• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

Seems a bit early for this league to go to hell already. The sun is burning hotter and brighter than normal. Usually this doesn't happen till about season 5.

Mrbob

So I can my whine fest out of the way now, I think I'll be stub hubbing some tickets for the Feb 23 2PM showing of Book of Mormon in Chicago. It'll either by then or later in March, so I'll be gone during the day. Then I have a bday party during the day on Sunday, as you can I'm busy most of the weekend. I vote sunday night draft!

Edit: Yeah, I'm trying to force myself away from TE play this incarnation of madden.

BigAT

Don't penalties on the defense on PATs usually get applied to the ensuing kickoff? It's kind of shitty that they don't for whatever reason in Madden.

LukeSmith

So I can my whine fest out of the way now, I think I'll be stub hubbing some tickets for the Feb 23 2PM showing of Book of Mormon in Chicago. So I'll be gone during the day. Then I have a bday party during the day on Sunday, so I'll be busy most of the weekend. I vote sunday night draft!

Nice dude, Book of Mormon is so good

Splat

So I can my whine fest out of the way now, I think I'll be stub hubbing some tickets for the Feb 23 2PM showing of Book of Mormon in Chicago. So I'll be gone during the day. Then I have a bday party during the day on Sunday, as you can I'm busy most of the weekend. I vote sunday night draft!

Edit: Yeah, I'm trying to force myself away from TE play this incarnation of madden.

As someone who just did this: apparently nearly all seats at the BoA theatre are terrible w/ obstructions and sight lines. Everyone says Orchestra Center's the only way to see everything and it's expensive :(

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Don't penalties on the defense on PATs usually get applied to the ensuing kickoff? It's kind of shitty that they don't for whatever reason in Madden.

I think only personal fouls. Do they still have a five yarder for running into the kicker on place kicks?

LukeSmith

I think only personal fouls. Do they still have a five yarder for running into the kicker on place kicks?

Isn't the only incentive for NOT doing this in the NFL being a gentlemen? The kickoff is gonna be a touchback anyway, why not kill a placekicker every once in awhile.

Rorschach

I'll call this bluff.

I'm not gonna do the leg work. Like when I told y'all he was still using wrap and you guys didn't care. Then, like a month later he's all like "wait, qb wrap is banned?!" when he was specifically told not to run the play. The fuck do I care at this point? My favorite was FMT's "I can't remember if I told you not to do it, so don't do it starting.... now."

I don't think he's doing anything now, but I haven't been paying attention.

LukeSmith

I'm not gonna do the leg work. Like when I told y'all he was still using wrap and you guys didn't care. Then, like a month later he's all like "wait, qb wrap is banned?!" when he was specifically told not to run the play. The fuck do I care at this point? My favorite was FMT's "I can't remember if I told you not to do it, so don't do it starting.... now."

I don't think he's doing anything now, but I haven't been paying attention.

The Sanjo pout in post form

Nightz

More proof of the fact that I'm getting old and can't play very many story based games anymore:

vHxb40Fl.png

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Isn't the only incentive for NOT doing this in the NFL being a gentlemen? The kickoff is gonna be a touchback anyway, why not kill a placekicker every once in awhile.

How long has it been since they made players not line up over the long snapper? That's probably what made it how most teams don't do much on an extra point.

Mrbob

It is from Raptr. I recently joined.

I hope there is some leg room at the Bank of America theater. I'm about 6'4". I won't be comfortable in Crow approved seating.

LukeSmith

According to raptr I don't own Madden 13. :(

Is that how you get laid? With "passive aggressive digs"? Good luck with that.

I figured you were some pick-up artist with your tales from models on subways and propensity for funny hats

All of this anger over The Crow. Look what you've done to him, Oscar

Rorschach

I figured you were some pick-up artist with your tales from models on subways and propensity for funny hats

I'm a guy that got lucky that she shared the same interests until I find out she was a batshit crazy racist. Before you ask, ez, she hated white folk! Sorry. :(

[edit]I'm not angry at Crow. I'd buy him a beer if I saw him. He's probably a stand up guy IRL.

LukeSmith

Guys, are mom & dad fighting now too?

Not even, Rors already knows that if he's checked in, it's him vs. LJ in the conference championship

Luke just has to get his own passive aggressive digs in between talking behind people's backs on aim or whatever. Just let him get it all out. He's already getting personal, so I think that's the final phase?

I'm pretty upfront in the thread. For many years, you were the president of the knitting circle, friend.

luke vs. rors? mmmm now we're heatin' up!

p.s.

this league will last at least 1 more season after this. but i'm hoping it will last 2-3! i'm fucking finished with NCAA until they raise the team cap and i want madden 13 to ride me right into madden 25!

p.s.s.

we should have some kind of end-of-the-season AFC Vs. NFC 3vs3 showdown. i know it wouldn't be exactly true to form since we can't use the franchise teams but here are some ideas i just came up with:

1. the top 3 seeds from each conference on the same team
2. conference winners of top players. for instance, the top QB, RB, WR. or the top CB, QB, DL. or whatever!
3. top 2 coaches in the coach of the year voting are team captains and pick 2 others from their conference

or some kind of mixture of that! i think it COULD be fun!

Hate to interrupt the latest drama but I should probably let Daw go ahead and take over the Browns, so he can scout for at least a couple of weeks and get a feel for what needs to be done.

:(

sorry to see you go brotha. there will be a spot for you in madden 25 where you take your rightful place as the falcons. i'll send daw the invite now so he can get a game or two in before seasons end

:(

sorry to see you go brotha. there will be a spot for you in madden 25 where you take your rightful place as the falcons. i'll send daw the invite now so he can get a game or two in before seasons end

Figured it would be more fair to him to take over now so he could at least get a feel for the roster and have all of my scouting points since I usually do it at the end of the season anyway.

Top Bottom