• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official "I need a new PC!!" 2009 Edition

Combichristoffersen said:
Somewhat related:
What would you recommend, a 5770 or a 4890?

I wouldn't Depends what you value more. You're sacrificing some performance (especially at higher resolutions) for a huge (especially at idle) drop in power consumption, DX11 support and tripple monitor support. Depends what you value the most. If you're gaming at 1080p or above its got to be the 4890 for me, below that there's no definite winner.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
brain_stew said:
I wouldn't Depends what you value more. You're sacrificing some performance (especially at higher resolutions) for a huge (especially at idle) drop in power consumption, DX11 support and tripple monitor support. Depends what you value the most. If you're gaming at 1080p or above its got to be the 4890 for me, below that there's no definite winner.

I don't really need triple monitor support and I don't do any 1080p (or above) gaming (but DX11 support would be nice), so I should be fine with the 5770 then, I guess?

EDIT: Since the 5770 has lower power consumption than the 4890 (er, at least I think it does?), I guess that settles it then.

Thanks for the advice! ;)

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
hey gaf here are my specifications:

- Pentium IV 2,26 GHZ

- 512MB RAM

. Geforce 6200

as you can see it's not a very powerful rig so i am wondering if i would get some major FPS in games if i add 1GB of RAM and an XFX radeon 4650 AGP to my computer, i would do a total upgrade but i can't afford that right now.

Gexecuter said:
hey gaf here are my specifications:

- Pentium IV 2,26 GHZ

- 512MB RAM

. Geforce 6200

as you can see it's not a very powerful rig so i am wondering if i would get some major FPS in games if i add 1GB of RAM and an XFX radeon 4650 AGP to my computer, i would do a total upgrade but i can't afford that right now.

Any money spent on that rig is money wasted and nothing you buy will be useful for any future builds. Keep your cash until you can afford a full new rig/upgrade.

Combichristoffersen said:
I don't really need triple monitor support and I don't do any 1080p (or above) gaming (but DX11 support would be nice), so I should be fine with the 5770 then, I guess?

EDIT: Since the 5770 has lower power consumption than the 4890 (er, at least I think it does?), I guess that settles it then.

Thanks for the advice! ;)

Yeah, its load power consumption is significantly lower and its idle consumption is a tiny fraction of the 4890's. If power bills are a concern the 5770's the card for you.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
madmook said:
Eh, your cpu would still be a bottleneck. Probably not worth any upgrades until you can spring for a whole new rig.

i am not planning to play Crysis anytime soon or any other very demanding PC games, i just want to play source games like TF2 without stutter and Stalker which i bought this week stupidly think i could run it on my crappy rig.

darkpaladinmfc said:
Low-end gaming. It's for my brother - he mainly wants to play SC2 and L4D2 at medium settings with a decent framerate. His current computer sometimes goes to 1 FPS during WoW :lol .

£350 is about the best you can do before buying super crappy components.

Here's the details from Ebuyer:

E said:
Qty Product QuickFind Stock Price Line Total
AMD Athlon X2 245 2.9GHZ Socket AM3 2MB Cache Retail Box Processor 168975 101 in stock £47.93 £47.93
Samsung SpinPoint F3 500GB Hard Drive SATAII 7200rpm 16MB Cache - OEM 146252 174 in stock £42.54 £42.54
Coolermaster Elite 330 Black Case With CM eXtreme Power 460W PSU *SPECIAL OFFER* 135101 712 in stock £54.99 £54.99
XFX HD 4770 512MB GDDR5 Dual DVI HDCP HDTV out PCI-E Graphics Card 167966 59 in stock £74.98 £74.98
MSI 770-C45 AMD 770 AM3 DDR3 Support 8 channel Blu-ray Audio GB LAN ATX Motherboard 165438 85 in stock £49.66 £49.66
Crucial 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz/PC3-10600 Memory Kit CL9 1.5V 166995 161 in stock £70.98 £70.98
Sony AD-5240S 24x DVD±RW DL Internal SATA Black Bare Drive - OEM 170014 > 200 in stock £15.99 £15.99
(click if you have changed any details) Cart total inc vat: £357

The bolded numbers are the quickfind codes, just use Ebuyer's search function to find the items.

I'd highly recommend two small upgrades though, with the codes:

Gexecuter said:
i am not planning to play Crysis anytime soon or any other very demanding PC games, i just want to play source games like TF2 without stutter and Stalker which i bought this week stupidly think i could run it on my crappy rig.

Well that's never going to happen with that rig, so like we say, save the cash.

TF2 is quite the CPU hog at times and a 2.6ghz P4 is a monumentally shitty processor. $100+ goes a long way to a new rig.

Hajaz

right.
My employer is buying me a new pc next month or the month after that, or atleast theyre paying a large chunk of it

heres what im currently looking at

asus ATI EAH5870/G/2DIS/1GD5
CPU :Core i7 920 BOX 2.66 8MB FC-LGA8
MB ASUS INT S1366 ATX P6T SE

still need to find psu, case, ram and hdd
im recycling my optical drives and ive decided to stay away from ssd for the time beeing

in particular i need some good advice for the ram and the psu. planning on ocing to 3.8-ish

also ill prolly need to buy my parts from my employer witch means kingston or ocz for the ram
they dont have lian li or antec either, the do have cooler master though

Rufus said:
Well, judging by the fact that none of the Phenom IIs on the list are supported, I would think it safe to assume that the others aren't supported either. I could be wrong, of course, but only the 2.0 version of the board even mentions the Phenom II X4 810 (as supported), so...

Cheers Rufus and brain_stew for replying back.
Think the question I have been meaning to find an answer for is what Processor to get. Yeah didn't notice at first that the phenoms II on that list have no bios support for them even though they are listed there.

Just a bit lost as I have heard the original Phenoms weren't so great.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
okay guys i got the message :lol my PC shit and i'll have to make a full upgrade, hopefully next year i am working full time so i'll have the money for that. Thanks for your input :lol

Mrbob

Thinking about making a small upgrade tweak to my current system as I just installed windows 7 64.....currently using:

e2160 @ 2.8ghz
2gb of ddr2800 ram
8800gt

I dont want to spend a ton of money since the holiday season is upcoming, as I'm looking at getting another year/year and a half out of this rig before doing a completely new upgrade. I have a LGA775 chipset so I'm a bit limited in what I can do, and I'll keep my current mobo.

Is there a reason for me to go above 4gb of ram? I'm debating between getting 2gb to upgrade my system to 4 or 4gb to go all the way to 6. Price isn't a huge factor since 4gb ram isn't that much more, but is it worth it?

Also, I see the Q9400 quad core CPU @ 2.66ghz is now 190 bucks. I have a big ass custom fan that I bet I could easily overclock with. Will this price go any lower anytime soon? Also, I see a 65W version of this chip is out for about 50 bucks more, worth it?

My monitor native res is 1440 X 900, so I figure if I make these two small tweaks now I would probably be set for a long time even with my 8800gt. Next year as the DX11 cards settle in and ATI offers a refresh I might look into that.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Gexecuter said:
okay guys i got the message :lol my PC shit and i'll have to make a full upgrade, hopefully next year i am working full time so i'll have the money for that. Thanks for your input :lol
If you can put a pentium d in that thing you might be able to limp along until 2010. But yeah, that P4 is woefully inadequate for modern releases.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
SapientWolf said:
If you can put a pentium d in that thing you might be able to limp along until 2010. But yeah, that P4 is woefully inadequate for modern releases.

I can't, my motherboard has 478 socket and Pentiums d's use socket 775 (according to wikipedia)

brain_stew said:
£350 is about the best you can do before buying super crappy components.

Here's the details from Ebuyer:

The bolded numbers are the quickfind codes, just use Ebuyer's search function to find the items.

I'd highly recommend two small upgrades though, with the codes:

Quick question. Would that rig be better than one with an 8800 Ultra and Q6600? Thanks.

darkpaladinmfc said:
Quick question. Would that rig be better than one with an 8800 Ultra and Q6600? Thanks.

In games? Yeah, so long as the title isn't heavily CPU bottlenecked and quad optimised, though I can't think of much besides GTA4 that fit that description.

The second rig, should be better pretty much accross the board.

I also made a point to put him on a platform with decent upgrade options and that case + PSU bundle are pretty nice for the money as well. So he won't be SOL when things start to run slow like he might have been with an off the shelf machine. Oh, and that HDD is super quick.

Okay GAF, here's what's goin on. I need a new PC because I can't even play Torchlight, sad as that is. Yes, my laptop is worse than a good Netbook. Sigh.

Anyway, here are the specs, this is for about 580$ shipped (USD), what does GAF think?

*Motherboard: Asus M3N-HD/HDMI
Supports Sockets AM2/AM2+
Supports DDR2 1066(up to 8gigs)
2x PCI Express 2.0 16x slots
3x PCI slots
2X PCI Express 1x slots
10/100/1000 LAN
Realtek ALC1200 8 Channel Audio

*Processor AMD Athlon X2 4600+
2.4GHz per core
64bit support
Comes with aftermarket heatsink

*Memory: Wintec AMPX 4GB DDR2 1066
667/800/1066MHz speeds supported
4x 1GB Sticks
Dual Channel
5/5/5/15

Case: Antec 300
Black
Front air filter system
Fits Full ATX board
Bottom Mounted PSU

Power Supply Unit: BFG Tech GS-550
550Watt
80+ Certified
SLI & Crossfire Ready

Optical: Sony CD/DVD Mulit-Burner
DVD+R 24X
DVD+RW 8X
DVD-R 24X
DVD-RW 6X
CD-R 48X
CD-RW 32X
DVD+R DL12X
DVD-R DL 12X
DVD-RAM 12X

Hard Disk Drive: Western Digital
320GB
SATA 3.0Gb/s
7200 RPM

Graphics Card: PNY nVidia GeForce GTX 260
576MHz Core Clock
216 Processing Cores
896MB GDDR3 Ram
448bit Memory interface
2GHz Memory Clock

Animal

Banned
Gentlemen, I present to you my build:

CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply

CORSAIR XMS3 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory

Antec Three Hundred Black Computer Case

Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB 3.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

EVGA 141-BL-E757-TR ATX X58 SLI LE Intel Motherboard

Intel Core i7-920 2.66GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor

My video card will most likely be a 5870 card once one of my local shops gets its hands on one. I don't have the patience to deal with online stores with unpredictable stock.

All this for a grand total of about 1200$ canadian dollars plus 30$ of ground UPS shipping.

Am I overkill or lacking in any area? I don't overclock my machines so please keep that in consideration.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this will be a gaming box and nothing more.

mug

Kureishima said:
Okay GAF, here's what's goin on. I need a new PC because I can't even play Torchlight, sad as that is. Yes, my laptop is worse than a good Netbook. Sigh.

Anyway, here are the specs, this is for about 580$ shipped (USD), what does GAF think?

3x PCI slots
2X PCI Express 1x slots
10/100/1000 LAN

2.4GHz per core
64bit support

4x 1GB Sticks
Dual Channel
5/5/5/15

Black
Front air filter system
Fits Full ATX board
Bottom Mounted PSU

550Watt
80+ Certified
SLI & Crossfire Ready

DVD+R 24X
DVD+RW 8X
DVD-R 24X
DVD-RW 6X
CD-R 48X
CD-RW 32X
DVD+R DL12X
DVD-R DL 12X
DVD-RAM 12X

320GB
SATA 3.0Gb/s
7200 RPM

576MHz Core Clock
216 Processing Cores
896MB GDDR3 Ram
448bit Memory interface
2GHz Memory Clock
What games are you planning on playing in the future? With $580 you can get an awesome rig w/DDR3 memory and a Phenom II x4

mug said:
What games are you planning on playing in the future? With $580 you can get an awesome rig w/DDR3 memory and a Phenom II x4

Diablo III. That's it for the foreseeable future, sans indie games like Torchlight and other things like that. But Diablo III is easily the most strapped my system will ever be, but I want it to run that at tops. Most games I play are from the 80s or 90s...

He said it was upgradable to a Phenom II or something. I used to know a lot more about this stuff years ago, but I've fallen by the wayside of knowledge.

Animal

Banned
lowlylowlycook said:
Without overclocking an i5 750 is probably faster than a i7 920 simply because turbo burst is more useful for games than hyperthreading is going to be.

For games out now and in the near future you're probably right. I lose triple channel memory bandwidth though. Also the future of computing/gaming (and I have seen it) is how many threads can your entire machine (CPU+GPU) juggle at the same time. The i7 definitely beats the i5 in that respect.

Hi PC GAF! After a long hiatus from PC gaming I'm hoping to play Dragon Age on my PC, but at the moment I'm lacking a dedicated graphics card, so I'm looking for advice on which card to buy for my system as I haven't a bloody clue about such things :D
Bear in mind that I haven't got the greatest machine of all time (AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ 3.00GHz, 2GB RAM, 460W PSU, 1 PCI Express x16 slot). I also have room for another 2GB RAM, think I should throw that in too?
Cheers!

dionysus

Yaldog
Kureishima said:
Diablo III. That's it for the foreseeable future, sans indie games like Torchlight and other things like that. But Diablo III is easily the most strapped my system will ever be, but I want it to run that at tops. Most games I play are from the 80s or 90s...

He said it was upgradable to a Phenom II or something. I used to know a lot more about this stuff years ago, but I've fallen by the wayside of knowledge.

Is Diablo III even a 2010 title? If you are trying to build a rig for D3 you might be a little premature. Of course, if you want to play some games now go ahead. By the way, I believe Torchlight has very low requirements, hell, it even has a netbook mode.

Also, you really should get phenom IIs and not athlons.

dionysus

Yaldog
GarthVaderUK said:
Hi PC GAF! After a long hiatus from PC Gaming I'm hoping to play Dragon Age on my PC, but at the moment I'm lacking a dedicated graphics card, so I'm looking for advice on which card to buy for my system as I haven't a bloody clue about such things :D
Bear in mind that I haven't got the greatest machine of all time (AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ 3.00GHz, 2GB RAM, 460W PSU, 1 PCI Express x16 slot). I also have room for another 2GB RAM, think I should throw that in too?
Cheers!

If you want the card to outlast the rig I would get something like a 5770. If you want a card equivalent to the rest of your components I'd get a now low end card like a 9800 GT or 4850 for cheap.

dionysus said:
Is Diablo III even a 2010 title? If you are trying to build a rig for D3 you might be a little premature. Of course, if you want to play some games now go ahead. By the way, I believe Torchlight has very low requirements, hell, it even has a netbook mode.

Also, you really should get phenom IIs and not athlons.

Well, I'm just saying that Diablo III is the only PC game I foresee particularly playing (that is high budget and whatnot). I'm sure it's a 2011 title, but other than D III I have no interest in current PC games market.

ANd that's what I'm implying - my laptop is worse than a good Netbook right now. I just can't wait another year or two for Diablo III to come out, but I can make sure what I buy now will play it.

Kureishima said:

3x PCI slots
2X PCI Express 1x slots
10/100/1000 LAN

2.4GHz per core
64bit support

4x 1GB Sticks
Dual Channel
5/5/5/15

Black
Front air filter system
Fits Full ATX board
Bottom Mounted PSU

550Watt
80+ Certified
SLI & Crossfire Ready

DVD+R 24X
DVD+RW 8X
DVD-R 24X
DVD-RW 6X
CD-R 48X
CD-RW 32X
DVD+R DL12X
DVD-R DL 12X
DVD-RAM 12X

320GB
SATA 3.0Gb/s
7200 RPM

576MHz Core Clock
216 Processing Cores
896MB GDDR3 Ram
448bit Memory interface
2GHz Memory Clock

That processor is junk, might as well get an AM3 board these days and GTX 260s are generally overpriced now.

Animal said:
Gentlemen, I present to you my build:

CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply

CORSAIR XMS3 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory

Antec Three Hundred Black Computer Case

Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB 3.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

EVGA 141-BL-E757-TR ATX X58 SLI LE Intel Motherboard

Intel Core i7-920 2.66GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor

My video card will most likely be a 5870 card once one of my local shops gets its hands on one. I don't have the patience to deal with online stores with unpredictable stock.

All this for a grand total of about 1200$ canadian dollars plus 30$ of ground UPS shipping.

Am I overkill or lacking in any area? I don't overclock my machines so please keep that in consideration.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this will be a gaming box and nothing more.

If you're not overclocking then a i5 750 will probably net you better performance for less unless you're heavily into 3D rendering or video encoding, even then an i7 860 is probably a better choice. No need for such pricey RAM either, it'll only ever make a difference if you're OCing and even then its not absolutely necessary either. Get a Samsung F3 instead if you want a 500GB drive, it uses a single platter so it'll be faster.

The 5850 is definitely much better value, its upto you whether you can jutify the hike in price for a 20% performance boost.

GarthVaderUK said:
Hi PC GAF! After a long hiatus from PC gaming I'm hoping to play Dragon Age on my PC, but at the moment I'm lacking a dedicated graphics card, so I'm looking for advice on which card to buy for my system as I haven't a bloody clue about such things :D
Cheers!

Yep, go for that extra 2GB, its a good upgrade. Processor is fine really, its high clock speed helps it out a great deal. You've not mentioned a budget but since the rest of your rig isn't high end I wouldn't recommend going overkill on the GPU, this is probably the best banf for buck card out there atm. With those two upgrades Dragon Age will run considerably better than it does on consoles which I assume you would be aiming for.

Something like this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150436

Kureishima said:
OKay, cool. This is what I need to hear, the fellow above suggested Phenom, is this whaty ou would suggest as well?

Probably, though on a budget the new Athlon iis are great, $90 for a fast triple core is pretty damn good:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103724

Edit: Didn't realise the triple core versions of the Athlons come with only 512KB cache per core, I'd probably recommend against them then in hindsight.

On the cheap a $66 Athlon ii X2 245 is a huge bargain:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103687

If you want more performance then maybe step upto a X3 720:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103649

You can go to a X4 945 from there but things are starting to get rather over budget now, whereas that $66 is likely more than sufficient and will offer loads of cheap upgrades in the future.

mug

Kureishima said:
OKay, cool. This is what I need to hear, the fellow above suggested Phenom, is this whaty ou would suggest as well?
Since you're not going to be playing the most intensive games that's that I still recommend for a cheaper price than the i5, i7. Phenom II's are generally inexpensive as are their boards.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
DMPrince said:
Hi. Trying to upgrade my graphics card from MSI Geforce 9400 GT 512MB Card to something better (cheap).

From the Dragon Age Thread. Someone mentioned an HD 4770. But i'm trying to stick to nvidia products i guess.

and I saw this.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127455

Which should I be going for that my pc can take.
Need any other information i'll try to give it.
The 220 is awful. It's not even as good as the 3850/7800. The 4770 is around 4850/8800 performance.

DMPrince said:
Hi. Trying to upgrade my graphics card from MSI Geforce 9400 GT 512MB Card to something better (cheap).

From the Dragon Age Thread. Someone mentioned an HD 4770. But i'm trying to stick to nvidia products i guess.

and I saw this.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127455

Which should I be going for that my pc can take.
Need any other information i'll try to give it.

Its shite.

On a low power and cost budget you should be considering a 4770 or 5750, Nvidia don't really have anything to compete in this price bracket. There's the GTS 250 but it requires 2 PCIe power plugs and considering you were running a 9400GT before I doubt your power supply has that.

The $110 XFX 4770 is hard to beat imo.

SapientWolf said:
The 220 is awful. It's not even as good as the 3850/7800. The 4770 is around 4850/8800 performance.

Yup, if that's his budget might as well just go for a 4670, even that'll outperform the GT 220 and its cheaper.

DMPrince said:

Get the XFX version for the double lifetime warranty (possibly a step up program?) and better cooler:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150369

If you can't stretch to that then this is a decent option, though performance will be noticeably worse, but still decent enough and comfortably above console standards:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102854

4670 vs. GT 220:

2j1rc60.jpg

The GT220 really is a worthless POS, terribly overpriced.

DMPrince said:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121326 this one should be fine? ;o

EDIT: I think this is the one then.

What is newegg's policy on exchange? I should have checked this thread earlier. I got it yesterday...

I was actually running on a stock 8500 GT :lol.

Newegg's says they charge a restocking fee, but if you call them to set up the return you can get them to take off the fee. Well, they have for me at least. But I've bought over $10,000+ worth of stuff from them, so your experience may be different.

Gexecuter said:

What is you motherboard? Can it handel an older core 2? If so there are overstock places and second hand parts you could possibly get hold of. But personally i would just buy a new computer, i've seen £200 rigs MUCH better than that.

Stantron

brain_stew said:
If you're not overclocking then a i5 750 will probably net you better performance for less unless you're heavily into 3D rendering or video encoding, even then an i7 860 is probably a better choice. No need for such pricey RAM either, it'll only ever make a difference if you're OCing and even then its not absolutely necessary either. Get a Samsung F3 instead if you want a 500GB drive, it uses a single platter so it'll be faster.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why would the i5 750 be better than the i7 920? Seems like they are both 2.66GHz, but if I understand correctly, the i7 has an additional 2 cores.

I'm currently using an AMD athlon3200 machine, 512 ATI card, 1.5 GB ram. I'd like to upgrade soon. I typically just use my machine for internet, playing video/music, occasional gaming/photoshop. I wouldn't mind dabbling in video editing if the machine is capable. My total budget is ~$2k. What type of CPU/RAM/video card would you recommend?

Minsc

Gold Member
Stantron said:
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why would the i5 750 be better than the i7 920? Seems like they are both 2.66GHz, but if I understand correctly, the i7 has an additional 2 cores.

I'm currently using an AMD athlon3200 machine, 512 ATI card, 1.5 GB ram. I'd like to upgrade soon. I typically just use my machine for internet, playing video/music, occasional gaming/photoshop. I wouldn't mind dabbling in video editing if the machine is capable. My total budget is ~$2k. What type of CPU/RAM/video card would you recommend?

The i5 750 and i7 920 are both 4 cores. The 920 is hyper-threaded so it gets to have 8 threads while the 750 is not, and only has 4 threads. That will usually only become in advantage in apps that can take advantage of many threads, like compression programs, and graphic/video editing / encoding. Gaming tends not to need many cores/threads.

In most cases the benchmarks are similar for gaming, though more often than not favoring a stock 750 over a stock 920. Even in some graphic software the 750 can outperform the 920, however, the 920 does have a big advantage more often than not when you start using programs that are heavily threaded.

The 750 supports more aggressive turbo modes than the 920. So when you are using only 1, 2, or 3 of the cores on the i750 the CPU will be running at a higher clock than the 920. The less cores, the higher clock the 750 steps itself up to.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Stantron said:

They're both quad core but the i7 features hyperthreading, which is like having 4 extra virtual cores. Hyperthreading doesn't do much for game performance right now though.

edit:Beat'd

gregor7777 said:
Newegg's says they charge a restocking fee, but if you call them to set up the return you can get them to take off the fee. Well, they have for me at least. But I've bought over $10,000+ worth of stuff from them, so your experience may be different.

Well they are letting me have a refund without the restocking fee. I get paid today so I'll just order the card and wait for the other amount to get back whenever.

Top Bottom