• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim726X

The Frankman said:
... Keith Hernandez is just shooting on Hanley Ramirez. Said he should be labeled a "dog" as a player, among other things.

With good reason. When Helms publicly says that someone like McKeon should be hired solely to keep Hanley 'motivated' that says all you need to know.

Howie Rose's reaction to the Gaby Sanchez HR on the radio was PRICELESS. It's fucking pouring and you can't hold a 1-run lead? You throw a fucking fastball DOWN THE MIDDLE??

Seriously, please trade Pelfrey for Slowey. Twins don't even want Slowey.
TangMeng said:
Hughes needs to be traded. This guy is going to cost us the pennant.
Pelfrey for Hughes.

Maxim726X

TangMeng said:
Anyone! He can't stay in the starting rotation. I'm sure some GM sees potential in him, aside from cashman.

Take Pelf. Please.

Edit: Wow the Marlins are terrible. When will they ever learn to play defense?

Greg Dobbs is going to get his ass chewed out after the game. McKeon trying to do a DS and I think he was in the clubhouse. Better have been in the john.
Maxim726X said:
Take Pelf. Please.

Edit: Wow the Marlins are terrible. When will they ever learn to play defense?
In fairness it's a borderline monsoon out there. Ball had to be slippery.

Mets are blowing some fantastic scoring opportunities... If I'm TC I would've thought about a squeeze with Willie Harris. Rain + speed on the bases.

Enron

Banned
The Frankman said:
... Keith Hernandez is just shooting on Hanley Ramirez. Said he should be labeled a "dog" as a player, among other things.

A couple of years ago when Hanley pulled that bullshit in the Marlins locker room, one of the Braves Radio staff (Don Sutton I think) said on the air that he has heard numerous things like that about Hanley from some folks from inside the Marlins clubhouse (he declined to mention who) and said that whatever you hear about Hanley Ramirez is likely true.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
kyDTD.jpg

GRIT

dmag1223

I think the real question is, will reds ever win back to back games again? I mean Jesus fuck, this is the craziest thing Ive ever seen.

SyNapSe

Damn Uggla. I thought he was going to be on the bench again and he fucks me raw like he's done all season. Guy is the devil's apprentice.

kinda glad for him he's got it going though. Must have been a rough feeling the first half of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom