• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Nightz

Fucking good game nights. Sorry about gates.

GG man. I was tricked by the freaking broken wind meter again. Maybe things would have played out different if I had those extra 3 points in the 4th. Also I need better CB's to stop those comeback routes. And Robert Meachem sucks. Dropped all 4-5 passes I threw at him.

Donald Butler out 8 weeks, Gates out 6 weeks. I'm tanking the rest of the season.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Niners will win by ~55. FMT will have to sit PWilly for running up the score.

Real GOTY is coming up in two weeks. NO vs Oak! Battle of the unbeaten. Top 3 defense vs top 3 offense. Something has to give!

Any chance you can go on AIM bruh? I have an offer you cannot refuse.

AjQGH.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG man. I was tricked by the freaking broken wind meter again. Maybe things would have played out different if I had those extra 3 points in the 4th. Also I need better CB's to stop those comeback routes. And Robert Meachem sucks. Dropped all 4-5 passes I threw at him.

Donald Butler out 8 weeks, Gates out 6 weeks. I'm tanking the rest of the season.

Wait, Butler turned out to be really good for you guys? Mother fuck, I remember screaming at my TV for Donald Butler in both the second AND third rounds of that draft asking for the Giants to draft him.

Nightz

Wait, Butler turned out to be really good for you guys? Mother fuck, I remember screaming at my TV for Donald Butler in both the second AND third rounds of that draft asking for the Giants to draft him.

Yup. AFC defensive player of the week last week. Dude's a stud. Will be my next jersey purchase.

GCQuinton

Two EGs in a row. I'll just put myself on AP for you to play the CPU McNeily.

EDIT: Think I might have accidentally simmed it. Can you guys throw the game out and set me to Autopilot?

McNei1y

Ugh, thanks. Sorry for the waste of time. I won't do anything retarded. I may even lose cause I take the CPU to lightly.

Mcnulty is back like the slam dunk contest

I don't think EA nor my connection wants me to play during peak hours (8-10 est). Everytime it'll give me this stupid shit errors even though I am plugged directly into the router, have turned every internet off, and have opened the ports and all that shit.

I don't know what else to do.

if you play the CPU, you can literally play 2 deep man on every play and patrol the middle with a LB and they will take sack after sack or throw the ball away. CPU is truly horrible

at least it is in practice mode!

McNei1y

You never grieve in NHL!

I know. It's this stupid EA shit. Since they have that "grieving" protection thing in the game, it fucks me over. If the grieving system wasn't there, I'd be fine. There's just a few lag spikes here and there and it'll say that I'm cheating somehow.

In NHL, I'll get a lag spike every now and then. If that happens, it'll pause for like 2 seconds, then everything speeds up to catch up while my guy is just skating freely.

if you play the CPU, you can literally play 2 deep man on every play and patrol the middle with a LB and they will take sack after sack or throw the ball away. CPU is truly horrible

at least it is in practice mode!

After playing Sok yesterday, I think I've got the hang of defense a bit. I've been finally handling some randoms, the practice CPU, and was at least doing alright against GCQ.

I'm just so mad at this game. The first game was some realistic numbers! 23 rushes with Helu, 102 yards, 2 tds for RGIII! I mean I'm not gonna dwell on it but it was the first time I had some realistic numbers. Every other game has been like "3 fumbles, 4 ints, 18 sacks!!"

McNei1y

I guess for now I won't play anywhere in peak hours until I fix these lag spikes. I don't want anyone to get fucked over.

Edit: Also, if anyone wants to help me again then let me know!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

EDIT: Think I might have accidentally simmed it. Can you guys throw the game out and set me to Autopilot?

Woah woah woah, was he blowing you out or something? I think you guys should try again!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its come to my attention that Roughing the Passer sliders were lowered. They will be put back to where they were. That is it

wtf you had the option to sim it gcq? i thought if someone left it dc both?

also, per CB's request, i am bumping up roughing the passer. so if you get a roughing penalty, talk to him!

McNei1y

also, per CB's request, i am bumping up roughing the passer. so if you get a roughing penalty, talk to him!

I don't know if that happened. He just went back to the screen and set it to Auto Pilot, though so I am currently playing the CPU.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Why would you try to spin it like that.

FMT lowered it. i told him to put it back where it was

now i have people wanting roughing the passer to stay low. so, back to a league vote it IS.

do you want roughing the passer to:

A) be set at 50 (out of 100). this is default
B) be set at 10 (out of 100). this is where it's at right now

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Default. We played all those community games and no one cared (no one even got flagged).

Stupid to want to allow free shots at QBs.

McNei1y

Umm... I was playing AP GCQ and in the 4th quarter, I destroyed DeAngelo Williams... hes now injured for 10 weeks. Should I restart? There's like 1 minute left in the 4th lol.

Edit: think I'm just gonna super sim and play when I need to.

DCX

DCX
Umm... I was playing AP GCQ and in the 4th quarter, I destroyed DeAngelo Williams... hes now injured for 10 weeks. Should I restart? There's like 1 minute left in the 4th lol.

Edit: think I'm just gonna super sim and play when I need to.

I thought i killed Williams when i played him...

DCX

Default. We played all those community games and no one cared (no one even got flagged).

Stupid to want to allow free shots at QBs.

my games had plenty called! and its not necessarily free shots, its that there is really no way to stop it. "well dont blitz!" alright, ive had d-linemen called for it.

not a big deal to me because i got called for one even with the lower slider on :(

Rorschach

now i have people wanting roughing the passer to stay low. so, back to a league vote it IS.

do you want roughing the passer to:

A) be set at 50 (out of 100). this is default
B) be set at 10 (out of 100). this is where it's at right now

C) Put it at ~25. That's half!

my games had plenty called! and its not necessarily free shots, its that there is really no way to stop it. "well dont blitz!" alright, ive had d-linemen called for it.

not a big deal to me because i got called for one even with the lower slider on :(

Because you're a thug!

Mrbob

Hmm, my opinion is now being swayed upon hearing FMT on field thuggery at work!

I really don't care either way, you can abstain my vote if need be!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nah dude. One time I was visiting someone in NC and my car broke down by High Point. I AIM'd GCQ since I knew he lives close and he came with a tow truck and saved me a ton of cash and time. Afterwards I bought him some Golden Corral and we became bros for life. I am just looking out for him this has nothing to do with your pick.

The above is complete and total fiction

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
just suffered a gut wrenching loss in my other league DCX(to atl!), I would rather play tomorrow night please!

BigAT

GG Ram. I don't know what happened, but I wish I had been able to move the ball that well all season. I was seeing things very well for whatever reason. I think you went too conservative with your pass rush, there were many times where routes were covered very well initially, but things broke down and guys got open after the pass rush (or lack thereof) failed to get through.

Top Bottom