• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

olore

Hope FIA are looking into this

Edit: bet montezemolo gave Domenicale a call and hey presto 1 and 2 changed place

Arhal_Katarn

I hope they get done for this, how blatent was that. If Alonso can't overtake the number 2 driver then he has no right to ask for him to move over.

@juicy bob. Obviously I agree. But the problem they have is, that they haven't had the best luck, and to have them properly fight for position, when they desperately need points, seems crazy. They still get a 1-2 finish is everything goes ok. But they get precious points for Alonso, who has clearly been the faster of the two drivers all year.

I know Massa has been fast here, but I think it's a blip. I don't see him suddenly being the faster driver for the remainder of the races.

Oh and what does SMH mean?

Pimpwerx

Whiting should give a drive-thru just for spite, but I understand the precedent as a Schumacher fan. Sorry, Alonso fans. It's not gonna be your boy's proudest moment. :(

Glad Massa made it so obvious and Smedley said what he did. The media fallout is gonna be delicious. Who'd have thought that Ferrari and Red Bull would try to outdouche each other this season. :lol PEACE.

Donos

Aegus said:
It's good that Massa made it so obvious. I'm hoping Ferrari get fucked over for this.

Seriously, he just had to brake a little late in one corner... little "mistake" oops . no deal but now they got the FIA on their ass.

Funny thing, Massa is probably really pissed for this order but when he finishes the race his team gonna say "are you stupid for making it so obviously" and is the scapegoat for the possible penalty. :lol Shitti day for Massa

Mohonky

Wtf? Team orders are forbidden from memory yeh? So what's this shit with Alonso? Fuck I hate him, has a fucking teary because he doesn't get preferential treatment at Maclaren and now they're bending over for him at Ferrari. Sorry you little sook but if you can't win the race yourself, stiff shit.

Arhal_Katarn

I hope Vettal takes both of them, Alonso is a fucking cunt, if he is so good why can't he overtake the "slower" driver. It was so blatent i hope FIA ban Ferrari.

Fuck Alonso, You don't see Vettal asking Webber to let him through or Lewis asking Button. Seriously he should be docked the 25 points and push everyone up a spot. And the little fucker was whining about Lewis jumping the SC a couple of races ago.

Fio

It's been almost an year since I last watched a F1 race, today I woke up and thought to myself, why not? just to see the same old fixing crap that put me off last year. F1 in its current state is a joke.

Road

I'm out.

It could have been a great symbolic victory for Massa exactly 1 year after the accident, but now it's just going to be bullshit talk.

Donos

jey_16 said:
Haters gonna hate....forza ferrari, I would have done the same thing....Alonso is our best chance for the championship

isn't it a little bit early to celebrate ? they will investigate this for sure.

Timbuktu

Fio said:
It's been almost an year since I last watched a F1 race, today I wake up and thought to myself, why not? just to see the same old fixing crap that put me off last year. F1 in its current state is a joke.

Haven't seen anything as bad as this for a while. Mclaren gave that fuel saving order a few races back to stopma fight, but nothing like this.

olore

Pterion said:
Is it the same Alonso that was crying in Valencia about fixed races? :lol

This guy is a major cunt.

Arrogant dude, I am liking him less an less for each race this season.

Ferrari must be FIA`d

Pimpwerx

Alonso's problem is that he's far too vocal in all this. Schumacher had team orders. There was Austria 01 and 02, and he tried to gift it back in Indy and made a meal of that too. But not once did he ever get on the radio and bitch about the pace of his teammate. Maybe he did and we just didn't know about it. But Alonso whining earlier, when Massa was simply doing a proper job of defending his line, just smears him along with the rest of the pitwall. Only Smedley and Massa will emerge unscathed by all this.

LOL @ Petrov getting scolded on the radio. :lol Terribad! PEACE.

megateto

jey_16 said:
Haters gonna hate....forza ferrari, I would have done the same thing....Alonso is our best chance for the championship

Fernando was faster than Felipe, he didn't need the wall to make it this way. This is horrible.

And great point about Nando complaining about fixed races.

kikanny

I'm so fucking pissed off. Now Felipe is going to lose it to Vettel. FUCK YOU FERRARI! MOTHERFUCKIN CUNTS. He drove so well this race. Glad that Rob and Felipe made it obvious. Hope FIA interferes and does something. Felipe should get out of this fucking shit team and the shit teammate Alonso.

Arhal_Katarn

jey_16 said:

Best chance:lol :lol :lol

You dont have a friggin chance, its gonna be Vettal or Lewis and i would bet you any amount of money mate.

Fio

Timbuktu said:
Haven't seen anything as bad as this for a while. Mclaren gave that fuel saving order a few races back to stopma fight, but nothing like this.

I still haven't gotten over the Renault-Alonso-Piquet thing.

Reno7728

Arhal_Katarn said:
Best chance:lol :lol :lol

You dont have a friggin chance, its gonna be Vettal or Lewis and i would bet you any amount of money mate.

But Alonso does have a better chance than Massa, it doesn't matter about anyone else

jey_16

Banned
Donos said:
isn't it a little bit early to celebrate ? they will investigate this for sure.
Why should they? How many times has been done by other teams including McLaren?

It's a team sport....I would rather this then what happened in turkey with red bull

I'm just happy that the cars are so fast

Mohonky

Pterion said:
Is it the same Alonso that was crying in Valencia about fixed races? :lol

This guy is a major cunt.

Hard to tell, he cries on a daily basis. It's what he does.

Gotta feel for Massa. He's taking team orders because he hasn't performed up to expectations so he would have to give the team what they want lest he risks more reason to lose his seat.

The guy's had his ego crushed over the past 2 seasons, between shit like this and his big accident last year. I don't think he'll ever come world champion, he seems to lack the drive and eagerness he had years ago. Having to stay in a team with Alonso crying like a 2yr old all the time expecting favours isn't going to help.

Reno7728

Arhal_Katarn said:
But team orders are banned. He should have to do it himself.

He should, but as Anthony Davidson says everybody does it, and if i was in charge at Ferrari I would make the same decision if i thought i could get away with it, it makes the most sense in the long (except for alienating your driver)

Pimpwerx

You think Webber's gonna take Massa aside after the race and give him a few pointers on how to properly follow team orders? :lol PEACE.

Mohonky

Reno7728 said:
He should, but as Anthony Davidson says everybody does it, and if i was in charge at Ferrari I would make the same decision if i thought i could get away with it, it makes the most sense in the long (except for alienating your driver)

Who? Maclaren uses 'fuel saving mode' as a code for 'don't pull a Webber / Vettel brain fade,' but they never stop them from racing one another for position, Webber is too arrogant and Vettel to full of himself to ever consider team orders. That today was just blatant, glad Massa made it so bloody obvious. Why not. If the team gives him the orders, might as well make it known it was an order.

Alonso win and Hamilton not on the podium. A good day.

This is a business, they are in it to win the championship and hopefully have the winning driver at the end of the season. They aren't here to mess up results and keep handing points to other drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom