• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - March 2015

TheMoon

So I can give one away. I wouldn't need both, just wanted to see if people would think the circle pad would do well on the game or if I should stick with the sticks.

You can't give one away. You're not getting a code.

Anyone know when Outrun is due for release?

No. No date was announced yet.

But expect next Thursday, March 12. Because 01/15/15 & 02/12/15 were the dates for the previous two.

Robin64

Never played OlliOlli, and the crossbuy made it go from an "interested, will get one day" to a "will get at launch" kinda thing.

TheMoon

Ah right, cheers. I thought I saw something saying it was due this month sometime but I must have been dreaming.

Read my edit. Of course it's coming this month. There's one 3D Classic coming every month. But they simply haven't announced the date, though it's clearly coming next week.

TheMoon

Huh? What's this about? Did I miss anything?

You did miss a big thing.

Curve Digital are delighted to announce that their versions of Roll7’s twitch arcade skater, OlliOlli, will utilize a newly available Buy One, Get One Free scheme across the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems in all regions globally at release on 5th March.

Curve Digital MD, Jason Perkins, commented: “Curve Digital are known for frequently offering titles on PlayStation’s Cross-Buy scheme, whereby gamers who purchase a Curve title on either PS4/PS3 or Vita will receive the other versions for no added cost. We are always keen to offer these gamer-friendly schemes where possible.”

Working closely with Nintendo, Curve is now able to offer a similar-such scheme globally on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, where a purchase on either system will unlock the other system’s version, available to the same user absolutely free.

For the £7.99/$9.99/€9.99 retail price, Nintendo gamers will be able to purchase OlliOlli on either system and receive both versions unlocked via their Nintendo ID, for the optimum experience whether at home or on the go.

OlliOlli will be available on the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U eShop on March 5th, followed by Xbox One on March 6th.

Curve’s adoption of such a scheme marks another step in the publisher’s ongoing ambitions to continually innovate and push the boundaries of indie console publishing.http://nintendoeverything.com/ollio...in-march-5-supports-cross-buy-in-all-regions/

‏@CurveDigital

We are extremely excited to announce that our 3DS & Wii U versions of @Roll_7's OlliOlli will be CROSS BUY! A first for a third party game.

@CurveDigital

Buy either the 3DS/Wii U version of OlliOlli and get the other absolutely free! It's never happened on a Nintendo platform globally before.

Dee Dee

RIP Meme Run.
I must have missed the news, can someone elaborate or link the post I missed?

I started playing Pokemon Shuffle, but the energy meter is really annoying. On the other hand I am sure I would be really bored by the game right now, had I binge played this for a few hours.

Also an update on my descent into the madness that is Conception II: In an attempt to physically strangle the player with fanservice, I was introduced to the concept of "classmanting", basically encouraging me to mate other player avatars,and causing quite the ruckus in my team. My team. Spoilers for stupid nonsense ahead: Which I have by now discovered consists of a spirit medium that is haunted by the ghost of someone she once beat at a swimming tournament, a large breasted drug addict, a soupmaking tsundere that turns into her sister when we kiss, a zombie church mercenary, a miserable lab experiment, my best friend's sister who is also my teacher, and that boring blond girl.

What is life?

GulAtiCa

Most likely copyright, since a lot of his assets were just taken elsewhere.

That or he took it off himself so he can put up Meme Run: Illunanti Confirmed! for $9.99 and make more money from the fools who bought the 1st game!

I wouldn't put it past him. And if he did. Well... He would likely make a lot of money from those same fools... :lol

Refyref

You did miss a big thing.

Oh wow, how did I manage to miss that. Good to know this is finally a thing outside of Europe.
(Any idea if that is only a time-limited offer like the past cross-buy eShop games in Europe, or is this now permanent?)

TheMoon

Oh wow, how did I manage to miss that. Good to know this is finally a thing outside of Europe.
(Any idea if that is only a time-limited offer like the past cross-buy eShop games in Europe, or is this now permanent?)

Cross-buy was never a limited thing. This won't be either. What was a limited thing were cross-discounts. Like all discounts they had a time limit. You can still buy Squids Odyssey today and automatically get the other version for free.

Refyref

Cross-buy was never a limited thing. This won't be either. What was a limited thing were cross-discounts. Like all discounts they had a time limit. You can still buy Squids Odyssey today and automatically get the other version for free.

Oh, for some reason I thought Squids Odyssey was time limited. But this is good to hear!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh god, what is it? Gamecube Virtual Console confirmed?!? VIRTUAL BOY ON 3DS ESHOP CONFIRMED?!?

jholmes

Most likely copyright, since a lot of his assets were just taken elsewhere.

That or he took it off himself so he can put up Meme Run: Illunanti Confirmed! for $9.99 and make more money from the fools who bought the 1st game!

I wouldn't put it past him. And if he did. Well... He would likely make a lot of money from those same fools... :lol

Someone should put a game up on the eShop called Meem Run. I'd love to see what that dude would say.

@MUWANdo

Banned
sörine;154389622 said:
They also should've put Xtreme Sports and Shantae GBC on sale for 3DS too. I still almost can't believe we got indie support on 3DS Virtual Console. Makes me wonder if Wayforward and Shin'en's GBA games will make it to Wii U?

I don't think either company owns the rights to any of the GBA games they made. Iridion and Nanostray are owned by Majesco, Sigma Star Saga is owned by Namco, etc.

sörine

Banned
I don't think either company owns the rights to any of the GBA games they made. Iridion and Nanostray are owned by Majesco, Sigma Star Saga is owned by Namco, etc.
I don't think Wayforward owned Xtreme Sports either but that found a way. Maybe they bought back the rights?

Qurupeke

Apparently, the EU version of VLR is almost half the size of the NA version. I can skip buying a new SD card for a few more weeks...

foltzie1

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/248412-meme-run-s-reasoning-for-being-removed-from-the-eshop

Meme Run got taken down cause of Troll Face. Guess he trolled himself. :lol

I forgot that artist for that image was known, and thus had a good copyright on the image.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I asked in the N3DSXL thread, but maybe one of you can help me (so I can download more games!):

My 64GB card will be here sometime today. What do I need to do to a) format the card to work in my N3DSXL and b) get my data from my current 4GB card to the 64GB card?

TheMoon

I asked in the N3DSXL thread, but maybe one of you can help me (so I can download more games!):

My 64GB card will be here sometime today. What do I need to do to a) format the card to work in my N3DSXL and b) get my data from my current 4GB card to the 64GB card?

step 1: Format the card as FAT32
step 2: put old card into computer with card reader, copy data onto computer, copy data onto new card
step 3: there is no step 3.

Top Bottom