• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 360 NBA 2k8 league Season 3: Mission Season Four!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Im online,ill send you a challenge.

DMczaf

11357614_b47be8c257.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
F-ing odd,Im not getting booted from xbox live right now,my internet is up,yet we cant complete a game....

hmmmm 2k servers ? Now it wont even let me back on the 2k servers :lol

The one thing I hate about online is the impossibility to hit free throws!

At least I don't get disconnected anymore.

Matrix

Tmac attack raped Dm :eek:

so did Brooks :p

I suck at fts online :(

DMczaf

I had no idea what I was doing in that first quarter, I felt like I was playing stupid on purpose. By the time I even got the hang of the game I was already down 15-20 pts :(

How the hell do you do the lock-on? I did it a few times on accident when I didnt want to do it, and then I wouldn't do it when I wanted to do it.

Matrix

The left trigger,but it doesnt always work :\ It's pretty damn annoying since im used to playing my own manual D and thats really the only way you can keep someone in front of you this year.

DMczaf

If you are still up later, lets play again. I need to get better, faster, stronger

you could be my black kate moss tonight

Matrix

I can play now,I need to get some sleep,so it's now or NEVER!

Matrix

Im sure you will.

You be home.

So... what's the plan for starting this season?

Are we still trying to get the preseason league going or are we just going to start the real league later this week?

Matrix

GG Dm,I choked :lol Huge shot by Gordon.

I hate that shit when you press to shoot and the player pump fakes instead :\ Tmac wouldnt shoot.

And again FTS SUCK @SS ONLINE.

DMczaf

The Lock On stuff pissed me off at the end, I couldn't lock on to James and he ended up almost beating me with that jumpshot and when you get it working, its like Manual D for Dummies. I felt like I was cheating after years of playing real manual D :lol

I really dont get the FT System online. The first game I had an idea where to release, then the 2nd game the release point COMPLETELY changed. Its tough enough memorizing how to shoot FTs online, its even harder when each game changes it.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
The Lock On stuff pissed me off at the end, I couldn't lock on to James and he ended up almost beating me with that jumpshot and when you get it working, its like Manual D for Dummies. I felt like I was cheating after years of playing real manual D :lol

I really dont get the FT System online. The first game I had an idea where to release, then the 2nd game the release point COMPLETELY changed.

Yep >_< 2k dumbed down the game.What sucks is you cant even turn it off and play straight manual D or if you decide to not use it you get burned everytime.Yea it takes no skill to play D now,aslong as you get the lock on to actually lock on.

FT is so hit ot miss online it doesnt matter,offline I hit over 90% of my fts.

AkaBalla

I played with some of the sliders. still waiting for 2 people to join by tonight... We need to fix some game issues shooting and layup related..:D We will play 4 games in the preseason.. No rush to get the season started!

Bare with me folks! bare with me!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Any suggestions for single player games? I'm still on Pro as of now in association until I get a feel for the game. I've dropped the CPU short, mid and long range shooting down a bit cause I wasn't enjoying having the CPU hit 70+% of their shots. I think their rebounding needs to come down a bit too or their defensive awareness or something cause I'm not getting any offensive boards at all, ever. I am enjoying the game but I have zero clue what I'm doing with iso moves. I can't get any of my guys to do what I see the computer doing. Anyone get a cheat sheet of moves yet? Are they in the manual? I guess I could try looking there first :)

AkaBalla

Preseason is up...

Week 1 games are due by Friday 10 pm est...

You may play ahead of schedule in order if you and your opponet completes previous games... So if you want to play Jube in Week 3 because you played your week 1 & 2 games be sure Jube is on the same pace as you.. If not the game will be reset...

Play sim and best of all have fun..

Trades are on as well and any trade will be approved until of course when we start the Season..:D

Have fun!

when did zep say he was out? i know he was having internet issues but i never heard that he was out (cause then that means he's out of madden too!)

AkaBalla

FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh great, trades approved? i hope we dont end up with a bunch of bogus rosters...

Its only preseason! Who cares.. KG, Allen and Pierce are all on the block.. I am looking for a espn sportswriter in Paul Shirley.. Who has him!

AkaBalla

DMczaf said:
big zep is out? WTF

Did his 360 die or something?

I dont know if he is or not.. Shamrock said he is.. So he grabbed the Nuggets.. We will have to find out.. If he is still with us Shamrock will need to roll with another team..

Zep

Banned
Not out of madden/2k8 for now...On top of my roommate not paying the comcast bill($400 and counting) I got a call from a Federal Grant offices :D Might get the money to have something built in my town i've always wanted.

So in short, No, don't give my team to anybody for the long haul.

AkaBalla

Big Zep said:
Not out of madden/2k8 for now...On top of my roommate not paying the comcast bill($400 and counting) I got a call from a Federal Grant offices :D Might get the money to have something built in my town i've always wanted.

So in short, No, don't give my team to anybody for the long haul.

You have no internet to play? You have internet now but might not have it soon? Will you be able to join the league without internet?

Zep

Banned
lets just say i'm feeding off someone else connection to be on here. I have no internet for myself ATM>

AkaBalla

Shamrock you are going to be using the Nuggets for the preseason.. Once we start the regular season u need to switch teams..

AkaBalla

Maybe we make the preseason shorter.. But thats off the record..

We still need to to wait for Konex and FMT to score the game..

Counting the 5 new jacks and if they last we will have 20 people playing with bluemax the #21 guy..

Someone may be left out..

Maybe ill leave Jobber out!:lol

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
AkaBalla said:
Maybe we make the preseason shorter.. But thats off the record..

We still need to to wait for Konex and FMT to score the game..

Counting the 5 new jacks and if they last we will have 20 people playing with bluemax the #21 guy..

Someone may be left out..

Maybe ill leave Jobber out!:lol

do it.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I would love a NBA league without Jobber. :lol After what the spurs did to me in the demo I don't even want to think what Jobber is gonna come up with.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The fatigue we have it set on as of now is a little too high. Guys are getting tired very fast . but otherwise i like :)

Smokey

AkaBalla said:
Your wish was granted in week 1 of the preseason!

Yessir.

Jobber when you wanna run

AKABalla do you plan to extend the league to the online website that you can make at 2ksports.com? If so I'd be willing to help.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey Bones said:
Yessir.

Jobber when you wanna run

AKABalla do you plan to extend the league to the online website that you can make at 2ksports.com? If so I'd be willing to help.

its already there

AkaBalla

ColdBlooded33 said:
The fatigue we have it set on as of now is a little too high. Guys are getting tired very fast . but otherwise i like :)

I changed it back to default which is 50.. Keep the feedback coming for the sliders.. I will appreciate your input..

Top Bottom