• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Smokey

It is becoming much more evident now

I can't wait until the Texans smash the Bears and I make Bob rock a Weasel avatar for a week

Mrbob

TC4jv.gif

So much jealousy! Love it!

Wellie so angry too. I was trying to run against your LB core with the lead, and I constantly got 3 and out so I had to punt it back. Went ultra conservative. I'll unleash the dragon on you if need be!

You also failed to mention half your points that game were on a kick return TD. You had one good offensive drive all game, otherwise not doing anything. No reason to put myself in harms way with a turnover!

TC4jv.gif

So much jealousy! Love it!

Wellie so angry too. I was trying to run against your LB core with the lead, and I constantly got 3 and out so I had to punt it back. Went ultra conservative. I'll unleash the dragon on you if need be!

You also failed to mention half your points that game were on a kick return TD. You had one good offensive drive all game, otherwise not doing anything. No reason to put myself in harms way with a turnover!

Gonna gave to put you down brah

Splat

Still can't believe how much I shit the bed in 4th Q vs Crow. That was a good game and it looks like I got blown out :-/ Andy Dalton is never gonna progress at this rate.

Sokantish

It's nothing big, but he resumed the game while I paused it because I had to go in the other room and it forces me to be stuck on the 2yd line because the AI picked punt block. Then he gets a pick six because I'm dumb and trying to get out of that area with passes

Top Bottom