• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Rorschach

Worst burnout. The reason it failed wasn't because of anything other than it was boring for most of the people. It took a while to do things because people had to be at certain places and they'd just get lost. We'd be racing and they'd get lost. We'd want to do an event, but it would require some errand to run. It was just a boring experience and it was difficult keeping people interested in more than just one race. In Burnout Takedown (which GAF played for a good while), we'd just start up and BAM WE RACIN'. I was #1 in the world for a while in that game. :(

Sokantish

They said there's going to be exhibition games in the Online Franchise mode right? Someone's going to have to play me a ton so maybe I can get better and actually not throw like 6 ints a game

McNei1y

They said there's going to be exhibition games in the Online Franchise mode right? Someone's going to have to play me a ton so maybe I can get better and actually not throw like 6 ints a game

I didn't read that. All I read was that there was a practice and that the practice would feature gameplay situations.

Smokey

The Balb vs. Luke episode was one of the most bizarre yet entertaining things I've seen since joining this league years ago.

Everybody knows Bob had one of the most illegitimate titles in any league history....and the Pac-12 human clan will be out to prove it this season.

1/4 of the task has been completed

Smokey

?

You don't like having the resolution locked at 1024x720? And its 30fps. In the 30fps vs. 60fps thread I heard 30 is just fine.

Smokey

is it the year 1999

The makers of DS apparently think so.

It's garbage..I was holding out on pc version with the hopes that it would solve some of the framerate and graphic issues I read about. Refuse to buy it. 1024x720 upscaled to my resolution of 2560x1600 will look like ass. Upscaled to any modern res(1080p+) its going to look bad.

It really is an embarassing port.

eznark

Banned
What happened?

darksouls_pc_grafik.jpg

McNei1y

Interesting. Are yall gonna continue to play it when Madden comes out? lol

Also, RGIII's skins career begins tonight. DAMMIT I want Madden now.

edit: rgiii for mvp

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It doesn't matter, Donny will give him an INJ in the 80s even though he's tissue paper and has only completed a full season once.

he hit his hand on a helmet. its not his fault!

In other unrelated news, ill be in the market for a backup qb!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Hold on. Do you guys have trades with salary caps and everything in Madden now?

And who is this Chad Johnson that is with Miami now? :)

McNei1y

Hold on. Do you guys have trades with salary caps and everything in Madden now?

And who is this Chad Johnson that is with Miami now? :)

Yeah. Everything that's in regular franchise mode can be used online. So that's trading draft picks, salaries, recruiting, etc, etc.

Top Bottom