• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

DMczaf

Miz kicks out like a kid getting smothered by his bigger brother

tumblr_mw6k66ZClI1qan6peo1_250.gif

G-Fex

I think we all know the answer to that.

Also, why ain't you playing Link's Awakening fex? Best Zelda foever.

Cause I was told by many people to try Link to the past first.

Alright alright I don't talk wrestling, I've been rarely paying attention to it due to my being busy with things and broadcasting.

I'll just leave the thread then. Later

FYI-

WWE WrestleMania ‏@WrestleMania 9h
#WrestleMania XXX tickets go on sale Saturday, but you can get them first TOMORROW at 11 AM ET @Ticketmaster with this code: WM30TW

I'm pretty sure Sandman is going, who else?

Cause I was told by many people to try Link to the past first.

Alright alright I don't talk wrestling, I've been rarely paying attention to it due to my being busy with things and broadcasting.

I'll just leave the thread then. Later

You could do both man....just talk about WWE 2k14 and the problems solved.

I tried to post last night before it went crazy on me but I'll smash anyone on Blitz '99 & NBA Jam/TE.

I still hit the arcades looking to find one and put up my records

Confession time - the undeniable and unapologetic swagger shown by Los matadores and El Torito when the beat kicks in is one of my favourite things about wrestling today

Now I just feel bad.

Don't leave fex, the only reason this thread is full of OT posts is because there's shit all worth talking about in wrestling currently.

Me too, but where the fuck are you finding arcades in 2013?
I live in So Cali and there's still an arcade scene like super arcade(host of Wednesday night fights) and the round 1 centers. I know the arcade scene is almost dead but I'll still remember the memories. Wrestlefest matches for lunch money.

E: we cool stro..had a bob backlund moment..lol

Ultratech

All this talk reminds me of an arcade that used to be in my local mall.
Was fairly popular and was in business for quite a long time.

However, time goes on, and eventually there just wasn't hardly anybody in there anymore.

They ended up closing it last year because it just wasn't getting any business (and this was true; I'd walk by it some weekends, and there weren't many people in there if at all.)

I live in So Cali and there's still an arcade scene like super arcade(host of Wednesday night fights) and the round 1 centers. I know the arcade scene is almost dead but I'll still remember the memories. Wrestlefest matches for lunch money.

E: we cool stro..had a bob backlund moment..lol

I go to Super Arcade every now and then when I decide to call off work for Wednesday Night Fights and The Runback. Good times.

Now I just feel bad.

Don't leave fex, the only reason this thread is full of OT posts is because there's shit all worth talking about in wrestling currently.

Speak for yourself I'm watching 6 hours of PCW on Saturday and then probably half hitting on some northern ring rats because I'll be drunk and staying in a hotel.

strobogo

Banned
I sometimes have dreams about this huge arcade that has a game that is somewhere between Superstars and Wrestlefest that is almost a VR game and pretty awesome.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know what's really weird to me. When major publications post links to sites dedicated to illegal streaming. Particularly, Huffington Post posting about Nick Reboot.

You journalists do realize it's illegal, and you're just going to expose them to lawyers, right?

Thx for the link. Is that the way RAW ended? I missed the last 30 minutes of the show

That happened, then they ganged up on Punk and Bryan, then the Usos and Rhodesdust saved the day. It ended with Bryan's music.

However, THAT happened, which is clearly the best thing. I know Punk/Bryan vs. The Wyatts is the "money" match for the more important Survivor Series, but they better not cocktease us with a Wyatt/Shield feud and not deliver at TLC. Goddamn, that was awesome. Wyatt slapping Roman, Roman kicking him in the goddamn head and throwing Harper and Rowan off his teammates. Hell, Rollins looked like a total badass standing up to Harper, and Ambrose is just great always.

Plus this could lead to The Shield becoming "faces", in that they have the potential to become loose cannon wild cards if Wyatt becomes Triple H and/or Vince's new enforcer group. (Not that that makes much sense for the whole Wyatt character, but whatever, it's awesome.)

Top Bottom