• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_B

I'm pretty confident Alonso will take it tomorrow. Hamilton could make podium if Webber messes up.

Ferrari eating away at Red Bull is perfect from the McLaren perspective. In any case let's hope for some rain.

jey_16

Banned
sad that Alonso didnt get pole but extremely happy with the speed of the car and how Ferrari have clawed back, hopefully.....everything goes smoothly tomorrow

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
h3ro said:
I wanna see Fernando destroy fools tomorrow.
He will, on the first corner, probably Vettel, the wall will be involved.

Seriously though, Ferrari need to win here, and Alonso has a good chance of doing so as long as he gets past Vettel at the start. Do not rule out Button and Hamilton though, the McLarens have been at a disadvantage for Quali for a while and if they start well, could spoil the party.

*does the Super Deluxe rain-dance to help out Pimpwerx*

Chris R

Come on rain. Track is so damn narrow I think passing will be limited if it stays dry.

How many laps do each tire last? 67 laps is nice coming off the longer track last race.

Shaneus

Webber has the dirty side of the track *again* , despite not qualifying second :lol Hopefully 'Nando can clean it up for him, resulting in a first place finish for Webber somehow (TBH I don't care, as long as he beats Vettel. I don't care about the real driver's championship points anymore either, just the RBRDC.)

moojito

Aye, working late this week so I have to impose a news blackout all day long on qualifying and race days. Tricky stuff!

I can see Alonso having some kind of "right, finally this is my chance, I'm not letting this go" mentality, refusing to give enough space on the first corner and either running way wide or crashing with Vettel. We can but hope! Dour faced git vs The Finger.

Britprog

Looking forward to the race, hope there is a good battle up front.

Gonna be interesting to see the macca boys race pace, if either of them get a podium it would great to watch!!!

spoon!

Blablurn said:
Come on, Vettel :(

btw, does anyone of you like the movie "driven"?
Own it on dvd. Ballistically stupid movie, but I love it so much :lol
I assume you bring this up because Bly = Vettel?

Blablurn

spoon! said:
Own it on dvd. Ballistically stupid movie, but I love it so much :lol
I assume you bring this up because Bly = Vettel?

yeah, the movie is currently running on german tv. and they really look the same :lol

spoon!

If Rosberg was leading the GP, we'd be talking about how Sly = Schumy, and Burt Reynolds = Brawn

Oh what could have been

Chris R

Yay just 15 minuets to go.

For everyone watching in the USA, this week is also the final week that SPEED/Fox do a tape delay, airing the races at Noon Eastern :lol Seriously, next year they better just air it once live on SPEED and then do a rebroadcast at Noon to try to steal away some TNT NASCAR viewers who don't know any better.

Shaneus said:
As an Aussie, I hate you people who can watch it live without having to stay up after bedtime.

Tell me about it, all the European races start at 4AM here. Love the Asian/Australian races because they are on at like 11PM or something much more reasonable.

TylerD

It is very jarring to me when I am watching a Formula One broadcast on Fox and then get hit with local commercials.

Yay for SPEED coverage coming back next weekend.

shagg_187 said:
My vote for today: Barichello.

Never forget! http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=tFwX8knmGc4&t=2m10s

Barichello is my horse until I can afford the fancier drivers. RBR/RBR/BAR/KOV/TOT for me!

Barichello's car has probably been sabotaged by the Stig. He is doomed! :lol

That medical car sounds so mean in person. That is one bad wagon.

Chris R

How long until the train hits the back markers or is forced to pit their one and only time? Awesome start and first lap, yawn since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom