wii U-specific functionality. It essentially turns your system into an actual Wii. By doing a system transfer from your old Wii to your Wii U, you can move EVERYTHING over to the Wii U's Wii Mode (save data, all digital purchases) and that now lives on your Wii U in Wii Mode where you can play it and have everything at once. You can even make use of mirroring the TV image on the GamePad for Wii Mode but you cannot use the GamePad to control any of the games in Wii Mode, sadly (unless you bought a Wii game off the Wii U eShop, which boots with a special launcher that enables the buttons to be used if the Wii game in question supports the Classic Controller [exception: RE4]).

Wii U VC games are just that. Wii U-native VC games, with all the bells and whistles of being a Wii U game. You can upgrade the Wii VC games that are also available on Wii U VC to Wii U VC versions for a fee. NES games =$1, SNES games = $1.50, N64 games = $2 per game.

Pokemaniac

When you get a Wii U, you can perform a system transfer to move all of your Wii Shop Channel content and save data to the Wii U. From there, you can use all of that content in Wii Mode on the Wii U, where the system acts essentially identically to a Wii.

Owning Wii VC games in Wii mode allows you to buy the native Wii U version of the VC game at reduced cost. The Wii U VC games include new features, including button mapping, more extensive save state features, and Off-TV play.

Tizoc

Thanks for the info, I ask because Iread in the previous thread that Wii U VC emulation has some differences to the Wii VC emulation, namely in terms of brightness.

TheMoon

Thanks for the info, I ask because Iread in the previous thread that Wii U VC emulation has some differences to the Wii VC emulation, namely in terms of brightness.

Only for N64 games and NES games. NES games look irredeemably ugly on Wii U VC. N64 games are a tad darker and iirc have a tiny bit more input lag compared to the Wii VC versions for whatever reason. SNES, DS and GBA games are ace, though.

also

Banned
Only for N64 games and NES games. NES games look irredeemably ugly on Wii U VC. N64 games are a tad darker and iirc have a tiny bit more input lag compared to the Wii VC versions for whatever reason. SNES, DS and GBA games are ace, though.

DS and GBA games are ace, though they are slightly darkened. Still, not as awful as N64.

hVDbIuil.png

4uTeTjAl.png

(Images by Gonzo The Great from this thread discussing Wii U's VC)

SNES games have ~2 frames of input lag when played on the TV and an additional 2 frames when played on he gamepad. (1, 2), so 4 frames total if you're using off-tv play. I found them fine but I don't know how sensitive you're to input lag. I also didn't have a SNES so I have no reference point.

A tad darker?
Here's a good post showing how dark the N64 games really are.
w2UcAXql.jpg

4QBBCvb.png

7vfMkJE.jpg

Yes, the background in the last one is supposed to be white.
N64 VC has bad input lag if you use the Wii U pro controller, gamepad should be ok.
Wii U
http://a.pomf.se/pwxwsp.webm

Retroarch (PC)
http://a.pomf.se/sxhcna.webm
Wii vs Wii U
Again, depends how sensitive you are. I haven't and won't purchase any N64 VC games on Wii U so I can't give first hand experience.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
The Legend of Dark Witch 2 releases in North America on Dec. 17 at $6.99, per Circle's Twitter.

North America is also getting four Dark Witch themes on the same day. Europe will eventually get nine (I think?) themes. (NoA only lets publishers have four themes per game for some reason.)

[edit] Circle is claiming that Go! Go! Kokopolo 3D is still happening. It's been a long ass time since it was first announced, huh?

Experien

you mean a Picross 3D 2 localization?

because the game exists and is out in japan since october but they haven't said a thing about bringing it over.

i imported it because i'm not gonna wait for the clowns to tell us they passed on it

But don't I need a JP 3DS to play it?

also

Banned
The Triforce Heores 2.0 update is up on the EU eShop. It's 1100 blocks (~17MB ~140MB).
It adds Den of Trials (30+ floor dungeon), 2 new outfits, as well as some other improvements, most notably the ability to buy friend tokens after you've cleared the main story.

Tizoc

I see that Wii VC games go fr $15-20 range on the Wii U eShop, at least based on these threads.

And here we have Sony peeps raging that PS2 classics are going for $15 a game.

Now if it's a game I own on PS3, sure I wouldn't want to drop $15 on it if I got it for cheaper before (would settle for a $5 upgrade fee doe), but all dem Level 5 RPGs+War of the MOnsters?
Take my money Sonty
TAKE ALL MY MONEY

For that matter, If I had a Wii U, I would've gotten that Trauma Center game day 1 just cuz of how good praise it got.

The Legend of Dark Witch 2 releases in North America on Dec. 17 at $6.99, per Circle's Twitter.

North America is also getting four Dark Witch themes on the same day. Europe will eventually get nine (I think?) themes. (NoA only lets publishers have four themes per game for some reason.)

[edit] Circle is claiming that Go! Go! Kokopolo 3D is still happening. It's been a long ass time since it was first announced, huh?

Where is EU release >=/
Dark Witch 1 is on Steam now if anyone is interested-
http://store.steampowered.com/app/420770/
Shouldn't require a lot out of one's PC/laptop, so double dip and support the dev if you want :3

Trauma Team is spectacular, y'all should check it out. Great characters, super varied gameplay, cool music (by the main SMT4 composer). It's fantastic.

The Triforce Heores 2.0 update is up on the EU eShop. It's 1100 blocks (~17MB).
Hmm, 1100 blocks are about 141MB. Maybe you did the math for 110 blocks, which is about 14MB?

also

Banned
Trauma Team is spectacular, y'all should check it out. Great characters, super varied gameplay, cool music (by the main SMT4 composer). It's fantastic.

Hmm, 1100 blocks are about 141MB. Maybe you did the math for 110 blocks, which is about 14MB?

You're right, my conversion was wrong. I was operating under the wrong assumption that 8 blocks = 1Mb instead of 1 MB.

You're right, my conversion was wrong. I was operating under the wrong assumption that 8 blocks = 1Mb instead of 1 MB.
Ah, yeah, that's an easy mistake to make ^^u A very easy way to convert game sizes from blocks to MBs is to multiply the amount of blocks by 0.128. 1100 x 0.128 = 140.8, so the update is 140.8MB.

RiggyRob

Seeing FF7 and Ni No Kuni 2 as 'Console Debut' makes me think that SE and Level-5 are seriously considering the NX as a viable option, Ni No Kuni especially.

RiggyRob

Wasn't NNK2 listed as "console exclusive"? Or even "PS exclusive"?

There's some confusion, it said Console Debut on the screen but Boyes said exclusive to PS4 apparently.

Either way, I can't imagine Ni No Kuni 2 coming out on PC or X1, and since the first came out on DS, I'm assuming the sequel will eventually hit the NX too.

I need a case for my 3DS XL. Shouldn't be too hard to find one in a store but I have to wait till my parents visit me to go shopping for one.

tolkir

Seeing FF7 and Ni No Kuni 2 as 'Console Debut' makes me think that SE and Level-5 are seriously considering the NX as a viable option, Ni No Kuni especially.

If Nintendo is able to include handheld gaming and PS4 power, it's very probable japanese third party want to release their AAA games in NX.

Besides, i don't expect those two titles in 2016, so they have time to work with NX.

jmizzal

Yea I doubt they would be coming to Xbox one over NX, maybe FF7 but Ni No Kuni 2 would make no sense it would def sell more on NX

sörine

Banned
There's some confusion, it said Console Debut on the screen but Boyes said exclusive to PS4 apparently.

Either way, I can't imagine Ni No Kuni 2 coming out on PC or X1, and since the first came out on DS, I'm assuming the sequel will eventually hit the NX too.
Bandai Namco's publishing NNK2 outside Japan so PC is a given. Just like their Dark Souls deal with From.

NX is still a possibility though, especially if Level 5 wants to move any units in Japan.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
omg EU is getting Game & Watch Gallery 4 on GBA on the Wii U VC. Please let this mean the US will see it soon.

.....also some GBA game called "Polarium Advance" as well.

TheMoon

Nintendo eShop (Wii U)

FAST Racing NEO (Shin'en Multimedia) - €14.99/£10.99
Race through a futuristic sci-fi world at incredible speeds in FAST Racing NEO. Jump into the driver’s seat of your anti-gravity vehicle and put your skills to the test in high octane competitions. Play locally with four of your friends in split-screen or online against 8 players from all around the world. Race through abandoned mines in the depths of the earth, to dense jungle areas, futuristic cities, crossing vast deserts and finally up into the stratosphere and beyond. Become a legend and master all courses on even the highest speed!

Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures (ScrewAttack Games) - €9.99/£8.99
Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures features the AVGN and friends as they blast their way through 10 levels of fun, fast paced 2D action based on the AVGN's adventures from his online series. With multiple playable characters, power ups, cameos galore, tons of secrets, and more -- we're making a game that all fans of video games will enjoy! If you're a fan of old school difficulty, fart jokes, The Nerd, and/or old school platformers, chances are you'll enjoy AVGN Adventures. Some say "hard," but we're saying "rewarding!" Why? Because every check point you get, every boss you beat, every accomplishment is something you've earned. You feel like a stud. This is a game that allows you to brag to your friends if you beat it. Yes, this is the official The Angry Video Game Nerd game!

Dinox (Engine Software) - €4.99/£4.49
Dinofans look no further! You have discovered your treasure chest of pre-historical creatures! In Dinox, you’ll test your knowledge about the Dinosaurs in a very addictive way. With high quality movie fragments that look like the Dinosaurs are right in front of you, Dinox will show you everything about the Dinosaur era. But that’s not all; your score will be posted on the ranking board so you can challenge your family and friends to beat your score. This of course, will be impossible without knowledge of the Dinosaurs!

Voxel Maker (Nostatic Software) - €4.49/£3.49
With VoxelMaker you can create 3D models of your own design and render them with realistic lighting and shadows. Voxel models are made from 3D cubes and create a stylized, "blocky" look - much like a 3D version of pixel art. Use the built-in ray tracer to render high-quality images of your scenes. With VoxelMaker you have both 3D canvas and camera in your hands: be inspired and create!

Game & Watch Gallery Advance (Nintendo, GBA VC) - €6.99/£6.29
Enjoy six blasts from the past – and discover more – in Game & Watch Gallery Advance. This collection includes Mario’s Cement Factory, Donkey Kong Jr., Donkey Kong 3, Fire, Boxing, and Rain Shower. Each has a modern mode featuring updated graphics, sound, gameplay and all-new twists. They can also be played in classic mode in their original, LCD-style glory! The more you play, the more games you’ll unlock. There are other classics waiting to be discovered in this thrilling collection of gaming greats!

Polarium Advance (Nintendo, GBA VC) - €6.99/£6.29
The rules of Polarium are simple, but – as with all great puzzle games – tricky to master. Each stage presents a grid of mixed black and white tiles. To clear the stage you must plot the path to flip over certain tiles, changing the grid to a single colour, in one turn! Polarium Advance features 365 puzzles - one for each day of the year - a Time Attack mode against the clock, and a puzzle creator mode so that you can create your own brainteasers for your friends to solve.

Special offers
Citizens of Earth (Atlus) - €4.99/£4.00 (Ends December 24, normally € 11.99/£9.99)
Life of Pixel (Super Icon) - €4.99/£4.49 (Ends January 9, normally €9.99/£8.99)
Rock’N’Racing Off Road (EnjoyUp Games) - €2.99/£2.69 (Ends January 7, normally €5.99/£5.39)
ZaciSa: Defense of the Crayon Dimensions! (ZeNfA Productions) - €0.99/£0.79 (Ends January 7, normally €2.99/£2.29)

Nintendo eShop (3DS)

SteamWorld Heist (Image & Form) - €16.99/£11.99 (Ends December 31, normally €19.99/£14.99)
Prepare for boarding! SteamWorld Heist is a space adventure with turn-based tactical shootouts, where you aim in real time and perform awesome bullet-bouncing trick shots.

From the makers of SteamWorld Dig: Join Captain Piper Faraday, smuggler and occasional pirate, as she recruits a rag-tag team of steam-driven robots and sets out on a daring adventure. With your hearty crew, you’ll board, loot and shoot your way through enemy spaceships. Overcome the challenges of the vast frontier by upgrading your robots with unique abilities, weapons - and even stylish hats!

Special Introductory Offer until 31/12/2015: €3.00 / GBP 3.00 / CHF 4.00 off and download code for the Nintendo 3DS HOME Menu theme "SteamWorld Heist Theme" included with every purchase from Nintendo eShop.​

Theme Description: Spiffy SteamWorld Heist wallpaper for your Nintendo 3DS, matching folder graphics and relaxing background music.

Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures (ScrewAttack Games) - €9.99/£8.99
Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures features the AVGN and friends as they blast their way through 10 levels of fun, fast paced 2D action based on the AVGN's adventures from his online series. With multiple playable characters, power ups, cameos galore, tons of secrets, and more -- we're making a game that all fans of video games will enjoy! If you're a fan of old school difficulty, fart jokes, The Nerd, and/or old school platformers, chances are you'll enjoy AVGN Adventures. Some say "hard," but we're saying "rewarding!" Why? Because every check point you get, every boss you beat, every accomplishment is something you've earned. You feel like a stud. This is a game that allows you to brag to your friends if you beat it. Yes, this is the official The Angry Video Game Nerd game!

Terraria (505 Games) - €19.99/£16.99
Experience the infinite possibilities of Terraria with the most intuitive interface imaginable! Explore vast fantasy worlds and battle hundreds of different enemies with weapons and armour you choose to create. Build anything from simple dwellings to immense fortresses with a swipe of your stylus. Hundreds of hours of entertainment await!

Petit Novel series - Harvest December (CIRCLE Ent.) - €11.99/£9.19
"Petit Novel series – Harvest December" is a collection of 13 stories set in the small, snowy town of Tagami. Follow Masaki Konno, a teenager prone to falling into sticky situations through his last year of high school. Each month is a new story that connects and leads up to the final instalment, "Perfect December". Sometimes heart-warming, sometimes violent, sometimes comical, often mystical - for Tagami is known to be a land where a god resides...

Rytmik Ultimate (Cinemax) - €17.99/£15.99 (€9.99/£8.99 if you own The Keep on the same Nintendo 3DS)
"Rytmik is a powerful pocket music station allowing you not only to play with samples and musical instruments but also to mix them together, shape them and create music clips or track for your Friday night set-list. Thanks to new features, Rytmik Ultimate takes music creation to a whole new level. Rytmik allows you to share your songs with other users through the Rytmik Cloud and can also serve as a music player for songs uploaded on Rytmik Cloud with it. On top of that, users can exchange their songs and cooperate on their composing. Once your work is complete, you can save it in WAV format. Rytmik Ultimate comes with a sound library of more than 750 instruments containing the libraries of the previous Rytmik series (Rytmik, Retrobits, Hiphop King and World Music) and adding a brand new set of samples ranging from deep dubstep kicks and basses to cutting synth leads and special effects. Rytmik Ultimate with Rytmik Cloud will include more features and additions to the popular series to enrich your experience with playing with sounds and creating music on the go.

Cinemax Loyalty Offer until 24/12/2015: 40% off for users who have downloaded The Keep with the same Nintendo Network ID.
The Magic Hammer (Wobbly Tooth) - €4.99/£4.49
Every Hammer needs a hero. The Magic Hammer is an open-world action RPG where you embark on an epic adventure with your Hammer! Customize your character, explore towns, battle in boneyards and roam the open world in third person. Level up to unlock new magical powers, travel to different realms, tame animals and take on greater enemies! Play the entire Story Mode co-op with a friend using Local Play or Internet. The Magic Hammer also features a creative mode that can be played single player or co-op.

Le Qpiz superoine nella notte! (Zodiak Active, theme available December 11) - €0.99
Pedalate Qpiz! (Zodiac Active, theme available December 11) - €0.99
Le Qpiz e la neve: bel lancio Liebe! (Zodiac Active, theme available December 11) - €0.99

Happy Holidays with Mario & Luigi (Nintendo, theme available December 11) - €1.99/£1.79
The Mario Bros. wish you a happy winter holiday in this festive theme. Scroll the Touch Screen to see the scenery light up!

Special offers
Citizens of Earth (Atlus) - €4.99/£4.00 (Ends December 24, normally € 11.99/£9.99)
Adventure Bar Story (CIRCLE Ent.) - €3.99/£3.19 (Ends December 31, normally €4.99/£3.99)
Brunch Panic (CIRCLE Ent.) - €2.99/£2.49 (Ends December 31, normally €3.99/£3.39)
KAMI (CIRCLE Ent.) - €1.99/£1.59 (Ends December 31, normally €2.99/£2.39)
Shin Megami Tensei IV (Atlus) - €9.99/£7.40 (Ends December 24, normally €19.99/£17.99)
Sweet Memories Blackjack (CIRCLE Ent.) - €2.99/£2.39 (Ends December 31, normally €3.99/£3.19)
Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX (Akaoni Studio) - €4.99 / £4.49 (Ends January 9, normally €7.00/£6.30)

LayLa

Petit Novel series - Harvest December (CIRCLE Ent.) - &#8364;11.99/£9.19

hmm isn't this the visual novel series that was released monthly in Japan? looks like they are releasing them all in one package.

Polarium Advance was an ATLUS USA game in America. It also came out a few years after the DS version. The endless mode is gone but the puzzles are more solid.

scamander

Banned
I'm tempted to go with the 3DS versions of SteamWorld Heist and Terraria, but I'd rather have the Wii U versions. Why can't they release Wii U and 3DS versions at the same time or at least offer cross-buy? -.-

TheMoon

I'm tempted to go with the 3DS versions of SteamWorld Heist and Terraria, but I'd rather have the Wii U versions. Why can't they release Wii U and 3DS versions at the same time or at least offer cross-buy? -.-

Because I&F are a tiny indie dev who can't develop multiple versions to completion at a time and have to pay the bills which means releasing them in waves. Besides, it's very likely they'll offer a cross-discount which is what they did for SW Dig (you got 25% off on Wii U if you owned the 3DS version already).

Top Bottom