• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Mrbob

Amazon has 25 percent off pc downloads right now (no pre orders).

Can get Guild Wars 2 for 45 with the coupon. I'm thinking about Fifa, only 30 dollars with the coupon.

Edit: Use this code

OCTOFUN1

Trasher

giant-douche-and-turd-sandwich.jpg

Obama is looking bad tonight. Romney is acting like a boss. Obama needs to fight back more, letting Romney walk over him.

because romney has no problems telling flat out lies. typical american though. "ZOMG U GOT BURRRRNED BRO! I'M DEFINITELY VOTING FOR THE OTHER GUY!" romney is a fucking idiot but i suppose neither one is a good choice if you dig deep enough. god bless the USA!

Trasher

because romney has no problems telling flat out lies. typical american though. "ZOMG U GOT BURRRRNED BRO! I'M DEFINITELY VOTING FOR THE OTHER GUY!" romney is a fucking idiot but i suppose neither one is a good choice if you dig deep enough. god bless the USA!

giant douche

turd sandwich

TheCrow

gg birdman. Couldn't get anything going on offense. 3 games in a row where my WR with great release can't punish the CB that bumps him on the line. 8 drops doesn't help either.

Birdman02

gg birdman. Couldn't get anything going on offense. 3 games in a row where my WR with great release can't punish the CB that bumps him on the line. 8 drops doesn't help either.
GG man...your guys did seem to drop a lot of third down passes. my d played played pretty well but i definitely got some breaks.

CB i can't play right now but i might be able to after the wife goes to sleep in a couple of hours...if i dont fall asleep first.

Week 9:

Next vance date: 10/6 (Saturday) @ 8 pm pst

Games:

Chiefs @ Chargers
Panthers @ Redskins
Cards @ Packers
Lions @ Jags
Bears @ Titans
Broncos @ Bengals
Ravens @ Browns
Bills @ Texans
Dolphins @ Colts
Vikings @ Seahawks
Buccaneers @ Raiders
Steelers @ Giants
Cowboys @ Falcons
Eagles @ Saints

NFC Offensive player of the week: Lesean Mccoy (Eagles) - 26 carries, 110 yards, 3 td, 4 rec, 64 yards
NFC Defensive player of the week: Deangelo Hall (Redskins) - 3 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

AFC Offensive player of the week: Ben Roethlisberger (Steelers) - 28/35, 663 yards, 9 TD, 4 int
AFC Defensive player of the week: Jordan Babineaux (Titans) - 3 tackles, 3 INT, 1 TD

Top Bottom