• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doytch

eznark said:
Felipe Lopez is 1-1.

Way to trade for Rasmus, lololol
It might be the maas of beer and two g&t's, but this was way funnier than it should be. And since you're here, is ootp 12 good? I remember you talking about ootp 11 , but then I went AFK for 2 months and missed anything you had to say about it when it released.
Fenix said:
I want a haul for JP when D'Arnaud forces his way up.
klaw's frequently said that a catcher with + offense and 4-5 years of controllability is worth /a lot./ it'll be a good problem to have if d'arnaud slays.

Jose Reyes! RBI Double! Oh he's thrilling. Exciting. Exciting! THRILLING! EXCITING! THRILLING! THRILLINGTHRILLINGTHRILLING!!! OH BAH GAWD SKITTLES!!!

... hey Hellion, you like the Skittles?

eznark

Banned
Doytch said:
It might be the maas of beer and two g&t's, but this was way funnier than it should be. And since you're here, is ootp 12 good? I remember you talking about ootp 11 , but then I went AFK for 2 months and missed anything you had to say about it when it released.

iOOTP was so atrociously broken that for the first time ever, I did not purchase the OOTP annual refresh.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
yankeehater said:
I think they are giving up to much. Jeff McClain just said on wip that the deal is basically done and will be announced tonight.
way too much

JABEE

AnEternalEnigma said:
At least the Phillies are doing a good job making sure their team totally sucks when all their big names leave as FA's.
The Phillies have the money to resign their FAs.

Doytch

eznark said:
iOOTP was so atrociously broken that for the first time ever, I did not purchase the OOTP annual refresh.
ahh frig. and my follow-up was gonna be how iootp is. guess im stuck playing the ea baseball facebook game at work.
Cecil's been amazing the past couple games.
i hated his last start, despite the results (fastballs up in the zone != recipe for success) and though he didnt have his fastball at all this game, he basically shut them down with a single pitch, his changeup. so, there's bones to pick with both games, but at least this one i could see a silver lining.

eznark

Banned
Doytch said:
ahh frig. and my follow-up was gonna be how iootp is. guess im stuck playing the ea baseball facebook game at work.

If you are dead set on an EA game, the alpha I'm in right now....pretty, pretty good

Doytch

eznark said:
If you are dead set on an EA game, the alpha I'm in right now....pretty, pretty good
nah, i just wanted something to click on during work, and their facebook game is serving that role right now. i dont really play real games (besides the show) anymore, even sold my gaming pc.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
rIqon.jpg

rIqon.jpg

rIqon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom