• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Somnia

GG Luke, would have been a better game if I hadn't thrown more picks, yay for pick machine Locker who is probably going to the pro bowl anyways lol

I think my biggest problem is I become too focused on one receiver and try to force it to him, but I can't seem to break that habit, I try =(

This HAS to be how Mark Sanchez feels.

LukeSmith

I saw that you said you played me differently, Luke admitted to this too last season. Everyone thinks I'm a complainer, but they don't see what you guys do to me!

I run on you right up the middle because your first move is always inside to fill the hole and on a dive you leave the back side open (why everyone doesn't do this to you when you play the LB over the QBs left hand, I will never understand, your first move is always literally to the gap [A] between C and RG, people should gash you on the backside cut)

I scramble on you with QBs because you are busy looking at coverage and don't spy a dlineman!

Crow, release Johnnie Knox for bob

DMczaf

I would just like to give a special thank you to my WRs for taking a dive when I'm up 14-7 in the 3rd quarter, and then quitting for the rest of the game.

In my maddenschool league I beat the 2nd best team in the league. He injures my 2nd WR for 4 weeks. Then he picks up the top WR from FA that he has 0 need for. Went from getting Chad Johnson to Sims-Walker.

I was up 21-0 within the first 3 minutes of the game. Opening KR for TD, 1st offensive play is MJD for 81 yards, and then an interception brought back to the 10. He was just angry the whole game and got butthurt about it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
1.) Why are you on a site called maddenschool. I can read the nano blitz topics from here.
2.) Even then, there must not be great competition, you know, considering....
3.) That was a boss ass move taking away Ocho just to dick someone else.
4.) Again, maddenschool? OS has a ton of leagues...

In my maddenschool league I beat the 2nd best team in the league. He injures my 2nd WR for 4 weeks. Then he picks up the top WR from FA that he has 0 need for. Went from getting Chad Johnson to Sims-Walker.

I was up 21-0 within the first 3 minutes of the game. Opening KR for TD, 1st offensive play is MJD for 81 yards, and then an interception brought back to the 10. He was just angry the whole game and got butthurt about it.

damn.... we drove you to madden school by not saving you a spot here. i blame myself :(

bluemax

Banned
I found it from another site, forget which. They had 30/32 in their sim league, advances 3 times a week. OS?

Of course you blame yourself! You're to blame!

Operaton Sports.

Madden Schools sounds like a slightly less skeezy Shark Waters.

Edit: Curses! CB beat me to the Shark Waters joke.

Ferny

GG Luke, would have been a better game if I hadn't thrown more picks, yay for pick machine Locker who is probably going to the pro bowl anyways lol

I think my biggest problem is I become too focused on one receiver and try to force it to him, but I can't seem to break that habit, I try =(

This HAS to be how Mark Sanchez feels.

Why must you speak ill of Sanchize in that fashion!?

Splat

Nothing like driving while being down 7 in the 4th, end up losing 52-17 thanks to consecutive pick sixes where my own linemen have fucking destroyed my pursuing fast guys :(

LukeSmith

I remember now, I found them because of their free to enter cash tournaments. $100 amazon gift card for first place. Sign up by the 6th I think.

God, I can't imagine what kind of dumb shit people would pull in this league if there was money on the line. People already do dumb fucking shit for a POTW mention

Top Bottom