• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - June 2014

Can I use my club nintendo coins to buy a Wii U game if I don't own a Wii U? Like, is it added to my account immediately, or do I have to log in to a Wii U to redeem it?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Can I use my club nintendo coins to buy a Wii U game if I don't own a Wii U? Like, is it added to my account immediately, or do I have to log in to a Wii U to redeem it?

They email you a code right away, and you don't have to redeem it for a while.

Jucksalbe

Banned
PC-Engine games would be great, more Mega Man games would be great, too. Or Konami could just release Axelay on WiiU VC.

zroid

Banned
Woah, the 3DS Shantae is coming to Wii U too?

NOW HOW BOUT A RELEASE DATE EH WF?

edit: "Summer 2014"...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
A ton of Capcom Virtual Console titles confirmed for 3DS & Wii U:

North America

Breath of Fire (Wii U)

Demon's Crest (Wii U)

Gargoyle's Quest II (3DS, Wii U)

Mega Man 5 (Wii U)

Mega Man 6 (Wii U)

Mega Man 7 (Wii U)

Mega Man X3 (Wii U)

Mega Man Zero (Wii U)

Mega Man Battle Network (Wii U)

Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge (Wii U)

Mighty Final Fight (3DS, Wii U)

Street Fighter 2010 (3DS, Wii U)

Europe

Breath of Fire (Wii U)

Demon's Crest (Wii U)

Gargoyle's Quest II (Wii U)

Mega Man 5 (Wii U)

Mega Man 6 (Wii U)

Mega Man 7 (Wii U)

Mega Man II (3DS)

Mega Man III (3DS)

Mega Man IV (3DS)

Mega Man V (3DS)

Mega Man Xtreme (3DS)

Mega Man Xtreme 2 (3DS)

Mega Man X3 (Wii U)

Mega Man Zero (Wii U)

Mega Man Battle Network (Wii U)

Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge (Wii U)

Mighty Final Fight (Wii U)

Street Fighter 2010 (Wii U)

Dates TBD

Mega Man Zero 2

Mega Man Battle Network 2

Mega Man Battle Network 3

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
gunman, shantae, nihilumbra, tengami, telsgrad seem great. does someone knows when they will release qube?
btw, permanent price drop for aciv is great. I'll buy it!

Weng

Hope there will be some kind of discount if you buy all Mega Man games on Wii U. Would be nice if they also brought MM9 and 10 to the Wii U eShop.

DeaviL

Banned
At first I thought it was Nintendo World Cup :(

rG5pH2J.jpg

I need this so badly.

steveovig

I really like that Capcom list of VC stuff. I gave up hope on X3 and MM7 a long time ago. Of course, these will all be spread out I'm sure over several months. I want them MMBN games, even though I own them and have beaten them!

Carlisle

Man, I keep thinking Pushmo world releases in the current week. Heartbreak week after week. But at least it's next next week now!
I'm sure I'll forget and be heartbroken on Thurs again

And as we learned 4 years ago, it has has nothing to do with 2010 either.

Wikipedia said:
In 2010, technology has advanced to the point that any person can easily travel from one planet to another through the use of interplanetary warp gates.

:(

Until they get their shit together and do cross buy I will not purchase any VC games ever. If they want me to drop $300 on VC they have to do cross buy. It's absolutely insane that every ecosystem has this except nintendo.

sörine

Banned
Until they get their shit together and do cross buy I will not purchase any VC games ever. If they want me to drop $300 on VC they have to do cross buy. It's absolutely insane that every ecosystem has this except nintendo.
XBL doesn't have crossbuy either. The only ecosystem that does is PSN.

Top Bottom