• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Week 16

Next vance date: Thursday @ 7 pm pst

Games:

Eagles @ Cowboys
Redskins @ Cards
Jets @ Dolphins
Ravens @ Chiefs
Bengals @ Broncos
49ers @ Rams
Pats @ Bills
Panthers @ Chargers
Bears @ Packers
Raiders @ Steelers
Falcons @ Giants
Jags @ Browns
Vikes @ Seahawks
Lions @ Titans
Texans @ Colts
Saints @ Bucs

NFC OPOTW: Alex Smith (Vikings) - 14/15, 310 yards, 4 TD, 0 int, 3 carries, 31 yards, <333
NFC DPOTW: Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (Eagles) - 2 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: B. Osweiler (Jets) - 8/17, 365 yards, 5 TD, 1 int, 1 carry, 8 yards
AFC DPOTW: Jonathan Joseph (Texans) - 5 tackles, 1 int, 1 TD

Sanjuro has no power correct?

he posted a he-man thing to let us know he had "the" power

in other news, i just did my practice and got hit sticked out of bounds but vernon davis fumbled (while in the air out of bounds) and the ball hit off the hit stickers helmet and back in bounds for a fumble recovery for them. i wonder how someone would react if that happened in a league game!

LukeSmith

in other news, i just did my practice and got hit sticked out of bounds but vernon davis fumbled (while in the air out of bounds) and the ball hit off the hit stickers helmet and back in bounds for a fumble recovery for them. i wonder how someone would react if that happened in a league game!

unplug_page_logo.jpg

Mrbob

It happened against your own d. Of course you would be the beneficiary of this in a real game.

bluemax

Banned

PeteCarrollHeadsetToss.gif

And like that, the years of agony Rors talked about in his way-way previous post evaporated. To Crow and the Broncos 4 life!

Rors and crow. New BFF's. It seems like it was just a week or two ago when rors refused to okay crow until FMT backed him down in about 60 seconds.

I think you guys are either trying to stir up shit or you misinterpreted what Rors meant.

It's just a game, after all. I doubt anyone would actually hate or even dislike someone because of the way they play madden - so of course he'd buy him a beer if they met IRL. I can't play certain games with my best friend because of the way he plays them. He button mashes in fighting games like a motherfucker and is proud of it. Then when he lucks out and strings a few wins together he talks shit non stop! He'll be the best man at my wedding but i'll never play a fighting game with him. We're all bros but some people play this game annoying as fuck! I think thats what Rors was getting at.

LukeSmith

I think you guys are either trying to stir up shit or you misinterpreted what Rors meant.

It's just a game, after all. I doubt anyone would actually hate or even dislike someone because of the way they play madden - so of course he'd buy him a beer if they met IRL. I can't play certain games with my best friend because of the way he plays them. He button mashes in fighting games like a motherfucker and is proud of it. Then when he lucks out and strings a few wins together he talks shit non stop! He'll be the best man at my wedding but i'll never play a fighting game with him. We're all bros but some people play this game annoying as fuck! I think thats what Rors was getting at!

I think we're just trolling Rorsy. I'd go out and get a beer with anyone from the league who was old enough to drink.

Top Bottom