• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Oh shit! Stern's here. If only we could get 1 billion people to boo him at once.

perfectchaos007 said:
Man the commentators need to shut up, this has been a great game so far. Defense is good, but Spain is just shooting real good right now.

its not like usa is flawless at the 3 point range

also... in the secnd part you guys will see Spain using their "wierd" zones .... they practised them in the practise games but didnt play them much in the olympics

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
For those saying this is Wade's best game of his life need to quiet yourself asap.

USA will unleash the beast next half.

And fuck the refs with this bullshit ticky tack shit now. Guys have been getting mugged for these entire Olympics and now they are calling touch fouls off the ball...

aznpxdd

neptunes said:
Is this the best game of WADE's life?

35m0h9w.gif

reilo

aznpxdd said:

Wade's outburst when Heat were down 0-2 and down 13pts with 6mins to go in the third game was unbelievable. Then the refs fucked it up the next 3 games.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
FrenchMovieTheme said:
wtf? this guy just said spain is the defending world champs? i thought argentina was.

go USA bitch!!!

World Championships and Olympics are 2 different events

how the fuck did spain win the bball championships with softee gasol leading them? well i suppose when you are shooting lights out like fernandez is it's not too hard

i cud not understand wat thes old men wus seying </borat>

WTF guys, play some defense! i don't trust you scoring 69 pts again in the next half.

Rubio is the shit.

Rudy is like a free lottery pick for the Blazers, which makes it 2 since Oden never played... they will be awesome.

I always supported Crymelo, but it can't. he's just sucking it too much.

Piecake

Rogge made some good points

seattle6418 said:
WTF guys, play some defense! i don't trust you scoring 69 pts again in the next half.

Rubio is the shit.

Rudy is like a free lottery pick for the Blazers, which makes it 2 since Oden never played... they will be awesome.

Still, he is playing better than Kobe

reilo

seattle6418 said:

Rubio is the shit.

Don't forget Bayless!

aznpxdd

FrenchMovieTheme said:
how the fuck did spain win the bball championships with softee gasol leading them? well i suppose when you are shooting lights out like fernandez is it's not too hard

He won player of the tournament, show some respect motherfucker!

truth be told i haven't watched him in any tournament or the olympics. all i know is that when i watch him in the NBA he is a gigantic pussy. but maybe he has more pride when playing for his country, i dont know

p.s. is this guy talking right now the fucking OTHEr announcer from madden 09!? i hate him!

Who would have thought that with all this star power in Kobe and LeBron, D-Wade would be pulling the weight on this team. Thats like T-Mac pulling the Rockets out of the first round.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
FrenchMovieTheme said:
truth be told i haven't watched him in any tournament or the olympics. all i know is that when i watch him in the NBA he is a gigantic pussy. but maybe he has more pride when playing for his country, i dont know

This.

But Coach K better stick CP3 or Wade on Rubio for the rest of the game or there are going to be problems. D-Will, Kobe, Melo, and Kidd are playing some horrible defense right now. Howard needs to stop being such a big dumb stiff as well. React for the help defense damnit!

reilo

perfectchaos007 said:
Who would have thought that with all this star power in Kobe and LeBron, D-Wade would be pulling the weight on this team. Thats like T-Mac pulling the Rockets out of the first round.

How's Lebron the "star power" when Wade is the one with the ring?

linsivvi

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Gasol was hurt and didn't play in the championship game, that's how.

etiolate

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:

i cud not understand wat thes old men wus seying </borat>

Spain won it without Pau, as the WCs were where he sustained his big injury. It was Calderon, Sergio and Fernandez that lead them.

aznpxdd

perfectchaos007 said:

Wade is in the top 5 when healthy...

seattle6418 said:

Rubio is the shit.

rubio isnt even playing well

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I wish the NBA would hire the drummer chicks from the water polo games. They're eye candy and know how to make a beat out of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom