• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
This interesting email I just received regarding the Battlefield 3 alpha mitigates the pain a little bit. Just a little.

It's like Dice knew.

eznark

Banned
GREINKE BEASTING

Beat out a throw to first but rolled his ankle. Looked really bad at first, but x-rays were negative.
Just means nothing is broken. Still could have torn the shit out of everything.

eznark

Banned
ConradCervantes said:
Greinke done. Six-plus innings, three hits, three walks, nine Ks. I'd say he's finally dialed in, he's been pitching beautifully this month.

Brewers fans will find something to complain about. Probably blame him for the Weeks injury.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Rosenthal

The Yankees have intensified their pursuit of Kuroda, according to major-league sources, and the Red Sox also are in the mix along with the Rangers, Indians and Tigers.

Kuroda, who has a full no-trade clause, is leaving all of his options open, and will weigh each trade possibility on a case-by-case basis, a source said last weekend.

The Dodgers have yet to present him with a formal proposal to accept or reject. However, speculation persists that Kuroda will approve a trade to only certain clubs – and perhaps only the Yankees and Red Sox.

Can't have a good trading deadline without a Yanks / Sox bidding war.

bluemax

Banned
Macattk15 said:
WILLLLY MOOOO PENNNNNAAAA!

Least it means fuck off Cust.

Cust has actually been one of the better hitters on the team.

darkside31337 said:
Is there even a 2B trade market?

Brewers should go into massive panic sell mode, stock up that depleted farm system!

I'm sure the Mariners would be willing to deal any of Jack Wilson, Adam Kennedy or Chone Figgins.

ToxicAdam

I really doubt the Indians are in serious talks about anyone. They are just there to drive up the cost of the trade for other AL teams.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
i love the can't bring in your closer on the road rule. Great advantage for the home team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom