• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Trasher

This is like a Soka-tier comment, can't win your conference, might as well hope you can get a Rapist MVP! This is beneath you DaAnwser3

I remember when I used to care about just stats last year. Won MVP and RotY no sweat. That's lame though. I want playoffs now biiittttcccchhhhh!

bluemax

Banned
AFC Wildcard:
Broncos 8-2 +114 ---
Colts 8-3 +190 ---
Bengals 7-4 +56 1
Dolphins 6-5 +36 2
Chiefs 5-5 -27 2.5

NFC Wildcard
Giants 7-4 +103 ---
Rams 6-4 +1 ---
Buccaneers 6-5 +7 .5
Lions 5-5 -82 1
Seahawks 5-6 -19 1.5
Vikings 5-6 +57 1.5

Remaining games this week:
Detroit @ Houston
KC @ Denver
Arizona @ St Louis

bluemax

Banned
Bottom 10:

32. Titans 0-10
31. Cardinals 0-10
30. Jaguars 1-9
29. Panthers 2-9
28. Jets 2-8
27. Browns 2-9
26. Cowboys 3-7
25. Chargers 3-7
24. Patriots 3-7
23. Ravens 3-7

Congrats to the Redskins and Packers who are currently outside the bottom 10.

The Titans and Jaguars face off this week. If the Jaguars lose they will knock the Titans out of the #1 draft spot!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bottom 10:

32. Titans 0-10
31. Cardinals 0-10
30. Jaguars 1-9
29. Panthers 2-9
28. Jets 2-8
27. Browns 2-9
26. Cowboys 3-7
25. Chargers 3-7
24. Patriots 3-7
23. Ravens 3-7

The Titans and Jaguars face off this week. If the Jaguars lose they will knock the Titans out of the #1 draft spot!

MCNEILY!!!!!!!

daw840

GG Rors. I thought I'd let some major opportunities slip away in the 1st. Can't believe Lawson had stepped out on that pick 6 late 2nd.

Play Daw and Rors, go 1-1, do it backwards. Wtf.

Also Daw, I wasn't using Twin how it used to be used :( You can be Curlhead if you want!

Don't tell people my secret!! I didn't mean it in a ba way. I should have put a smiley somewhere I guess.

Didn't Sanjuro start out hot? What happened?

Pouting-avatar-the-last-airbender-18360502-477-322.jpg

Mrbob

Last night was hilarious. We got user commentary from Sanjuro every time he slammed someone into the board.

"Eat Shit!"

"Eat Shit!"

Throughout all three games! He still received less penalties than you, McNeily!

BigAT

Ugh, I think my Walking Dead save just got erased. Besides the fact that I lost everything from the first 3 episodes, I was already a decent way into 4 as well.

Fuck this.

McNei1y

Last night was hilarious. We got user commentary from Sanjuro every time he slammed someone into the board.

"Eat Shit!"

"Eat Shit!"

Throughout all three games! He still received less penalties than you, McNeily!

Odd. Whenever I get a penalty I go "Aw Shit!"

Sokantish

Okay someone tell me why Bob was able to press my WRs all game and they never got loose. Also, tell me which routes to pick that can't be pressed, Luke. Oh and someone play the rest of my games for me!

Okay someone tell me why Bob was able to press my WRs all game and they never got loose. Also, tell me which routes to pick that can't be pressed, Luke. Oh and someone play the rest of my games for me!

Bears have a good secondary and your receivers aren't rated well enough to do what they do against most teams. Deal with it!

Sokantish

I thought Harvin was rated pretty well, but then I looked at his release and it was only 70 something, its a lot higher now that I noticed that though

DCX

DCX
Well there you go! You just want your players to magically produce even though their ratings don't match
That's bs. Roddy and Julio are low 90 and get pressed all day long. I have been pressed 80% of all the games I have played..especially lately because i mentioned it in the thread.

Man press works very well. My corners suck at pressing so I can't use it against others.... yet!!

DCX

That's bs. Roddy and Julio are low 90 and get pressed all day long. I have been pressed 80% of all the games I have played..especially lately because i mentioned it in the thread.

Man press works very well. My corners suck at pressing so I can't use it against others.... yet!!

DCX

And yet I 100% guarantee that other players would be very abusive if they had the Wrs you have. They don't "win" every down, just like they don't irl. Man press is overpowered but there are ways to exploit it

Mrbob

I run tight bump coverage at times, but I didn't press once. My cb suck at a full out press.

I'm looking forward to more Kap Jr. scrambles in a couple weeks!

DCX

DCX
And yet I 100% guarantee that other players would be very abusive if they had the Wrs you have. They don't "win" every down, just like they don't irl. Man press is overpowered but there are ways to exploit it
If Bob can have Marshall get manhandled at 98 rls I shouldn't complain.

I will find these unbumpable routes. Maybe I can have my own 300 yard game :)

My first goal should be zero interceptions in one game. I should have that as a goal next season.

DCX

Mrbob

If Bob can have Marshall get manhandled at 98 rls I shouldn't complain.

I will find these unbumpable routes. Maybe I can have my own 300 yard game :)

My first goal should be zero interceptions in one game. I should have that as a goal next season.

DCX

I do think there is something wrong in CCM, and we'll see if this OCT 15 patch fixes it. Even if it hurts my defense a bit, I don't care. I want Marshall running free in bump and press coverage. No reason for him to get stone walled every time.

Splat

I run tight bump coverage at times, but I didn't press once. My cb suck at a full out press.

I'm looking forward to more Kap Jr. scrambles in a couple weeks!

Again, how do you differentiate between press and bump? Isn't there only an option to press?

DCX

DCX
Again, how do you differentiate between press and bump? Isn't there only an option to press?
Some defense are preset to bump..which as a user command we can press. The AI may not know the difference and a stock " bump" can hold a wr and manually calling press will react as it should. WR with high rls get release as they should.

I might be wrong.

DCX

Nightz

Bottom 10:

32. Titans 0-10
31. Cardinals 0-10
30. Jaguars 1-9
29. Panthers 2-9
28. Jets 2-8
27. Browns 2-9
26. Cowboys 3-7
25. Chargers 3-7
24. Patriots 3-7
23. Ravens 3-7

I need to step up my tanking game.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
jesus, 3-7, harsh seeing it like that, like an outstanding invoice or something.

Top Bottom