• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 demo Best Buy locations revealed [Update: Canada]

I hope they update the demos in the Wii U kiosks at ALL Best Buys after E3, even if it's just with one new game like New Super Luigi U or Mario Kart.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pittsburgh!
Eh, not that I'm actually going to go. Those places will be swamped.

Wiz

Fellow Georgians:
Isn't the 'Duluth' store the one at the intersection of I-85 and Pleasant Hill? That's very reachable for Metro Atlantans.
Also, the 'Smryna' store is the one on Cobb Parkway just north of 285.

Yep, both are very reachable.

CaptainABAB

Why only two 4-hour blocks?

100% guarantee it is going to be a Cluster-F where the chance of actually trying or seeing these demos is zero.

SmokeMaxX

100% guarantee it is going to be a Cluster-F where the chance of actually trying or seeing these demos is zero.

Part of the Wii's popularity was due to hype building off of pre-existing hype. I think Nintendo's trying to recreate that Wii hype.

Phenomic

Figures none are nearby for me. Closest one is an hour away, but I don't feel like driving that far.

Three hour drive to test some E3 demos.... thanks Nintendo. I'm totally not surprised though.

Why can't I just get them for buying a Wii U? I get that they need to demo kisoks, so people who don't have one can try it out, but I feel like a fool for buying in early. Should throw us a bone for sure.

Penguin

I imagine.. and this may be pie in the sky.. but want to have staff there to properly showcase the games/fix the machines if they break.

Probably also why you won't see it on eShop.

I truly lucked out in Louisiana. The Best Buy in Harvey is very close. I want those four hours all to myself, but for Nintendo's sake, I hope more people show up.

meow

Was thinking about taking my sister but the one closest to us is still kinda far. :( Missing out on that "Luigi loot."

BuzzJive

4 hours on a Wednesday and 4 hours on a Saturday? That's a pretty pathetic amount of time. All I know is that I better get a chance to play Mario Kart.

atomsk

Party Pooper
all 3 are an hour+ away from me in NJ, no thanks Nintendo. Please Understand.

And only 8 hours? ENJOY THE GENUINE STANDING IN A LINE E3 EXPERIENCE

What a clusterfuck

Fellow Georgians:
Isn't the 'Duluth' store the one at the intersection of I-85 and Pleasant Hill? That's very reachable for Metro Atlantans.

Yeah, I was trying to figure that out

Kind of mind boggling they are using that Best Buy (which is old, somewhat run down, and near the under-construction I-85 exit) rather than the much more convenient and popular Mall of Georgia one.

Mrbob

Only Greenfield in Wisconsin? Such a small window too. Gtfo Nintendo.

You have access to the internet. Make this available to everyone. Why can't I download these games? :/

Fellow Georgians:

if so that's not too bad. I'll only stop by if I'm already in the area on business

Also, in this thread I discovered a lot of GAF members representin' in GA! :D

Top Bottom