• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Discussion Thread (Question of the Day, Countdown, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

You can see every little wrinkle in that hand.
KV9j1du.gif

Vena

He teased it on twitter and in this thread. Then said "Should hear more on Zelda: BotW in the new issue, which is released this week."

Obviously he must have thought the Zelda thing would make the cover.

Well I was just playing around lol. But he did say this

That's the obvious implication; why else would it be of note? Might as well loop in every website, blog, and Twitter account that has "info" too

However, to be fair, did Nate specify GameInformer? His Twitter only said

Edit: Nevermind, person below makes it clear Nate did clarify GI.

And he was correct.

You're all trying too hard to look for boogeymen.

jmizzal

We don't know what port Tantalus is working on do we? I do remember they did ask the internet on what HD ports we'd like to see from them though.

Nope we dont, I think its SS HD tho which could be an early 2018 game, unless they have something in the launch window. Maybe Wave Race HD

For all those that were expecting an email confirmation for the Switch Event I sent a mail to customer support Nintendo UK and they replying confirming what was on the screen after registering so I would expect an email unless you contact them.

I was expecting BOTW voice actors to be revealed.
2 full dungeon description.
Release date.
Plus it's exact location on the timeline.

I think we should Ban NateDrake, guys.

Neper

Neo Member
Regarding Zelda... are we all sure that it is coming out after Switch's release? It seems odd that the posters and banners already placed in stores advertising the console contain images of Breath of the Wild if the game is not going to be available at launch.

I mean, if the game is really experiencing a delay, shouldn't they market the console's release with images of games that actually launch with it?

Kintaco

Regarding Zelda... are we all sure that it is coming out after Switch's release? It seems odd that the posters and banners already placed in sotres advertising the console contain images of Breath of the Wild if the game is not going to be available at launch.

I mean, if the game is really experiencing a delay, shouldn't the market the console's release with images of games that actually launch with it?
Latest rumors have BotW as a launch game.

Nothing new on GI, hah, i was unfortunately right. When it didn't make the cover and the description of the updates on games included marvel and the last of us, i knew we would get nothing

LordKano

I think Mario Sports Superstars is crossgen solely because the art they've given in the presskit are way too fucking high-quality to have been made for a low-budget 3DS filler title.

Jerm411

It kind of looks like The Witness and I'd love to see that on the Switch. Though I think it runs on a custom engine

I was going to post about The Witness...really curious if it'll find its way to the Switch. Makes a lot of sense if it can be ported over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom