• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - March 2015

Orgen

VC games shouldn't give you any surveys. In fact some can't even be registered; the Donkey Kong Country games, Super Castlevania IV...

Are you sure you sure the survey wasn't actually for A Link Between Worlds.

No they don't.

You're right Atmej, I got confused. But...

I registered a lot of games yesterday (A Link Between Worlds and Wind Waker HD between them so I got confused when I said that I just finished the ALTTP survey) but going now to my "products registered" section in my Club Nintendo account I can see clearly 4 VC Zelda titles registered (I can't make a screencap right now, sorry):

A Link to the Past
Oracles of Seasons
Oracle of Ages
Minish Cap

All registered 11/9/2014 - 12/9/2014 (I think that's when they went on sale) so I was thinking that maybe all the VC purchases would give points (or at least appear here like the Zelda titles) but I see that it's not the case :|

Thanks anyway!

cacildo

So

- Tipping stars releases today in NA?
- How much?
- Isnt it kinda fun that they release a 2d mario game with heavy user created features so close to Mario Maker?
- When can we expect the platinum/gold rewards to show up on club nintendo?

Robin64

Ugh. I got all excited about Tipping Stars, then remembered I live in Europe.

*back to watching NINTENDO ANIME CHANNEL*

deadfolk

The 3D is really nice. I really dig the game on the 3DS. The 3DS vs. U question for me comes down to where I can play it most efficiently, and that's most definitely the 3DS. For you the answer to that question might be different.

Shovel Knight. I see what you did there.

maxcriden

Just wanted to mention, I want to buy some extra digital codes for MARIO VS. DONKEY KONG: TIPPING STARS

When you purchase the game for Wii U or 3DS, you get a code for free copy for the other system. I'm interested in buying these for either system. :)

Please hit me up and we'll make a deal!

(I posted this in the B/S/T thread but I know a lot of people don't go in there so...just wanted to mention this in here FWIW. If it's not appropriate please LMK and I'll remove this.)

Hmmm I'm on the fence with Tipping Stars, I loved both March of the Minis and Minis March Again but don't know if I want more of the same...

Can't wait for OutRun though!
Looking forward to the eShop update just so I can look at the 3D screenshots :)

L~A

North America:

Nintendo eShop on Wii U on Nintendo 3DS
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars – Get that “aha!” feeling over and over as you guide Minis – toy versions of Nintendo characters – to the exit in each puzzling stage. Tap objects like bridges and springs with the stylus to perfect your strategy. You can even create stages and share them online, and use the new tipping system to reward your favorite creators and unlock more content. Additionally, those who purchase the Wii U version of the game will receive a download code for the Nintendo 3DS version of the game at no additional cost, and vice versa. More information on this special offer can be found at http://mariovsdk.nintendo.com/buy. Click here to view a trailer for the game.
- OlliOlli – The fun game play of OlliOlli hits the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS systems, bringing more than 120 tricks and grinds across 50 deviously crafted levels and 250 challenges. Complete all challenges to unlock the super skillful RAD Mode and rack up the biggest combos along the way to rule the leaderboards. If you purchase either the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS version of the game, you get the other version for free! Click here to view a trailer for the game.

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Proun+ – Proun+ is a journey through modern art. Guide a ball racing along a pipe while dodging obstacles. Five different speeds from Relaxed to Speed of Light mean this game is suitable for both casual and hard-core gamers. The jazz-rock music will push you to the limits. Download Proun+ in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS at the introductory price of $5.99. Click here to view a trailer for the game.
- Azure Striker GUNVOLT – Update – Play the demo or an updated full-game version of this 2D side-scrolling action game on Nintendo 3DS. The hero’s agility and control over lightning creates a fresh approach to the genre that gives the player a unique feeling of speed and power. Click here to view a trailer for the game.
Virtual Console on Wii U
- SkyKid – Guide friends and rivals to a battle in the skies in one- or two-player mode. Pilot planes up and down against an arsenal of ground and air forces. Keep a steady hand and your eye on the target!

Nintendo eShop Sales:

Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- Tengami is 50 percent off (reduced from $9.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on March 12.
- Master Reboot is 50 percent off (reduced from $14.99 to $7.49) until 8:59 a.m. PT on April 1.
- Darts Up, Rock Zombie and Spy Chameleon from EnjoyUp are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on April 2.
- PING 1.5+ is 40 percent off (reduced from $4.99 to $2.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on April 2.
- The Letter and Maze from Treefall Studios are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on March 13.

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Space Lift Danger Panic! is 33 percent off (reduced from $2.99 to $1.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on March 20.
- Wakedas, Witch & Hero and World Conqueror 3D from Circle Entertainment are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on March 26.
- Darts Up 3D is 50 percent off (reduced from $2.99 to $1.49) until 8:59 a.m. PT on April 2.
- AeternoBlade is 66 percent off (reduced from $14.99 to $4.99) from March 6 until 8:59 a.m. PT on March 27.

Special Mii Distribution:

Stop by select Best Buy stores from 1 to 4 p.m. (local time) on March 7 to try out the New Nintendo 3DS XL system with amiibo figures in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. You can also play the Nintendo 3DS games everyone is talking about: The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Bring your Nintendo 3DS system with you for the chance to get a special Mii character of The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D producer, Eiji Aonuma, and collect Mii characters to fill puzzle panels in Puzzle Swap and help out in StreetPass Mii Plaza games. Click here to learn more and find the location nearest you.

Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:

New themes this week include:
- Kirby: Craft-Paper Party
- Kirby: Sweet Gourmet Race
- Kirby: Stripes and a Smile
- Azure Stiker Gunvolt: Sumeragi 7

Also new this week:

- Best of Casual Games (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Hollywood Fame: Hidden Object Adventure (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Zombie Incident (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)

TheMoon

So

- Tipping stars releases today in NA?
- How much?
- Isnt it kinda fun that they release a 2d mario game with heavy user created features so close to Mario Maker?
- When can we expect the platinum/gold rewards to show up on club nintendo?

It's not a 2D Mario game. It's a Donkey Kong game. With Mario in it.

sörine;154706137 said:
In this case at least Sky Kid's already on 3DS VC.
Oh? Egg on my face, eh? I'll pick it up.

sörine;154706137 said:
Of course I'm still waiting on Ufouria myself so I agree with your statement overall.
YES THAT'S THE ONE I'M WAITING FOR ARGH.

wilflare

gonna be a stretch
but anyone knows where else I can buy a NA Digital Code of Nintendoland...?
it remains elusive to me :/

Chrom

Additional sale details:

[3DS] Wakedas - $1.99 thru 3/26 (was $2.99)
[3DS] Witch and Hero - $2.79 thru 3/26 (was $3.99)
[3DS] World Conqueror 3D - $3.99 thru 3/26 (was $5.99)
[Wii U] Darts Up - $1.49 thru 4/2 (was $2.49)
[Wii U] The Letter - $0.79 thru 3/13 (was $1.99)
[Wii U] Maze - $2.49 thru 3/13 (was $2.99)
[Wii U] Rock Zombie - $3.99 thru 4/2 (was $6.99)
[Wii U] Spy Chameleon - $3.99 thru 4/2 (was $4.99)

Of note, Ping 1.5+ isn't on sale like it's supposed to as of right now.

Edit: Sale's live.

TheMoon

Just bought OlliOlli and Proun+

eShop will be killing me this year. I'Ve already skipped a ton of VC games and put them on the waitlist.

tolkir

Week finished

7f5TM.png

Wii U | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

Wii U | Virtual Console and Wii Software

• Sky Kid (Bandai Namco Games | NES | $4.99)
    -dydudcilikykq2tdw4f8kuux2.png

Wii U | Sales

• Tengami (Nyamyam | $4.99 until 03/12, then $9.99)
  • Master Reboot (Wales Interactive | $7.49 until 04/01, then $14.99)
  • The Letter - $0.79 thru 3/13 (was $1.99)
  • Darts Up - $1.49 thru 4/2 (was $2.49)
  • Maze - $2.49 thru 3/13 (was $2.99)
  • Rock Zombie - $3.99 thru 4/2 (was $6.99)
  • Spy Chameleon - $3.99 thru 4/2 (was $4.99)
  • PING 1.5+ (Nami Tentou Mushi | $2.99 until 04/02, then $4.99)

Nintendo 3DS | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

• Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (Square Enix)
    Hills of Radiant Winds BMS ($0.99)
    Into the Thick of It FMS ($0.99)
    Battle with Magus BMS ($0.99)
    Beat Them Up! BMS ($0.99)
    Apoplexy BMS ($0.99)
    Assault BMS ($0.99)

• Azure Striker Gunvolt (Inti Creates | Demo)

Nintendo 3DS | Sales

• Wakedas - $1.99 thru 3/26 (was $2.99)
  • Witch and Hero - $2.79 thru 3/26 (was $3.99)
  • World Conqueror 3D - $3.99 thru 3/26 (was $5.99)
  • AeternoBlade (Corecell Technology | $4.99 until 03/27, then $14.99) Upcoming 03/06
  • Space Lift Danger Panic! (Springloaded | $1.99 until 03/20, then $2.99)
  • Darts Up 3D (EnjoyUp Games | $1.49 until 04/02, then $2.99)

vYU92.png

Wii U | Sales

• Master Reboot (Wales Interactive) €5.99 / £4.99 / CHF 8.40 until 01.04.2015, 23:59 UTC. Regular price €11.99 / £9.99 / CHF 16.80
  • Tengami (Nyamyam) €3.99 / £3.49 / CHF 5.00 until 12.03.2015, 23:59 UTC. Regular price €7.99 / £6.99 / CHF 10.00

• Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (Square Enix)
    Hills of Radiant Winds BMS (€0.99 | £0.89)
    Into the Thick of It FMS (€0.99 | £0.89)
    Battle with Magus BMS (€0.99 | £0.89)
    Beat Them Up! BMS (€0.99 | £0.89)
    Apoplexy BMS (€0.99 | £0.89)
    Assault BMS (€0.99 | £0.89)

Nintendo 3DS | Sales

• WAKEDAS €1.99 / £1.79 / CHF 2.80 until 26.03.2015, 23:59 UTC. Regular price €2.99 / £2.50 / CHF 4.20
  • Witch & Hero (CIRCLE Ent.) €1.99 / £1.79 / CHF 2.80 until 26.03.2015, 23:59 UTC. Regular price €4.00 / £3.60 / CHF 5.60
  • World Conqueror 3D €3.99 / £3.59 / CHF 5.60 until 26.03.2015, 23:59 UTC. Regular price €4.99 / £4.29 / CHF 7.00

uxwGK.png

Javier

I'll be getting Tipping Stars and OlliOlli to support cross-buy.

AethernoBlade is tempting at that price...

disap.ed

Is there a Subway Surfers alternative on 3DS without bullshit in-app purchases?
My daughter constantly wants to play this on my smartphone.

pariah164

I sold my Tipping Stars Wii U code, so I have $10 on the 3DS eShop now. Any good indie games I should take a look at? I kinda wanted to get a couple of Game & Watch Galleries, but I fear that's my nostalgia talking and they didn't age well.

jholmes

I sold my Tipping Stars Wii U code, so I have $10 on the 3DS eShop now. Any good indie games I should take a look at? I kinda wanted to get a couple of Game & Watch Galleries, but I fear that's my nostalgia talking and they didn't age well.

Indie games on 3DS? I'd wait a week and buy OutRun 3D and Gunman Clive 1 or 2, but that's just me.

Actually I'd put it away and wait until I had another $240 and buy a Wii U but that's me.

TheMoon

Proun+ just came out today and is great.

wilflare

jumped on Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (Nintendo | $19.99) *Crossbuy*

not sure if I'll dip on OlliOlli again
got it on PlayStation

- Nintendolandddd :(

tolkir

Has anyone played Zombie Incident? Looks like a neat little Metroidish game and it's only $2

Me. It's a little metroidvania with platformer focus and a simple jump combat. You have to find 8 rooms with stars to complete it. It lasts around 1 hour and half.
Very attractive to 8 bits nostalgics.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
OlliOlli is going to be really fun once my muscle memory sets in for it. It's really great seeing the variety of tricks they managed to put in the game.

Top Bottom