• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would have easily done that had he passed Petrov after the first pit stop—but he couldn't. What you are saying is true only after Alsono couldn't pass Petrov.

Pachael said:
Alonso needed to pass both Kubica, Petrov and Rosberg to have won. (If Alonso finished 5th Vettel would have won on countback)

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Salacious Crumb said:
I'm really fucking glad Alonso didn't win after that, WTF son, petrov owes you nothing.
Indeed. If there was any reason why I didn't want Alonso to win the WC, this proves it.

Alonso you aren't owed anything by anyone, you couldn't pass Petrov, that's YOUR FAULT! Stay classy.

Anyway, RBR clean sweep, onto F1 2011!!!

Igo

The only saving grace of this season for me is that Alonso didn't win. Can't believe Lewis and Webber threw away their championships like amateurs. Well Lewis does have some experience in that regard.

Dilly

Banned
Foliorum Viridum said:
Alonso is a fucking cunt. CUNT.

So glad he didn't win. Shame he didn't hit a fucking wall and end his career.

Glad Vettel won. Class guy, class racer.

The fuck man? I can understand you don't like Alonso but that's just not done.

NHale

Foliorum Viridum said:
Alonso is a fucking cunt. CUNT.

So glad he didn't win. Shame he didn't hit a fucking wall and end his career.

Glad Vettel won. Class guy, class racer.

C'mon now. Are you really talking about Vettel? :lol

olore

WorriedCitizen said:
I'm in tears. So good.

I`m pretty moved myself. Lots of emotion. I`ve never cheered for him, Sebastian, but he`s been simply awesome.

What´the hell, Alonso? Sore loser? Suck it up. Accept and act instead of whining. Indeed, Petrov is faster than you.

Pachael

DancingCactus77 said:
He would have easily done that had he passed Petrov after the first pit stop—but he couldn't. What you are saying is true only after Alsono couldn't pass Petrov.

Wouldn't have been easily. Kubica was driving like a maniac denying Hamilton for most of the race before his pit stop.

Jinjo

Leunam said:
Not the result I wanted, but Red Bull certainly earned this.

Basicly this. RBR's call in Brazil worked for them as Webber was nowhere. Alonso was a prick at McLaren and still is. Blaming Petrov. Get real son. Best part is that Renault, his previous team and one that he basicly fucked over, robbed him of the championship.

Dead Man

Anyway guys, it's been a great season, for sure. Supbzero's epic thread OP, then disappearance, then the most boring race of the decade being followed by one of the best seasons in years.

Who's going to do next years thread?

Britprog

Dilly said:
The fuck man? I can understand you don't like Alonso but that's just not done.

He is a cunt, why the hand gestures, what do you expect Petrov to get out his way cuase he is a WDC fight???

If Hamilton did that we would never hear the end of it!!!

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Britprog said:
He is a cunt, why the hand gestures, what do you expect Petrov to get out his way cuase he is a WDC fight???

and you know what he said exactly how?

Just because he didn't kiss the golden childs ass when he was on the same team doesn't make him a cunt.

Dilly

Banned
Britprog said:

Shit like that happens all the time in sports, It's pretty understandeable considering the amount of adrenaline and the emotions of a lost world championship.

If he's still complaining tommorow then you're right.

Britprog said:

If Hamilton did that we would never hear the end of it!!!
Pretty sure he meant my wall comment. Which, obviously, wasn't as serious as these guys have taken it. I don't want him crippled - just out of F1. :D

megateto

He is on Spanish tv:

He didn't say anything wrong about Renault, just that they couldn't pass them (good defender, good speed, hard to pass). He also said congrats to RBR. Copying the Webber strategy was everybody's fault (includes him and the team).

So as long as we don't know what he really said to Petrov, I'll wait before calling him a cunt.

duckroll

I still can't believe it. Wow. Just wow. Someone slap me so I know I'm not dreaming. :eek:

Edit: Can you guys please stop using 'cunt' please? We don't need to go down that road here. Let's celebrate this moment without turning it nasty.

Dead Man

StoOgE said:
and you know what he said exactly how?

Just because he didn't kiss the golden childs ass when he was on the same team doesn't make him a cunt.
The gestures were pretty clear. He was expressing frustration with Petrov, who had done nothing wrong.

NHale

Foliorum Viridum said:
Yup. Like any racer he's had his moments, but I really like him and he deserves it this year.

You can like the guy but that doesn't mean he's a classy guy. He's not a douche like Alonso and Hamilton but he's not a classy guy. The way he behaved after Istambul proved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom