• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Amor, no summon, no magic, no HANDS - Disabled gamer plays Shadow of the Erdtree with his MOUTH

Hello GAF,

I wanted to share with you a legend for me, RockyNoHands. This guy is crazy and only plays with his mouth.
Not only does he dare to play online FPS matches and is actually quite successful at it, but he always makes it his mission to push his own limits as a gamer.

Here I would like to introduce you to his current mission, which is to play the new Eldenring DLC almost completely raw.
In addition to his skills, there is also the great motivating energy that he radiates.

See for yourself:

Finally, I would like to ask whether this has changed your opinion regarding difficulty levels in games or even strengthened it?

Hrk69

Gold Member
That's a gamer alright

But its so silly when you name your own content something like "unreal gamer gets unimaginable win in Warzone"

I obviously understand the guy does this for clicks.

Doesn't maken his content less impressive though.

Last edited:
That's a gamer alright

But its so silly when you name your own content something like "unreal gamer gets unimaginable win in Warzone"

I obviously understand they do this for clicks

Doesn't maken his content less impressive though.

I understand what you mean, but I still prefer this kind of click bait more than the self-pity click bait.

I can't use my fingers myself and so I have a few streamers like this on my radar and he is an exception in that regard.

Toots

Gold Member
He should put that on his dating profile.
2fE8Si1.png

No need for that, check out the gf

:messenger_beaming:

He just needed to find someone with a momma bird fetish...
Why the hell does she pre-mouthwash for him ???

Last edited:
Top Bottom