• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nvidia RTX 30XX |OT|

Hari Seldon

Yeah I had it added to my cart on Best Buy and then it went down. Newegg's site never handled the traffic right. Scalpers with scripts got all of them.

Siri

Banned
At the Nvidia Canada website the 3080 listing just says Notify Me - while the 20xx series just have spinning wheels, meaning you can’t even put them in the cart.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Did they actually have them available? Still says "Available September 17" for me.
CwTuXiM.png

Last edited:

evanft

I was able to add an EVGA card to my cart, but when I hit checkout they were out of stock.

You'd think by 2020 that adding to cart would mean it's held for you but whatever.

Reactions: GHG
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Lol, did it even appear in stock for anyone? This shit sucks :/

Myths

For new arrivals expected to be OOS, they really should enforce challenges to get rid of these annoying ass script deployment and bot users. Secondly, everything is UK-based or EU. Where are all the US retailers man...

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
Fucks sake.

Any idea when wave 2 of stock is coming?

Apparently it will be even worse with the 3090?

Last edited:

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I had multiple browsers open running scripts and I still couldn't even see them get sold out.
First of all, here's a big F U to the script kiddies. Second, I never even saw them in stock for a second and I've been manually refreshing this whole time.

Siri

Banned
So suddenly my ‘old’ 2080 TI, which has taken a beating these past few weeks, is sparkling again. I’ve been gaming at 4K for two years now on this card. And though additional frames would have been nice, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Did it even go in stock at all?

This tracker is showing only one on Newegg from early this morning and one late last night from B&H.

GHG

Gold Member
At least I've still got my old card for now.

RIP to all those who rushed to sell their 20 series rtx cards.

Chiggs

Gold Member
First of all, here's a big F U to the script kiddies. Second, I never even saw them in stock for a second and I've been manually refreshing this whole time.

Boo-hoo. Learn how to write a macro; it's not like this is black market tech or evil mumbo jumbo.

Top Bottom