• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malo

Banned
captmcblack said:
Nunez will be a decent to above-average MLB player, especially when he's on an easier team to exist on than the Yankees.

His D is poor, but he is a kid - he can be taught and trained to improve. Plus, he fills in for Jeter and A-Rod...so it's a little different for him to deal with. He's got a decent bat, most definitely.
His bat has been better than I thought. If he could somehow improve his defense he could become a starter down the line. I just don't think it's going to be for the yankees.

Josh Thole goes to mound and tells Parnell to throw a slider...

Logan Morrison (who wasn't catching up to the fastball) homers.

... Josh Thole IS A FUCKING IDIOT. Trade him plz.

The Frankman said:
Josh Thole goes to mound and tells Parnell to throw a slider...

Logan Morrison (who wasn't catching up to the fastball) homers.

... Josh Thole IS A FUCKING IDIOT. Trade him plz.
Thole's no good. And Parnell gives up game tying HR, Fuck

JaMarco

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I hate you soo much.

Standing ovation. Wake's 2000 career K.
I don't hate hate him, and I respect what he's done for the RS organization. But you can't deny that he gets hammered routinely these days.

I don't NEED no xFIP/SIERA to tell me Bobby Parnell has talent. I just look at his stuff and control. And pay no attention to Doytch, what does he know?
Pfft, he's a starter. Parnell doesn't even have a closer mentality.
Case in point.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Parnell gave up 2 runs?!

trade value has plummeted! Scott Proctor for Bobby Parnell. Hurry before i change my mind, that veteran experience of Proctor's might change my mind.

Sanjuro

Case said:
I don't hate hate him, and I respect what he's done for the RS organization. But you can't deny that he gets hammered routinely these days.
He has always been streaky. My favorite player though, love the guy.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
@SpikeEskin Spike Eskin
Brett Favre was just spotted wearing a Phillies hat.

Yo Favre, John Edward called, he wants his trophy back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom