• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - June 2015

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Bummed there's no bundle for JUST the characters & stages. I don't want the Mii outfits, as cool as they are.

TheMoon

Bummed there's no bundle for JUST the characters & stages. I don't want the Mii outfits, as cool as they are.

Well, just buy them separately for 10 bucks less. Done. They're already discounted if you buy the set for both platforms.

terrisus

Hey guys, what's going on in...

ALL DA SMASH STUFF OUT TODAY, I.E. RIGHT NOW.

eShop seems to be experiencing a TON of traffic because LUCAS AND RYU AND ROY AND TWO NEW STAGES AND MORE MII OUTFITS AND AAAAAHHHHHH

image.php

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
er is the bundle actually discounted at all? I assume no

I think it's just there for convenience
Nah, it's more to easily get everything downloaded at once, which considering how slammed the eShop was, made me wish even more there was a bundle exclusing the Mii outfit stuff. Took me so many attempts to download them on 3DS, then again to enter the codes & nab them on Wii U.

zroid

Banned
Nah, it's more to easily get everything downloaded at once, which considering how slammed the eShop was, made me wish even more there was a bundle exclusing the Mii outfit stuff. Took me so many attempts to download them on 3DS, then again to enter the codes & nab them on Wii U.

gotcha. yeah i'm just going to wait till tonight or tomorrow morning.

RiggyRob

go to the smash page and add the prices for the two complete bundles yourself. :D don't be lazy :p

I'm on mobile, just thought I'd be able to get an answer quickly.

To actually answer my question:

DLC bundle 1 (including Mewtwo) for both Wii U and 3DS - £13.21

DLC bundle 2 for both Wii U and 3DS - £26.68

Total: £39.89

TheMoon

confession: I was too lazy myself to go there and look it up^^
at least I told you where to find the info, right? :D

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OMG EARTHBOUND ZERO COMING TO VIRTUAL CONSOLE AS EARTHBOUND BEGINNINGS & COMING OUT IN 3 HOURS OMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG THIS HAS TO MEAN MOTHER 3

Simbabbad

This choice of words can announce only one thing: a new Earthbound/Mother game on Wii U or (more probably) 3DS after the slow release of every game in the series...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Earthbound Beginnings (Zero) is now up! $6.99, 65.9MB (though seems to only be 35MB to actually download)

Edit: Interesting. It's rated T for "Violent References, Suggestive Themes, Crude Humor". I wonder if it's the original & not the censored version.

zroid

Banned
It is pretty weird how VC games never got price hiked in Canada, even now. Everything else costs like 20% more than the USD price. Not complaining though.

zroid

Banned
I just realized Earthbound Beginnings is going to look like poop on Wii U becausae it's an NES rom.

sigh... wish it were on 3DS instead =\

m0t0k1

I guess there's no weekly download PR today... weird. But makes sense.

can't really confirm this but saw this passing by on another forum can't really confirm this since i never receive the real pr. but its kinda strange because i believe kirby released already end most sales last a month which is strange too. take with a grain of salt.

Wii U:

Gaiabreaker (UBIQUITOUS ENTERTAINMENT) – €10.99/£9.89
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land (Nintendo, GBA VC) – €6.99/£6.29
Special offers

EarthBound – €5.99/£4.19 (Ends July 24, regular price €9.99/£6.99)
Little Inferno – €4.99/£4.59 (Ends July 24, regular price €9.99/£8.99)

3DS:

Pick-A-Gem – €2.99/£2.69
Cubit The Hardcore Platformer Robot – Free demo
Special offers

Secrets of the Titanic – €4.99/£4.99 (Ends July 24, regular price €10.99/£9.99)
SteamWorld Dig – €4.49/£3.99 (Ends July 31, regular price €8.99/£7.99)
escapeVektor- €3.99/£3.59 (Ends July 31, regular price €6.99/£5.99)
Cubit The Hardcore Platformer Robot – €2.00/£1.80 (Ends July 24, regular price €2.99/£2.69)
Steel Diver Sub Wars: Premium Version – €6.99/£6.29 (Ends July 24, regular price €9.99/£8.99) – More subs and more missions are available in the Premium Version of Steel Diver: Sub Wars, now 30% off for a limited time! The Premium Version can be purchased from the Steel Diver: Sub Wars title screen.

ramparter

Banned

I hope MK8 dlcs generate more revenue to Nintendo, maybe then they will understand. I personally know sevral people who bought the MK8 dlcs (I think everyone who I know to have the game) but no one that bought most if any of the smash.

edit:
Lol if Earthbound is actually confirmed for 9.99€.

@MUWANdo

Banned
can't really confirm this but saw this passing by on another forum can't really confirm this since i never receive the real pr. but its kinda strange because i believe kirby released already end most sales last a month which is strange too. take with a grain of salt.

That's a PR from July 17 last year.

L~A

Yup, that lisiting is fishy as hell. Knew there was something wrong there.

Oh well, hopefully we get the actual PR tomorrow or something...

maxcriden

Starting a new job in a few minutes but am just thinking about how psyched for I am for the Digital Event, haha. I hope I can watch it by tomorrow evening or so.

GRW810

This Nindies demo promotion is awesome. I'm going to check out every single game. Especially looking forward to Rive, Mudds and Runbow.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Was gonna say there wasn't anything interesting on that list but then I saw Freedom Planet, oh hell yes I'm downloading the demo for that, AND you get a 15% discount? Probably only means $1.50 off, but that's still rather nice.

Ondore

Between crossbuy, the loyalty discount and this demo it's almost like Jools is paying me to play Mutant Mudds SC.

That's very cool about those demos. Does anyone know what the play limit is? I can't check myself since it'll be a while before I can download any.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I would assume they're not up yet considering the normal eShop update time is 9 a.m. PT. WOW, they're up! Figured they wouldn't be added until 2 more hours, but yay!

Would also guess it'd be the regular 30 play limit.

Top Bottom