• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If someone pauses during the game ill usually just hit the A button every once in a while to pause/resume. But i wouldnt let the resume timer run out. Just courtesy i guess.

Splat

Guys can I lodge a complaint about having a terrible turnover diff but still having a winning record? Guys should stop picking me off :(

bluemax

Banned
Yep, no pausing allowed I guess!

:( Sorry, I waited and checked the thread. If you'd sent me some kind of message I would have waited it out. That was bad manners on my part :(

Forcing a fumble on Adrian Peterson to ice the game is nothing short of miraculous.

My offense played like dookie, if I don't get 4 turnovers, including 3 for scores I definitely lose that one. I don't know if my coverages are bad or my corners are just slow but man Owusu burned me and in a different way than Megatron.

Sokantish

I should not have lost that game at all. It's mostly my fault, an INT return because I'm stuck on the 2yd line because I wasn't at the game at the time, but going for it when you're within FG range led to a TD, which made me feel like I needed to rush to score before half because there was a little time left which led to another TAINT. Pretty much my fault but that was a very upsetting game

GG YOU JERKFACE

bluemax

Banned
Richard Sherman earned like 9000 XP from that game, despite getting beat all day by Owusu.

I should not have lost that game at all. It's mostly my fault, an INT return because I'm stuck on the 2yd line because I wasn't at the game at the time, but going for it when you're within FG range led to a TD, which made me feel like I needed to rush to score before half because there was a little time left which led to another TAINT. Pretty much my fault but that was a very upsetting game

GG YOU JERKFACE

Now I feel awful :(

Sokantish

Well don't feel too awful, I still had a chance to win but I felt I should try running since I needed a few yards and I fumbled because of it. So blame FMT because he told me I should run more. Should have stuck with the pass!

With that said, anyone want Adrian Peterson? I want this stupid jerk off of my team!

bluemax

Banned
Bluemax vs the NFC North is an adventure.

7796_700.jpg

Make your time Bobby.

Bluemax and everyone else, cool it on the 4th and 10s in obvious fg range. 4th and short I get or 4th on the cusp of fg range. I don't want there to be 4th down rules but you may force my hand if this keeps up!

On the pause issue, just communicate with a brb. If you in pause and its not returning to game immediately then assume your opponent will brb

Sokantish

Bluemax and everyone else, cool it on the 4th and 10s in obvious fg range. 4th and short I get or 4th on the cusp of fg range. I don't want there to be 4th down rules but you may force my hand if this keeps up!

On the pause issue, just communicate with a brb. If you in pause and its not returning to game immediately then assume your opponent will brb

To be fair he was on like the 39 or 40, he tried a longer one before that and hit the crossbar, but that was when he didn't have the wind

bluemax

Banned
It was 4th and 8 from the 40 and I had missed a 57 yarder already. There were two minutes left in the half and Sok was getting the ball back at the start of the next half. I was also like 1/7 or something on third downs at that point.

Historically I haven't been a big fourth down guy. I felt like I took a calculated gamble on this one and the one in the Lions game. I'm not a good coffin corner punter, so if I punt at best I'm only moving the field position 20 yards, which to a guy who can throw deep like Sok isn't really much.

I get that people don't like excessive fourth down attempts, I feel the same exact way. I do feel that my fourth down attempts in my last two games were realistic.

As it was, on the one against Sok, I got stupid lucky with a sideline catch that probably should have been overturned and wasn't.

Mrbob

4th and 8 from the 40 in the 2nd quarter seems like obvious punting situation to me, but what do I know!

I'll just let my patented overrated AI defenders stop you on a play like that. 4th and 8 can't beat 2 man under.

Sokantish

I guess technically it is but when I hear fg range I think of 45 and under. That's my mistake to assume!

Well I only said it was in FG range because I saw him attempt one before with the wind against him and it hit the bar and bounced out, so with the wind he would have definitely got it.

I can understand going for it on fourth there though, although I would have never tried it because I'm not a big JERK, just everything combined that happened in that game was MADDENing
Get it guys?

bluemax

Banned
Is every fucking decision I make in this game going to be scrutinized and critiqued from now on? Is eznark gonna continue to act like a bitchy five year old for the rest of eternity?

Holy fuck. Its like you guys are trying to annoy me into quitting the league. If people want to fucking snipe at me until I'm gone just fucking man up and say so.

McNei1y

Is every fucking decision I make in this game going to be scrutinized and critiqued from now on? Is eznark gonna continue to act like a bitchy five year old for the rest of eternity?

Holy fuck. Its like you guys are trying to annoy me into quitting the league. If people want to fucking snipe at me until I'm gone just fucking man up and say so.

Relax, this quote/post isn't a shot at you so don't get all riled up.

People can get angry at losses and specific situations. Just let them deal with it. Just accept the win and stay out of any possible argument scenario. It'll only get out of hand. I lose all the time and only bitch at the game. Then I stop. It's absurd but it's my usual routine. Also, you should know by now that any particular action that one MaddenBRO does will be mocked for all time. Wear it like armor.

eznark

Banned
I don't think you should have been given the option to quit personally and yes, I will continue to shit on you. You showed you have no respect for me, and you've done it past years to others. Plus your melodramatic bullshit is annoying as fuck.

The thread is the real punishment, just ask DCX!

McNei1y

I don't think you should have been given the option to quit personally and yes, I will continue to shit on you. You showed you have no respect for me, and you've done it past years to others. Plus your melodramatic bullshit is annoying as fuck.

Also this.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Shit seemed so normal when i last checked the thread. 10 minutes later bombs being dropped all over. amazing

bluemax

Banned
Not sure if this was a jab at me or no...

Not as awful as me after our game. It's way worse when someone talks about suicide. :(

No not at all. My corners got beat by both Owusu and Megatron, you guys just ran different route styles and passing plays to beat them.

Sorry I try not to let that stuff out like that. I am going through some rough times and I was on a 3 day withdrawal from my antidepressants which also caused issues. I'm trying to keep things under control.

Drizzler PMed me and told me he wanted you to quit bluemax

Of course.

DCX

DCX

This is true. No cap penalty, suspended players or forfeited draft picks is enough pain than dealing with the aftermath ( eternal ridicule )

DCX

Top Bottom