• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
GDBgU.jpg

heyward destroyed that.

aaaanndd back to back lol. that was destroyed as well.
The Frankman said:
Pelfrey for Lowe. I don't care... I just don't care.
you already made your choice. oliver perez.

verbum

AnEternalEnigma said:
Or maybe Alex Gonzalez should just stop sucking total ass.

That's the thing, when you have a batter who is not hitting well, I think a bunt increases your run expectancy a lot more. Then when you have a guy on third, a long fly ball can score him. As opposed to having to hit a fair ball with the next two batters.

Good to see Heyward hitting again. And McCann Can!

Windu

verbum said:
That's the thing, when you have a batter who is not hitting well, I think a bunt increases your run expectancy a lot more. Then when you have a guy on third, a long fly ball can score him. As opposed to having to hit a fair ball with the next two batters.

Good to see Heyward hitting again. And McCann Can!
well i think you have to hit like a pitcher to do that. gonzo is almost there though!

worst trade ever

Maxim726X said:
Here comes the (patent pending) Pelf Meltdown.
I'm still stunned at what the fuck was Lucas Duda doing. STUNNED. This is a dude who is uber aggressive at 1st and in LF he's passive. Dude just earned a benching for tomorrow if not the series.

JABEE

Clearwater Threshers (Phillies A Ball team) just pulled one their top young Starters Brody Colvin out of a game after pitching three scoreless innings. They said there didn't appear to be an injury. Trade?

Fenix

DevelopmentArrested said:
AA is a smart dude.. can someone explain to me why this fucking scrub Jo Jo keeps getting starts?
Don't want to give up a LHP for nothing!

Dude probly gets one more start, if he can't be packaged at the deadline, DFA him in favour of Stewart.

Edit: Congrats Torrealba, you're Reyes' 3rd strikeout victim in his last 4 starts (I think).

Fenix said:
Don't want to give up a LHP for nothing!

Dude probly gets one more start, if he can't be packaged at the deadline, DFA him in favour of Stewart.

Edit: Congrats Torrealba, you're Reyes' 3rd strikeout victim in his last 4 starts (I think).
Because he's left handed really? He has the 3rd worst xFIP in baseball. Fucking terrible.

Sharp

The Frankman said:
Isn't he the dude that was supposed to be the best pitcher in baseball or something?
I heard last year that the A's stellar defense was making Cahill the best pitcher in baseball, yes.

Fenix

Because he's left handed really? He has the 2nd worst xFIP in baseball. Fucking terrible.
Eh, the line out of the FO was more a lefty who can throw 94. But I'd like to be shown the last time he hit about 92.

Dude's garbage.

Windu

AA is a smart dude.. can someone explain to me why this fucking scrub Jo Jo keeps getting starts?
Jo Jo is having a career year though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom