• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

LukeSmith

luke vs. rors? mmmm now we're heatin' up!

p.s.

this league will last at least 1 more season after this. but i'm hoping it will last 2-3! i'm fucking finished with NCAA until they raise the team cap and i want madden 13 to ride me right into madden 25!

p.s.s.

we should have some kind of end-of-the-season AFC Vs. NFC 3vs3 showdown. i know it wouldn't be exactly true to form since we can't use the franchise teams but here are some ideas i just came up with:

1. the top 3 seeds from each conference on the same team
2. conference winners of top players. for instance, the top QB, RB, WR. or the top CB, QB, DL. or whatever!
3. top 2 coaches in the coach of the year voting are team captains and pick 2 others from their conference

or some kind of mixture of that! i think it COULD be fun!

Should be a Pro Bowl format with the top 3 who aren't playing in the Super Bowl, give CB and I something to do

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Pretty sure it remains checked (the practice option) once someone has been on auto at all for that week. Same with advancing while someone is on auto.

CB, tomorrow around 730/8 est?

Trasher

you sure? i thought as long as it wasn't on AP before the advance it wouldn't be for that week. if not then my bad!

I remember trying once to set myself to autopilot to see if it would do my practice for me so I wouldn't have to, but it didn't...and it wouldn't let me do it right after I clicked it off either. :(

/lazy

TheCrow

I figured you were some pick-up artist with your tales from models on subways and propensity for funny hats

All of this anger over The Crow. Look what you've done to him, Oscar
I just wanted to have fun with the read option. Hopefully now that Tebow is the only qb playing I'll be able to run it.

I'm a guy that got lucky that she shared the same interests until I find out she was a batshit crazy racist. Before you ask, ez, she hated white folk! Sorry. :(

[edit]I'm not angry at Crow. I'd buy him a beer if I saw him. He's probably a stand up guy IRL.

Yay, we are cool now. I used to look up to you but then you went postal on me. :( I never used qb wrap after my game with luke. All it took was one complaint and I corrected my play. I even brought up the idea of banning it to FMT. My posts about it were sarcastic, I'm just not as good as soka.

LukeSmith

I just wanted to have fun with the read option. Hopefully now that Tebow is the only qb playing I'll be able to run it.

Yay, we are cool now. I used to look up to you but then you went postal on me. :( I never used qb wrap after my game with luke. All it took was one complaint and I corrected my play. I even brought up the idea of banning it to FMT. My posts about it were sarcastic, I'm just not as good as soka.

And like that, the years of agony Rors talked about in his way-way previous post evaporated. To Crow and the Broncos 4 life!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rors and crow. New BFF's. It seems like it was just a week or two ago when rors refused to okay crow until FMT backed him down in about 60 seconds.

levious

Good game blue. Could only get one thing against your secondary all game, plus you stuffed my run early.

LukeSmith

Rors and crow. New BFF's. It seems like it was just a week or two ago when rors refused to okay crow until FMT backed him down in about 60 seconds.

Time does fly in this thread, three pages ago I thought Sanjo/Drizzler/Pheenix were going to go nuclear, now they are at peace.

Once there's less than 5 games to be played, thread drama seems to have a higher chance to spike

bluemax

Banned
GG Levious, I need to figure out a way to defend some of what you were doing because I hear Sokuntish does it too.

Gary Hagan out for 6 weeks with a Hamstring tear, ugh.

eznark

Banned
Fuck this I need to dig out all the nasty stuff Rors said about Crow on im. Guy is way more vulgar than I'd have guessed.

levious

GG Levious, I need to figure out a way to defend some of what you were doing because I hear Sokuntish does it too.

Gary Hagan out for 6 weeks with a Hamstring tear, ugh.

Oh is that the one play? You stopped it at the end. Just cover it yourself.

bluemax

Banned
Oh is that the one play? You stopped it at the end. Just cover it yourself.

Its probably not the same formation but I'm told he does similar things.

I guess I'll just do what I did, and see if Chris Clemons can manage 8 sacks against whoever Sok's RT is.

Clemons sitting at 21k XP after that game, he must've gained at least 15k that game.

Also Marshawn broke the plane! Stupid game.

Top Bottom