• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle |OT| of Ultimate Vengeance (loli too)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So is anyone here going to give the CC controls a try to console the vocal few that didn't like the incredible original control scheme?

C-Jo

The controls in the original were fine and everything, but if you give me the option between Wii remote and a traditional controller... controller wins every single time.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
If I cant wank my sword to full power I dont even want to play.

C-Jo

Actually, one of the main reasons is that I'm left handed, and holding the Wii remote in my right hand feels weird as hell.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm left handed and I actually tried reversing the two controllers for a few games, NMH included. Played about the same but it felt weird not having the analog in the left hand.

C-Jo

Analog stick in the right hand is not an option. It would be the sloppiest shit ever, like trying to write or draw with your off hand.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
C-Jo said:
Analog stick in the right hand is not an option. It would be the sloppiest shit ever, like trying to write or draw with your off hand.

But righties do it all the time with the normal analog placement. :lol

EatChildren said:
If I cant wank my sword to full power I dont even want to play.
Yeah I mean, yeah. NMH is one of the few games where I thought the motion controls were nicely implemented. Not too intrusive, not too useless.

C-Jo

Man God said:
But righties do it all the time with the normal analog placement. :lol

Haha yeah, but that's what they're used to right? It's more about the analog stick having always been under your left thumb.

Luigiv

C-Jo said:
Haha yeah, but that's what they're used to right? It's more about the analog stick having always been under your left thumb.
Well no doubt there's a learning curve but It'd probably end up feeling better to have the Wiimote in your dominant hand.
Edit: That being said, I am right handed myself so I can't really say so from experience (I find right stick movement manageable myself but it is my dominant thumb).

C-Jo

Luigiv said:
Well no doubt there's a learning curve but It'd probably end up feeling better to have the Wiimote in your dominant hand.

That also depends on the game though. Does it require more action from the Wii remote or from the nunchuck? At any rate, it's not a terribly interesting thing. Regardless of how everyone's playing it, get hype for NMH2 bitches.

Hello all! This is my first official Neogaf post, glad to finally be active and not just lurk.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I picked the game up in Newark, NJ. I didn't think this game would be street dated and ship early, but I called around for the hell of it and was lucky enough to find it. They had Tatsunoko vs. Capcom as well, but since the past 4 fighting game outings of mine ended up with almost zero playtime, I decided to pass on that one.

So I guess it has officially been released into the wild, good luck finding it for yourselves.

I'd post a picture or something but I'm at work, so I don't really have the ability. I could type up something from a page in the manual or something like that if necessary.

EDIT: To yankeeforever2, I bought it at a mom and pop store on Broad Street in Newark, I probably shouldn't name drop the place but it should be easy enough to search for non Gamestop video game stores in Newark and call around.

robotzombie said:
Hello all! This is my first official Neogaf post, glad to finally be active and not just lurk.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I picked the game up in Newark, NJ. I didn't think this game would be street dated and ship early, but I called around for the hell of it and was lucky enough to find it. They had Tatsunoko vs. Capcom as well, but since the past 4 fighting game outings of mine ended up with almost zero playtime, I decided to pass on that one.

So I guess it has officially been released into the wild, good luck finding it for yourselves.

I'd post a picture or something but I'm at work, so I don't really have the ability. I could type up something from a page in the manual or something like that if necessary.
Hmmm that is only 4 hours away, what type of store did you buy it at anyways?

robotzombie said:
EDIT: To yankeeforever2, I bought it at a mom and pop store on Broad Street in Newark, I probably shouldn't name drop the place but it should be easy enough to search for non Gamestop video game stores in Newark and call around.
Yeah passing through that area this weekend but not stopping so it is not worth it, I'll wait anyways have to still beat Bioshock.

neo2046

MYE said:
In black

10nuv68.jpg
wow !! :D

renzo

LOL @ Mil Máscaras and Fishman at the Launch Trailer, we need a luchador assassin. If Mask de Smith is in the game i´m going to die

Gino

I'm super excited for this game. I'm so excited for it that I'm buying it instead of mass effect 2.

I've got to finish dragon age this weekend.

Don

That mock-up looks far better than the real box art.

The lack of any info regarding the PAL release is starting to drive me crazy now. I was so happy when they announced that we would be getting both an uncensored and censored version, but why have we not heard anything at all since then?

Dascu

G.O.O. said:
When are other reviews expected to fall ?
I heard UbiSoft put up an embargo on reviews higher than 9. They don't want the game to get too much praise or it might spur sales.

Top Bottom