• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malo

Banned
Dmncnby2k9 said:
ya lo sabe!! Even since Alou took over the team, its been great.
Definitely man. I plan on watching some games when I go to Santo Domingo this winter, hopefully they win so I can party over there.

Doytch

Jennings has twice the WAR of Carl Crawful.

And he's the Kemp to Crawford's Reyes in BR-WAR.
Maybe the Rays should have, you know, called him up when they were still in it.
The Rays felt bad for me now that I have no local MLB team, so they kept Jesus Jennings down until I could watch him live.

Brinbe

Molina triple
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

see5harp

Lambtron said:
We have an American Association independent league team here in Fargo, the Fargo-Moorhead Redhawks. They used to be affiliated with the Northen League, but changed affiliations this year. It's great to go games there. You can get awesome seats for $10 and they have a beautiful little park that's fairly modern. Dollar dog nights every Monday, and concessions seem like a bargain after going to a few games at Target Field!

Sheeeeit. You can go to A's games for that much, and on some of the nights I think the damn dogs are free. Oakland can be awesome sometimes. It's like the dive bar of the bay area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom