• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
no. im pretty sure it was just once. he had a bye week when i played against stanford so im sure its just once

Haha, well you said you were advancing after LOST last night and then you said it again today. I got worried.

In other news, I stole a 5 star WR from Lonestar.

i only posted that because i have done that before ("hey i'm advancing at this time!") then i advance and people say "i didn't know you advanced! yeah, you said you were, but you didn't confirm that you did!"

plus the only time ive ever advanced on a sim is when its down to the last game :D

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Azwethinkweiz said:
Haha, well you said you were advancing after LOST last night and then you said it again today. I got worried.

In other news, I stole a 5 star WR from Lonestar.

It only took 4 years.

I'll have to depend on the other 3 5 star WR's this class :(

Somnia

I'll be getting my game in tomorrow right after work (about 6pm cst). After that it'll be sim time for me till monday the 16th when I get back from vacation (just another heads up =P)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My game for this week is done.

WIN NUMBER 2! whooooo

Miguel

My game is in.

Hopefully if whoever's left is done in the next 5 hours...I'll have my next game (if it's CPU) in tonight as well.

league advanced ladies!

holy fuck NW kicked my ass the first quarter. my #1 receiver had 3 drops on long bombs.... all would have been TD's. fucking loser never hands onto balls in the rain :(

Yo man, if you're around I can go now.

Sorry I was gone all afternoon. It was 70 and sunny on a weekend for the first time this year. Had to take advantage and hit up the beach.

DCX

DCX
Azwethinkweiz said:
Yo man, if you're around I can go now.

Sorry I was gone all afternoon. It was 70 and sunny on a weekend for the first time this year. Had to take advantage and hit up the beach.
Going on.

DCX

Good game, man. I got some quick scores early when you weren't putting a safety over the top on my speedy receivers. Those damn kick returns kept killing me. Anyway, please beat FMT so I can have my outside shot of the national championship.

i think we maybe all done. i'm not at home right now, but i'll be there at about 7:30. dm said earlier there were 3 games left to play, but i dont know if he meant Az/DCX and then 1 other game.

well ill probably advance tonight. DCX can you bare another thrashing tonight, or do you want to play some other night?

p.s. i swear if i get another rain game i'm going to get a couple taco bell meals tonight and have a shit explosion in my pants. my passing game fucking sucks balls in the rain because NONE of my receivers can seem to hang onto the ball (even when they're all alone).... ESPECIALLY my 99 rated speed guy. give me a sunny game NCAA!

DCX

DCX
Azwethinkweiz said:
Good game, man. I got some quick scores early when you weren't putting a safety over the top on my speedy receivers. Those damn kick returns kept killing me. Anyway, please beat FMT so I can have my outside shot of the national championship.
GG. I should never play when the baby is running around lol. Your RB is a man child. You could have thrown zero passes and still won. I threw a fucked up lag pick as i jamming the hike button cuase the play clock was running down and i guess i hit one to many times and he threw it right to you to set up your second score. One pick he missed the TE and threw it right to you...fucking game. My D shit the bed...i needed some stops, and got none..just got outplayed by the better team. Good luck the rest of the season.

FMT, tomorrow night is more likely.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar

news_1321_1.jpg

Lonestar

bill+pullman.bmp

1schwartz2.jpg

Well...after President and 24! If I don't fall asleep too!

It could be worse AZ. 360's season we finished up, Blue was able to win the BCS game, because he joined 2/3rds of the way through the year, and play 0 Human players, and I lost my 2nd battle against DMatt's Auburn Team to give me 1 stinking loss :(

I think I'll get my starter QB back for our game CB3. First game back since throwing 3 passes in the opener and getting injured for 5 weeks. One of my star WR might be back too, but could still be "probable"

gg dcx! the dream is dead :(

i fucking hate playing mike vick in this game. it's not the sole reason i lost but give me a fucking break, the dude can run all the way to one side, not set his feet, and rocket a ball across the field :lol

this isn't 2005 EA! my guys also dropped about 5 picks from mike vick jr.

i should have gone for that 4th and inches, but that is not in the spirit of the game :D

i was down 21-0 in the first quarter, took a 24-21 lead by the end of the 4th, but just lost it :(

i found a group of plays that defends pryor pretty well, but it was a gamble because it was dependent on my DT getting a push, and sometimes he did it sometimes he didn't. if he got the push it was a sack for me or dcx had to throw quickly, otherwise he was allowed to scramble out

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg dcx! the dream is dead :(

i fucking hate playing mike vick in this game. it's not the sole reason i lost but give me a fucking break, the dude can run all the way to one side, not set his feet, and rocket a ball across the field :lol

this isn't 2005 EA! my guys also dropped about 5 picks from mike vick jr.

i should have gone for that 4th and inches, but that is not in the spirit of the game :D
gg, Vick Jr has been great for me, but he isnt the speed demon that Vick is, he barely has decent yards rushing, but he buys me time for sure. You dropped alot of picks..i should have lost that game...ah, well...the dream is alive for alot of one loss teams.

DCX

the only dream that is alive is lonestar. if he loses, we will have a CPU Vs. CPU title game because it seems that when the AI decides on which team is "it" that year, they don't lose. the last couple years it was texas, this year oklahoma and whoever!

Lonestar

I only ran 2 or 3 times, for a total of...

FOUR YARDS!

10 for 13 270 yards and 3 TD's though...yeah, I want to see Vick have those passing yards :p

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/3717280
Bootleg PA to Howard

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/3717293
Just a long bomb to Howard right before the half, to claim the prize. I liked the controlled safety screwup ;P

Just to let you know, Howard was injured, as Probable, and did not seem as speedy as he usually is.

I really didn't do anything offensively in the 2nd half, beyond 90% run up the middle. I was up 38-14 or so at Half, i think. Or maybe that 38 was on my first drive of the half.

Bobby Kennedy, the 6'5" 176 pound, white, Freak of a Strong Safety. Up to 7 picks on the year.

PS: I was #1 a few weeks back, and then I "only" beat Kentucky by like 30, while Oklahoma beat Texas, and now they are listed "#1" though it's more of a tie. BCS Shows .997 for Oklahoma and Alabama.

lulz, why do people equate scrambling QB to rushing yards? most of the damage done by mike vicks in this game is in their ridiculous escape of a rush to open field where no one is within 10 yards. not saying you were scrambling out of the pocket either, but in my game against DCX i think his QB had maybe 10 yards rushing, but that wasn't the issue containing him!

Top Bottom