• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sokantish

NEXT WEEK

IT'S ON

MEGATRON BE COMING TO TOWN BIIIIIITTTTTCCCCHHHHHHH

I'm gonna be holding down "Y" all game. Gonna straight up rubber band that shit.
I wonder how Madden will steal a game from me next week! First stupid DM pulling the plug and then bluemax breaking EVERY SINGLE RULE and then the game still makes Peterson fumble for good measure!

I'm just kidding bluemax, please don't kill me or yourself or your dog

and that's not default? What other sliders are different?

all defaults are 50. no other gameplay sliders aside from penalties (i turned down roughing the passer to about 15).

p.s.

and both were turned down before the season started.... so the roughing obviously didn't help me against LJ :(

eznark

Banned
Me and Soka are the NHL Megapowers.

cb85c160-bff1-465b-a2a6-6064fe028a62.gif

Eznark can be Elizabeth.

This is what I get for saying something nice about your gangly ass? Good luck

Mrbob

So I play FMT in a few weeks and want to take the league temperature on my margin of victory. Here are your options. Everyone please vote!

A) Bears beat the Niners by 30
B) Bears beat the Niners by 50
C) Bears beat the Niners by 100
D) FMT doesn't show up for the game and I play the CPU instead

DCX

DCX
So I play FMT in a few weeks and want to take the league temperature on my margin of victory. Here are your options. Everyone please vote!

E) Jpout's vagina falls out of him when PWill lays the lumber from the heavens

DCX

no one gives a shit about our game. it's just two overrated CPU AI defenses wailing on each other! we should just sim it!

Mrbob

Lol, I hate you both!

I don't have a PWILL equivalent though. :(

you don't have a pwill but in real life pwill is actually the best MLB in football. brian urlacher is just an ineffective has-been in real life. therefore, his performance in madden is drastically more ridiculous than pwills considering their real life counterparts

Pwill is so good San Fran is the 4th best defense in the NFL currently!

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

Look at the top spot!

i care about one thing: points per game allowed by the defense. 49ers >>>>> bears. pwill is also better in every statistical category over urlacher. you might say "whatever, urlacher sucks dick who cares" but keep in mind that pwill's fellow MLB is the 2nd best MLB in the league. they still produce despite the other! i love you pwill and bowman!

Mrbob

Vikebike isn't even in the top 10, sorry. :(

The way the Bears defense is playing so far this season my team is undervalued in Madden. My defensive tackles ratings suck in Madden while they have played great in real life. Safeties have been balling too, way underrated in Madden. Plus Jennings is playing like a 95+ rated CB in real life while being in the low 80s in Madden.

Edit: PPG is a meaningless stat on its own! Advanced metrics will change the way we view football like it has done in baseball!

Also, Briggs > Bowman

daw840

i care about one thing: points per game allowed by the defense. 49ers >>>>> bears. pwill is also better in every statistical category over urlacher. you might say "whatever, urlacher sucks dick who cares" but keep in mind that pwill's fellow MLB is the 2nd best MLB in the league. they still produce despite the other! i love you pwill and bowman!
What do you want for bowman!?

Vikebike isn't even in the top 10, sorry. :(

The way the Bears defense is playing so far this season my team is undervalued in Madden. My defensive tackles ratings suck in Madden while they have played great in real life. Safeties have been balling too, way underrated in Madden. Plus Jennings is playing like a 95+ rated CB in real life while being in the low 80s in Madden.

Edit: PPG is a meaningless stat on its own! Advanced metrics will change the way we view football like it has done in baseball!

Also, Briggs > Bowman

lol! hilarious. bowman is better than briggs in every statistical category and he was also a 1st team all-pro last year. where was briggs? crying about his contract.... again.

bears defense is trash and you know it

Birdman02

http://cdn.songonlyrics.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/birdman-loyalty.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Hoping to be able to play tonight, but I can't promise anything. If I am able to play, it will be likely be somewhere in the 11-12 est range. This really is the worst week for me at work....I actually thought we'd be done with fiscal year end before tonight.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hoping to be able to play tonight, but I can't promise anything. If I am able to play, it will be likely be somewhere in the 11-12 est range. This really is the worst week for me at work....I actually thought we'd be done with fiscal year end before tonight.

ok

McNei1y

Said you got kicked for excessive grieving on my end. Wanna try again?

Ugh, this shit does not want me to play at prime time hours. 2 minutes left in the 4th up 33-3 with some damn fine stats. God dammit.

I guess I'll run it again. Fucking piece of shit stuff.

Rorschach

Niners will win by ~55. FMT will have to sit PWilly for running up the score.

no one gives a shit about our game. it's just two overrated CPU AI defenses wailing on each other! we should just sim it!

Real GOTY is coming up in two weeks. NO vs Oak! Battle of the unbeaten. Top 3 defense vs top 3 offense. Something has to give!

Top Bottom