• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
That car is totalled.

Just watched the reply, holy fuck, that should have been on Wipeout HD, not F1! Christ I hope Webber is ok.

Mush said:
That is seriously the biggest crash I've ever seen in F1. That was almost Indy Car like.

Holy fuck.
Been a while since we seen a big flip like that, I forget which race it was about 9 years ago but there was half the pack wiped out in 2 corners, heavy rain, everyone more or less crashed but it did't have big flips like that.

Benson

I honestly thought we'd just seen the end of Webber, was amazed when he just jumped out of the car. Really shows how much safer F1 cars are these days!

Pimpwerx

That was seriously Indycar-like. It'll keep the American viewers glued to the screen, but it almost gave me a heart attack. That in-car was insane. Glad he was moving and out of the car. Phew.

Someone now explain to me how Hamilton and Vettel stayed out in front at 1-2 eventhough they pitted. PEACE.

Shaneus

Fuck, just switched over and saw the replay. Was he leading?
That's a massive fucking point loss for him... going to take a herculean effort to work his way back up the points table providing everyone else ahead are DNF free for the rest of the season.

Glad he's okay... that was very Le Mans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9EU8JH03gE

megateto

Dead Man said:
He was still going so fast when he hit the tyres. Jesus. Just driving angry, I think. And Schumi gets fucked by the SC.

I don't know what the fuck went on at Ferrari's pit but Fernando is 10th right now and Hamilton kept his second position.

Yen

Diablohead said:
Been a while since we seen a big flip like that, I forget which race it was about 9 years ago but there was half the pack wiped out in 2 corners, heavy rain, everyone more or less crashed but it did't have big flips like that.
I remember that, I think only about 8 people finished the race.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Goldrusher said:
If this happened at any other corner, he'd be dead.
If that happened at Monaco, he may have flew into the crowd.

That worked out well for Button, and horrifically for Alonso, Massa and Schumacher. Down to 11th, 17th and 19th respectively.

Kovalainen with the understatement of the year. Webber ran into him apparently.

Britprog

Both Ferrari's lost out big, how come hami and vettel got to the pits so much faster than the ferrari's????

Did they speed under yellows?

Mush

Benson said:
I honestly thought we'd just seen the end of Webber, was amazed when he just jumped out of the car. Really shows how much safer F1 cars are these days!
It really does. 10 years ago and Webber would have been dead.

Pimpwerx

Are we all having a collective head-scratch at the race order? Still amazed Vettel and Hammy came out 1-2 and Button jumped the Ferraris. How? PEACE.

Webber's reaction to the crash was completely the opposite to how epic the crash was :O

You'd have thought he had an engine blow out, and not flipped completely inside out at high speed and crashed head first into a wall

Pimpwerx

LOL! Vettel gets it sideways into the hairpin, and Lewis backs off. I think he's lost enough noses to that Red Bull today. PEACE.

Dead Man

Vettel gets away with it! :lol I find myself conflicted, I don't want Hammy or Vettel to win...

Keyser Soze said:
Webber's reaction to the crash was completely the opposite to how epic the crash was :O

You'd have thought he had an engine blow out, and not flipped completely inside out at high speed and crashed head first into a wall
Meh, he's been seen that before, old news for him! :D

Shaneus

S. L. said:
Webber smh
he thought Kov would just make space as if he were lapping him
Should have. Lotus vs. RBR? Blocking was pointless and as we saw, incredibly fucking dangerous. Don't know what Kovi thought he'd gain out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom