• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Man's Sky |OT2| Maths Effect

So as you can all see from my post history, I have had a positive experience with this game (crashes, warts, and all). I am definitely not in the 10/10 category and if I had a gun pressed to my head and demanded a score I'd feel generous giving it a high 6 or low 7. Still, I am one of those wacky and crazy people who sees 6/7 as above average and worth playing. I don't place games into only two category: Smoldering Dumpster Fire or GOAT. I don't emotionally invest or tie my identity into what stance I have on specific games.

I didn't follow the hype train and entered this game on its own terms.

So, here my take. If Hello Games continues to support this game and consistently adds more content in, I'll be happy and my opinion will go up. But, I think it's extremely prudent that they give us a roadmap of what updates they are doing and many of them need to be free and match up with pre launch details of the games.

It doesn't need to be all of what they said, just many of them.

Now if they don't, I won't go all froth and vitriol like others. I will just be extremely disappointed of what could have been.

muteki

You have to hit square on the circle thing attached to the ship so that you don't go back to it.

If we are talking about the spherical debris next to the ship that gives you a couple options and a blueprint most of the time, yeah I am hitting that. Also getting close enough so that "destination reached" is displayed and the map icon disappears. But if there is something else I'm looking for I would love to know.

It is a little annoying flying towards a crashed ship marker and it is "new" red all the way up to ~15s remaining then it will switch to "old" grey icon at the last minute.

But I moved to the next planet in the system and got three +1 ships out of 5 scans so going better. Maybe I just need to switch planets back and forth.

Also found a x100 Gravitino container, so with that and the Vortex cube x100 container I should be set for money for a while.

So I just read a PSA on reddit that says you should place theta upgrades in the middle of sigma/tau to get a better bonus...

Shit... I literally just built everything in my ship Sigma>Tau>Theta ... I am not farming resources again to change that around :/

Do you have a link? I just got a 48 slot ship

curb

Banned
So as you can all see from my post history, I have had a positive experience with this game (crashes, warts, and all). I am definitely not in the 10/10 category and if I had a gun pressed to my head and demanded a score I'd feel generous giving it a high 6 or low 7. Still, I am one of those wacky and crazy people who sees 6/7 as above average and worth playing. I don't place games into only two category: Smoldering Dumpster Fire or GOAT. I don't emotionally invest or tie my identity into what stance I have on specific games.

I hate that those are the only two options the internet seems to have for evaluating games.

I hate that those are the only two options the internet seems to have for evaluating games.

Yeah... I am not thrilled with them either. I don't see it on the fault of those people specifically but a result of hype culture where marketing tries to make games appear to be the Greatest of All Time and sets up an unrealistic expectation and then has the side effect of creating an unhealthy binary: Either it's GOAT or crud. Eh... just my .2 rupees.

Is it even worth upgrading your hyperdrive before you get to 48 slots? Having to rebuild three hyperdrive a is an ordeal in itself. I'm thinking of doing like that one dude and just fucking around on one planet until I switch enough ships to reach 48 slots.

The first ship I bought is a 26 slot ship for around 2.3 million (which was almost all I had at that time but still an amount rather easy to get even early on).
It has a good layout for me to put 3 (strong) upgrades each for the canon, warp and shields on it and thus still some space left to store materials for the next upgrade(s) I'm planning. I'll keep this setup with full warp for a while I guess.

TBH I'm not sure why I would need more currently apart from the luxury of carrying all items around at all times. I also shred through pirates even with having the circles just half full.
Exosuit is more important and can be maxed out easier and cheaper without having to worry about the layout either.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
The first ship I bought is a 26 slot ship for around 2.3 million (which was almost all I had at that time but still an amount rather easy to get even early on).
It has a good layout for me to put 3 (strong) upgrades each for the canon, warp and shields on it and thus still some space left to store materials for the next upgrade(s) I'm planning. I'll keep this setup with full warp for a while I guess.

TBH I'm not sure why I would need more currently apart from the luxury of carrying all items around at all times. I also shred through pirates even with having the circles just half full.
Exosuit is more important and can be maxed out easier and cheaper without having to worry about the layout either.

Yeah I stopped at about 26ish as well. I just didn't need anything more.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Let me just throw this here:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/aug/19/no-mans-sky-elite

Very nice article. The author is getting hammered for defending the game, so if you're enjoying NMS and you can comment (registration required), be sure to show some support.

That was a good piece. I like Keith Stuart.

I don't agree with the way he completely dismissed everyone who is angry at how the game turned out, though. I mean yeah, there is a circle-jerk of pointless, abusive bullshit going on right now, but there are also honest people with genuine concerns about the way Sean Murray hyped up certain aspects of the game, without clarifying what was in or out before release.

That being said, I'm on board with how Keith described actually playing the game, and why he loves it. It's the experience of being in a sci-fi galaxy. Just losing yourself in the act of wandering around an alien world, then, when the notion takes you, jumping in your spaceship and flying away to see what else is out there. That's it. When you break it down, there's no real point to anything you're doing...and for some people (myself included) that's ok...in fact, it's wonderful.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
It was a busy weekend, but I was able to spend a lot more time in this game. I still love it to death, and I don't think I'm even remotely close to the center. I've mainly been moving along the Atlas Path, and visiting a few systems off path as well now that I had four hyperdrive a installed.

I took a bunch of screenshots, but of course I left my USB stick at home again. I'm looking forward to more content now. My main wishes are for them to diversify the settlements more. Firstly, by having more than just two or three buildings. I want a settlement that looks like a small town. Maybe a dozen or so buildings to explore. Secondly, I'd love for the buildings themselves to be more diverse. Give them multiple floors that go deep into the earth or high into the sky. Some floors will have NPCs and language terminals and puzzles, etc etc. I don't have issues with the planets or creatures, but the settlements is one area where the repetition annoys the bejeebus outta me.

I streamed the game a bunch this weekend too, but I also played a lot without streaming it. I have no idea how many hours I've sunk into it now. I've found a lot of awesome planets, and a lot of barren, lifeless planets (awesome in their own way). I'm reluctant to change ships now that I've installed all of those hyperdrives, but I may do so later in the week. I think it only has 23 or 24 slots. My mutltitool is decked out with upgrades that make mining and combat a cinch, so I'm not interested in upgrading that again yet. I'm still hunting for planets with more rare resources like Ragnox or whatever it's called. I found one with Calium, but I left it behind ages ago.

Tha sense of exploration still has its hooks in me, now I'm just eager for Hello Games to start building the game out more content wise.

curb

Banned

Baalzebup

I remember reading somewhere that sea/water creatures are always displayed at the end of the species list. Has that been confirmed in anyway?

Based on this post, I did a 100% on two more planets with various fauna and checked all the ones that I've cleared before, and refined this a bit further. The list appears to always adhere to this order of creatures, with the caveat that if that type of creature is not on planet, its place is naturally taken by the next group of critters:
  1. Normal, land based carnivores or scavengers
  2. Normal, land based grazers etc
  3. Birds and other winged flyers
  4. Cave-dwellers (may appear on surface, but only near caves)
  5. Flying fish types ?
  6. Water based life-forms

The only really weird part on this set are the flying eel-looking critters, which inhabit the space between subterranean and aquatic creatures for some reason. I expected them to be with the birds, but that was not the case. Also of note is that creatures that just float on about 0.5- 1.0m above the surface are still considered land-based on this listing.

If anyone has noticed something that goes against this, please drop a word. There definitely is a pattern to establish, even if this is somehow inaccurate.

noomi

I cannot find nickel... anywhere... seriously 4 star systems and maybe 20 planets... where the hell is this shit?

Looked at large asteroids too just floating around. Always Iridium, Copper and Iron... never Nickel...

I cannot find nickel... anywhere... seriously 4 star systems and maybe 20 planets... where the hell is this shit?

Looked at large asteroids too just floating around. Always Iridium, Copper and Iron... never Nickel...

I had that problem and it suckkkked.

Asteroids were only the consistent place to find them. Occasionally floating rocks on planet. It was never land based on planets though.

BTW there is one really useful reason to take Black Holes.

Black Holes only really send you across the Galaxy and marginally closer to the center in this new region of the Galaxy. So when you see that 1,000,000 light years, it's legit but you zipped past the center and ended up on the other side.

So... back to the point.

Certain elements are absent in certain regions. For example, the region I am in doesn't even have Omegon for sale let alone on planets. I took a black hole and bam, found it for sale again.

You're definitely going up to all the big rock outcroppings on each planet and making sure they're not nickel? Many mineral types look very similar, especially given the weird colour grading of some planet atmospheres and day/night cycles. What might look like copper may actually turn out to be nickel. I don't know if nickel ever appears in crystal form but also definitely check all green crystals, the colour only denotes type (oxide/neutral/isotope) and one colour could be multiple types of minerals, though only ever one per planet (i.e. if you see a green crystal and it's gold, it'll be gold everywhere on that planet).

Otherwise, I have no idea. Nickel's been pretty easy for me to come by. I've only been to three or four systems so far and I've found nickel in nearly every one of them.

muteki

Asteroids and crashed ships I think are the only places I've reliably found it.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah. I need to stop trying to temper the hate-train. It's at breakneck speed now. There's no stopping it.

Just noticed this and want to say, I've read and agreed with a lot of what you've been arguing over the past week or so and I think you've been doing god's work. I wouldn't have put in half the effort you have, before giving it up.

But yeah, you probably should give it up for now. The obvious, gleeful, outrage echo-chamber will die down eventually, and a more sensible discussion about where Sean went wrong will be had. I'd just ignore it all until then.

Bold One

Very nice article. The author is getting hammered for defending the game, so if you're enjoying NMS and you can comment (registration required), be sure to show some support.
hmm, interesting take

The clash over No Man’s Sky is a clash between people who see games as an entertainment product and the people who see them as an experience. As a product the game falls short in many practically understood ways. As an experience it can be utterly transcendental.

Opa-Pa

I've consistently found nickel by just shooting random asteroids when in space. I think I've found some on land too but I'm not sure.

I think Sean overestimated how important getting to the center of the galaxy would be to a lot of people.

The "What do you do?" theme in NMS is really starting to hit hard.

Sightseeing is officially exhausted. Suit/Ship/Tool maxed out.

There's nothing to do now except just shoot at ships for no reason.

I hope they add more stuff to the game ASAP, because it's pretty much vacant of meaningful gameplay after only 10 days.

Cth

Nickel are the star shaped asteroids.

curb

Banned
hmm, interesting take

I like that quote.

For myself, I kinda find it to reflects a lot of how I feel about entertainment in general. It reminds me of the series finale of LOST. I didn't find it mentally satisfying at all - so many unanswered questions and strange creative decisions. By contrast, I found it incredibly emotionally satisfying particularly when you see pretty much
the entire cast together at the church, happy
. My head tells me it's lacking but my heart is full and in many cases with the entertainment I enjoy, my heart wins.

Sure, No Man's Sky is lacking in variety, refinement and yes, promised features but I still find that nothing beats landing on a new planet with some sweeping sci-fi vista ahead and experiencing that feeling of exploration. My heart wins.

Talisker

Weird, anyone had this experience? I jumped into a new system and the HUD flashed a warning stating "Battle in progress". A few seconds later something I didn't see exploded behind me and a group of roughly 50 fighters swooshed past me and out of sight.

I'm in the group who never expected much from this game beyond stargazing but It keeps teasing me with stuff I never see again for hours on hours. Anyone had a similar experience?

Slayven

Had a monolith give me a multi-tool, but it must not have set the internal flag or something, because now all multi-tool dispensaries are offering me a tool with two less slots. Womp womp.

Brought a new multitool, literally 2 minutes later got a better one from an alien.

RedSwirl

Buy? I'm just running around until I find crashed ships.

Embearded

I think Sean overestimated how important getting to the center of the galaxy would be to a lot of people.

I hope they add more stuff to the game ASAP, because it's pretty much vacant of meaningful gameplay after only 10 days.

Exactly how i feel about the game too.
I paid 55€ for it and it wasn't woth it, not even the half of that...

Weird, anyone had this experience? I jumped into a new system and the HUD flashed a warning stating "Battle in progress". A few seconds later something I didn't see exploded behind me and a group of roughly 50 fighters swooshed past me and out of sight.

I'm in the group who never expected much from this game beyond stargazing but It keeps teasing me with stuff I never see again for hours on hours. Anyone had a similar experience?

I've been jumping around like crazy and had this come up a couple of times. If the fight is just starting and you fly away then it becomes a distress call.

Is there an optimal loadout for ship technology? Got my 48 slot ship from a crash and it has almost all of the upgrades installed. There's next to no room left in the inventory. Just wondering what I can ditch.

Buy? I'm just running around until I find crashed ships.

Unless you do that a lot or exploit the game you can't make a big jump in inventory that way though. In my playstyle I do to not like to deal too much with the repairs and such nor do I like switching ships often.
It was also a mix of seeing a cool, big ship on the station and it having an almost perfect layout to get the synergy bonus things + being able to afford it.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member

Yep, I warped into a battle in progress yesterday. I stupidly joined in. At the time I had no materials to repair my shield if it went down...which it did, as there were at least 20 'hostile' ships shooting me from every angle.

I died again.

Is anyone else put in mind of the old text adventures from the 80s/90s when reading the text during an interaction with an Alien or Monolith? I really like them.

It's just come to me, Space Rangers 2! That's the game i have been thinking of while playing NMS! Thanks for the indirect memory jog i needed :)

Back at work after a week off and all i want to do is fly my "Red Pig" about instead :(

Opa-Pa

That's a great piece. I guess I'm following Keith Stuart now.

My head tells me it's lacking but my heart is full and in many cases with the entertainment I enjoy, my heart wins.

Sure, No Man's Sky is lacking in variety, refinement and yes, promised features but I still find that nothing beats landing on a new planet with some sweeping sci-fi vista ahead and experiencing that feeling of exploration. My heart wins.

This is crucial for me too. Honestly I wasn't caught in the hype, I thought the game looked interesting back when it was revealed but I didn't follow interviews or even knew much of what the game actually was until recently, it was kind of an impulse buy and arguably and irresponsible one because I don't play survival or 'time waster' games at all, but honestly I'm loving it.

I played it for three hours or so at first, and the next day I was thinking of how basic the gameplay loop is and how there's not all that much to do... And yet all I wanted was to play it again, I didn't put the game down until like 6 hours that day. It really is an experience more than anything else.

Other thing that I just don't get is why people find the notion that the "the reward is in the journey" ridiculous, especially when most of Murray's remarks pointed at it being a game about exploring and losing yourself first and foremost. Same with them finding the center of the galaxy thing outrageous,
I spoiled it for myself and it seems so logical to me. It feels like an afterthought just to give players an end goal, yeah, but what did you expect from a exploration game whose main feature is being essentially endless? I sincerely don't get it.

I have no issue with people being disappointed at cut features and miscommunication in general, and I think it's perfectly valid to find the core gameplay lacking. But saying that the game is terrible because it's "just" exploration for the sake of exploration is just baffling to me. Games don't have set rules for what they have or not to be, and trying to impose clear objectives and rewards into them is just archaic to me (it wouldn't hurt the game, mind you, but there's nothing outrageous in the lack of them).

brentech

One thing that bothers me in a game about discovery and exploration: I'm really let down by the lack of a true photo mode...like having a SLR camera where you can fiddle with focus points and aperture to create high quality screenshots.

Afrodium

Banned

I think the goal of getting to the center of the galaxy isn't supposed to be the main drive of the game. It's a vague goal to keep you pushing ahead and seeing new stuff. However, given that this is the only concrete objective the game really has, it became the go-to answer against the "what do you do in No Man's Sky". Now that the game is out many people are playing specifically to make it to the center and "beat" a game that was initially about sightseeing in a procedurally generated universe.

Now, you can definitely argue that sightseeing in No Man's Sky isn't interesting enough to hold its own without an objective (I don't think it is), but I think Sean's hope would be that the universe itself would serve as the drive to keep playing once your character is maxed out, not the objective to travel to the center.

Seiniyta

I think the goal of getting to the center of the galaxy isn't supposed to be the main drive of the game. It's a vague goal to keep you pushing ahead and seeing new stuff. However, given that this is the only concrete objective the game really has, it became the go-to answer against the "what do you do in No Man's Sky". Now that the game is out many people are playing specifically to make it to the center and "beat" a game that was initially about sightseeing in a procedurally generated universe.

Now, you can definitely argue that sightseeing in No Man's Sky isn't interesting enough to hold its own without an objective (I don't think it is), but I think Sean's hope would be that the universe itself would serve as the drive to keep playing once your character is maxed out, not the objective to travel to the center.

I think once they add base building and hopefully are smart enough having furniture and stuff in chests in planets it'll encourage exploring more.

Baalzebup

hey guys, the best upgrades to your ship are shields and laser beams right?

Barring the weird lock-on problems that sometimes plague the Photon Cannon (which can usually be alleviated by a single burst of the Phase Beam), it far outstrips the Phase Beam in pure damage output. The difference is there from the start and it only gets bigger when you start to pile on the upgrades. Have both fully upgraded, and the difference is as wide as the Atlantic Ocean.

I think once they add base building and hopefully are smart enough having furniture and stuff in chests in planets it'll encourage exploring more.

I hope base building is optional as i don't see how it would fit into my play style in this "Explore 'Em Up". I land, repair stuff, explore & upgrade and then fly off to the next moon/planet/system. My homebase would just be an abandoned shed with a sign saying "Bisy. Bakson. Maybee". I'm a space hermit crab and my ship is my shell.

... 10 minutes and it's home time! :)

Found what looked from orbit like a cool vulcanic planet with lava rivers. But from the surface it looked more like Mars from Total Recall, especially during stormy weather. A bit disappointing. Has anyone seen a planet with actual lava?
No, but I did name a planet Getya Aztamahz. Maybe Arnold will visit one day.

The game still surprises me from time to time, and after 36 hours I feel there are still some bits that I haven't explored at all (I've yet to have a proper space battle or attack a capital ship for example), but I think the game has some fundamental problems that need a major rehaul, to the point of maybe doing another hard reset of the universe down the line.

Since I've spent most of the time looking at upgrading my stuff, most of my gameplay has been on land (and it seems most of the game in general is designed with that in mind), but the sense of progression is seemingly tied to what your gear is at the moment, and the entire universe feels like it's adapting to your current status. So ships become better and more valuable the more your own ship is leveled up, as opposed to progression being spread out spatially/regionally throughout the galaxy, like finding stranger and better ships the closer you are to the galactic center. Adding the fact that most planets are packed full of all types of structures, every one of them, is probably the greatest hit to the exploration aspect of the game.

It feels like they made some last minute decisions to try and make the game give more immediate and more frequent rewards in shorter spans of time, so for example I ended up spending more time on a single planet and pretty much upgraded more than half of my Exosuit inventory slots on that one planet, which is completely crazy to me. Such a thing should not have been made possible in the first place. Once I started making a few more hyperjumps to other systems and when I relieved myself a bit more of the burdens of a small inventory, it became much more apparent to me that this game should probably be played with much more frequent hyperjumps and visiting only like a half a dozen POIs per planet, to keep things fresh. Which is funny, because I thought that's what the game was all about while following the pre-release info, but the game pretty much stops you from doing that at every turn and at the same time enables you to "progress" by staying in one place.

On one side, it has some very oldschool-feeling design decisions, as someone previously mentioned, a lot of the lore-based and terminal POIs are reminiscent of text adventures, choose your own adventure books or tabletop games (very much in the vein of FTL, for example), and the entire minimalist approach does remind me of very old action adventure games, but the newer survival and inventory elements kinda ruin the sense of mystery, mostly because the moments that are supposed to be more spread out and far inbetween are extremely condensed, all packed into almost each and every planet, so the mystery and uniqueness is gone.

For one, I think they did a pretty decent job with the planets, even though there are a lot of repeating elements, each planet still feels reasonably unique and I'm genuinely interested in walking around. It's just that after a few seconds, I see an outpost, a temple and an obelisk a few kilometers from one another, and the illusion is gone.

Basically, the "dungeons" in this game are not varied, or I should say distinguishable enough mechanically from one another to make a difference. The elements are there, so if I land on a dangerously radioactive planet, I should expect it to kill me in less than a minute, maybe longer if I have some protection, but I should also expect it to be littered with a rare element or two - and not much else. Rather, in my 36 hours of gameplay so far, I have died a total of two times, both times in space because my large inventory ship was full of valuable cargo and was gunned down by pirates. Not a single death on planet, so clearly there's a problem with the survival aspect. So like there are Gravitino Ball planets, there should be rare outpost planets, crashed ships planets, suit upgrade planets, temple planets, creature planets, or rather have these be the prevailing elements on those planets, with other tidbits scarcely scattered here and there.

The only real challenge in this game is the lack of inventory space, interstellar travel speed and to an extent the lack of resources (but is closely tied to inventory anyway). The game wants to be about survival, but it also doesn't, it wants to be about exploration, but it stops you from doing that at every turn, be it by the refueling costs, sucking out the joy out of flying or by filling each planet with almost everything all at once. I don't really see how adding personal freighters or base building will help this game in the long run, without first fundamentally changing some core elements.

All that being said, it still has some hooks if you make some of the tedium less limiting by grinding and expanding your cargo space. I've only just started following the Atlas path, I love the looks of those interiors and how much they contrast the planetary visuals, I've yet to even think about going to the galactic center, go into space battles, black holes or even see what a four and five star Sentinel alert looks like, but they are sadly minor goals enveloped by problematic fundamentals. I still think I'll squeeze out some fun out of this game, so we'll see.

Barring the weird lock-on problems that sometimes plague the Photon Cannon (which can usually be alleviated by a single burst of the Phase Beam), it far outstrips the Phase Beam in pure damage output. The difference is there from the start and it only gets bigger when you start to pile on the upgrades. Have both fully upgraded, and the difference is as wide as the Atlantic Ocean.

hmm, i see photo cannon it is then. thanks!

Exactly. A little over 20 hours in, I have a fully maxed and upgraded exosuit, multi-tool, and ship. I know all blueprints. I know probably half the dictionary, enough to get by in most situations. I have completed the Atlas Path and made it through one galaxy. The only thing I have left to do is all my milestones, but I completed most of them naturally through the course of the game. Now I'm doing extreme survival and cataloging 10 entire planets. That will take me probably another 8-10 hours. Beyond that, I've pretty much exhausted the "stuff" there is to do in this game. And everything feels so bland that it doesn't feel satisfying to explore for exploration's sake.

Granted, all of the above comes from me min-maxing the hell out of the game... but I do that in pretty much every game. There are plenty of fun experiences out there for a player like me, but No Man's Sky is the definition of a slog.

noomi

You're definitely going up to all the big rock outcroppings on each planet and making sure they're not nickel? Many mineral types look very similar, especially given the weird colour grading of some planet atmospheres and day/night cycles. What might look like copper may actually turn out to be nickel. I don't know if nickel ever appears in crystal form but also definitely check all green crystals, the colour only denotes type (oxide/neutral/isotope) and one colour could be multiple types of minerals, though only ever one per planet (i.e. if you see a green crystal and it's gold, it'll be gold everywhere on that planet).

Otherwise, I have no idea. Nickel's been pretty easy for me to come by. I've only been to three or four systems so far and I've found nickel in nearly every one of them.

I've consistently found nickel by just shooting random asteroids when in space. I think I've found some on land too but I'm not sure.

Nickel are the star shaped asteroids.

Yeah I've seriously looked everywhere.

Can someone maybe post a picture of what it look like on land and in space?

I need 400 to build tau warp drive and cant find or buy this shite anywhere lol.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still really enjoying this. Up to 42 slots in my suit. Needs a better ship though as I only have 22 there. I built one warp drive upgrade (sigma) and went through my first black hole. Mostly sticking to the Atlas path. I have 3 stones so far and just the V1 pass.

Also popped some mods on the game for the first time. Looks so much better with the filter, scan lines and CA removed, and nice having the quick action mod to not wait on holding the button down in the menu so much.

You've got to be shitting me. Spend hours trying to find nickel to repair warp reactor tau. Finally fix it. Find first ever black hole. Go through it. Warp reactor damage.

Is it actively trying to make me hate this game?

Xenthar

I'm on a planet right now with heridium pillars that looks pretty much the sames as nickel pillars. Barely different color.

somme

Well I haven't had a crash on PS4 since the 32mb patch. Anyone else? If not it seems like the major issues have been worked out, which would just leave the smaller issues and then comes the new content.

Hopefully the freighters/base building won't be too far off.

Trojan

For the extreme conditions trophy, do I need to be on a planet that has "extreme _____" for weather? Or can it be on a planet that lists something else for weather but just sometimes has the "extreme" hud warning show up on the planet surface?

Top Bottom