• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
rhfb said:
Oh hey GAF... Race is just half over now :lol

So epic, makes up for the shitty first race
That's a good point, we've seen so much I'm thinking this race is over!

There's ones heck of a race brewing, still. Anyway, SHUT UP BRUNDLE, Button wasn't erratic, he broke for a hairpin, and....didn't speed up very quickly. He was smooth, everyone else didn't expect him to be so slow and steady.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Great move by Alonso.. Just keep pushing further outside to take up his set up for the next curve :lol

Dead Man

Pimpwerx said:
That was more Button's fault. Didn't Vettel get up next to Lewis too? PEACE.
Still no reason to drive someone off the track. Unless you are avoiding an accident you should not rive anyone off the track. Just my 2c though.

Chris R

Anyone know what the wear rate is like if the rain stays like this is for these inter tires? Are they going to stay on them to the end of the race or will pitting again be needed (again, assuming the rain continues to fall).

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
idahoblue said:
Still no reason to drive someone off the track. Unless you are avoiding an accident you should not rive anyone off the track. Just my 2c though.

Hamilton had no where to go. Vettel was inside of him who wouldn't budge, Hamilton in middle and Webber on outside.

Stop It

Wait, I know this is only an official thing, but the track hasn't been declared "wet" on the live timing screen.

I know/hope it wont be a factor, but the track must be declared Wet to nullify the soft/hard tyre rule....I'm scared.

Button, Rosberg and Hamilton much faster than the rest of the field.
Aegus said:
Ah the final SC line is before the last corner hence they could race.
Which meant Button had...1 corner as a safety car? Well no wonder, he couldn't really do much else. He sped up for the line, which is his right to do so.

Dead Man

navanman said:
Hamilton had no where to go. Vettel was inside of him who wouldn't budge, Hamilton in middle and Webber on outside.
Don't know, I thought he had room to continue, I would need to see a replay. Hamilton might be a dick, but the boy can drive, no doubt about it. He's flying.

StoOgE

I know the old Speed track guy is all caught up in the USF1 thing, but can we get rid of our new Aussie guy? He provides no insight at all.

I mean, telling us what we can see on the TV is pretty worthless.

Dead Man

StoOgE said:
I know the old Speed track guy is all caught up in the USF1 thing, but can we get rid of our new Aussie guy? He provides no insight at all.

On Speed? Do you have Leigh Diffey? God he is horrible.

Pimpwerx

Lewis needs to pass Rosberg too, because I think he has a lap or two less than Jenson on these inters. And as shitty as these things are, we know that'll make a difference for the crucial in and out laps. I think everyone will pit again. PEACE.

Stop It

Drivers tyres starting to go off, this is now a case of tyre management, who can continue on these inters, who needs to change them? Will changing them make you fast enough to get away with it?

This race isn't out of drama just yet, Petrov spins and nearly takes Alonso with him.

StoOgE

idahoblue said:
On Speed? Do you have Leigh Diffey? God he is horrible.

We had Peter Windsor who was amazing.

I don't know the new guys name but he is worthless.

But yeah, I'm on Speed in the US

Chris R

StoOgE said:

Give him some more time.

And damn those stewards. Why couldn't have they made a decision ya know, DURING the race? Now most likely Hammy will get a 5 spot penalty or something like that, where if he would have been forced to serve a drive through before that last SC he would be still in the mix.

Stop It

Pimpwerx said:
Lewis on Nico's gearbox. Come on director. PEACE.
There you go.

He was 0.5 seconds faster in S1, but the Merc is faster in S2. Should be an interesting drag race...

Rosberg deciding that Hamilton doesn't deserve one move for defence, but 1 and a half, and frankly, I can't blame him.

Edit: Epic battle brewing, Hamilton passes, goes too deep, loses the place back.

Dead Man

StoOgE said:

I'm lucky enough to have BBC commentary, with ads, but BBC anyway. If it is Lee Diffey, you have my condolences, I know we expelled him from Australia and he has been doing racing commentary in the US.

FuturusX

StoOgE said:

Yeah Windsor was a King amongst men....

Speed wants to make that paper too. Constant ads :(

Chris R

The new guy is Will Buxton, and apparently he is very good. Peter was great, but had to run off and be a giant dick, and that is why we don't get nice things no more.

Stop It

idahoblue said:
I'm lucky enough to have BBC commentary, with ads, but BBC anyway. If it is Lee Diffey, you have my condolences, I know we expelled him from Australia and he has been doing racing commentary in the US.
Isn't that usually the route for media people? *runs*

Anyway, Webber trying the whole "get new tyres, hope that the speed returns" angle.

Also, Rosberg 1: Hamilton 0. Button: *laughs*

Schumacher pits.

Dead Man

Stop It said:
Isn't that usually the route for media people? *runs*

Anyway, Webber trying the whole "get new tyres, hope that the speed returns" angle.

Also, Rosberg 1: Hamilton 0. Button: *laughs*

Schumacher pits.
:lol
Interesting McLaren delayed releasing Hamilton this time.

Edit: 2 good early pit stop calls for Webber and no result. Shit luck so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom