• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

I now know what the digital manifestation of coal looks like.

But the show was good!

Been almost an hour so far.

Trying to get the same exact tier. TM keeps offering me the limited view one. :(

Yeah we'll go up to $231 if necessary and could've had tix but wanted $200. Found $200 tix though but all corners so screw that noise.

Godspeed, gentlemen.

I can't believe WWE felt Maxine was overweight. What the fuck.

I get the feeling she realized she could do better going the non-WWE route, without having to put up with their garbage.

Kota Ibushi is ridiculous;

Ibushi3.gif

Goddamn.

Gonzalez

Banned
I love the portrayal of Mil Muertes in LU. The entire segments with Maxine going up to guys and promising them certain doom (and a face lick, for some reason) and then the entrance with the stone and the praying. Very good, it's how you make a Undertaker/Kane supernatural gimmick work in 2014. No special effects and commanding of lighting or fire, just mystique. Good stuff.

Bonus gif:
tumblr_neuvxse7uY1u1tpfio2_500.gif

Sadly it all falls apart in the ring because Ricky Banderas fucking sucks. I'm surprised they didn't hire Hernandez for this considering they have no issue with the size of the person playing the part.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Nice! I'm still waiting. This is very irritating.

Good luck!. I'm so relieved now. Got the price point I was aiming for and a good enough section. Anyway we should have a meet up!.This will be my first Wrestlemania and of course I still need to get tix for axxess too and whatever else is going on during the week. And damn just remembered tix for Raw after WM too fuuuu.

Good luck!. I'm so relieved now. Got the price point I was aiming for and a good enough section. Anyway we should have a meet up!.This will be my first Wrestlemania and of course I still need to get tix for axxess too and whatever else is going on during the week. And damn just remembered tix for Raw after WM too fuuuu.
Not sure if I'll be going to axxess, but I'll most likely go to the Raw after WM. It will be my first WM too, so this is very exciting!

Nelo Ice

Banned
Not sure if I'll be going to axxess, but I'll most likely go to the Raw after WM. It will be my first WM too, so this is very exciting!

Yeah so hype and get your tix too? Here's to hoping it's as good as WM30. Either way I'm just excited to actually attend a WM in person. Also my wallet is crying but it's ok. I'm going to tell myself we get a discount for living in the bay. Absurdly reduced traveling cost yeah!.

The Rainmaker. Well protected, impactful, doesn't require a convoluted set-up and offers a lot of opportunities for clever counter sequences. It's pretty much the perfect finisher for the current New Japan in-ring style.

So someone giffed the entire episode of Wrestling Society Mex?

Pretty much, except for the Mil Muetes match.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Been watching a decent amount of New Generation and I think that the Cross Face Chicken Wing might be the most protected finisher of all time. Backlund got that on someone and they were done.

The Rainmaker. Well protected, impactful, doesn't require a convoluted set-up and offers a lot of opportunities for clever counter sequences. It's pretty much the perfect finisher for the current New Japan in-ring style.

Yo I love The Rainmaker and all, but that ripcord setup is still goddamn silly

Ithil

Right now for weekly wrestling shows in terms of quality, it's going:

Lucha Underground > NXT > Impact (but it's gone next week) > Main Event > RAW > Smackdown

I don't watch ROH or the lucha promotions' weeklies.

Top Bottom