• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

qKDiP.gif

rando14

Ahahahaha. Seeing the Red Sox struggle offensively is just gold.

EDIT: Bases loaded, 0 outs, and no runs. That's some Mariners-caliber stuff right there.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Anyone else catch the Rays PA guy play John Cena's music after they got out of the inning? Somebody wasn't happy with tonight's results. Rays were also playing the theme from The Natural after that lightbulb got smashed. At least Rays employees have some good humor while working.

Scutaro wasn't trying to throw the bat at Shoppach but I can't believe the ump just totally missed the fact that he threw the bat and it almost took out Shoppach. Then he tossed the bench coach like that. Wat?

PS - Does anybody when Sportscenter is on? I'm not really sure when Sportscenter is on? Can somebody tell me when Sportscenter is on?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
sf2fanatic said:
Went to Sac town this weekend..Enjoyed the fair and the weather...Wish I can bring some of that cool breeze back.....
It has been amazing this weekend. Sad to see the heat returning though by the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom