• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

eznark

Banned
xcom is amazing. I'm about to enter the underground facility and only lost one guy, and that was on purpose because I forgot to name him after a Brewer before deploying. You need to suck less Luke

Trasher

Was looking for this the other day. Finally found it!

The Madden 13 Preseason Tier Rankings

Not all who play are chosen.

S Tier
Rors - Even after a one-year hiatus, the king is set to retake his throne.

A Tier
Good Players...
  • DM - If the Bucs are rated properly this year, could fall as far as B+
  • LJ - Are you in or out?

...with Good Teams
  • Ramirez - Twins, auto fumbles, overcommit MLB, somehow wins titles. We should be ashamed.
  • CB - Battling Luke for "best player to never win anything of meaning" year in and year out.
  • Smokey - Number of titles won without fleecing DCX? 0
  • FMT - Only has to play 1/2 of the game, because the defense plays itself. Borderline livewire tier passer, now

B+ Tier
  • BigAT - Dota or Madden, Dota or Madden
  • Crow - Will suck dick for a peyton manning trade and picture with a StarCraft 2 "pro."
  • Wellington - (if user DL play is allowed this season)
  • Birdles - America's best shot at forcing FMT to play with a worse team.

C+ Tier - Hey, it's a passing grade
  • Pheenix - Quietly getting better and better every year, will contend for the Wild Card this year. Book it.
  • Splat* - *jump balls not fixed, and dline play still allowed
  • Nightz - Tough division, but you've got heart.
  • Wellington - If line planned is banned

Gentleman's Club Tier
If politeness won games...
  • Levious
  • GCQ
  • Ferny
  • Somnia

Thank God you're funny because we don't keep you around for the competition Tier
  • eznark - GARY WHITTA GARY WHITTA
  • McNeily
  • Goldlion
  • MrBob
  • Trasher

Lucky there isn't a play-in Tier because if there was...
  • Bluemax
  • DCX
Seriously, just run the fucking ball
  • Sanjuro
  • LiveWire

eznark

Banned
Eat shit. Ridley was one of the top running backs in the league for a while.

JakeDog.jpg

Sokantish

I'm actually doing a lot better than I thought I'd be doing. If that scammer DM didn't steal a game from me things would be going a lot better!

Ramirez

This is like a Soka-tier comment, can't win your conference, might as well hope you can get a Rapist MVP! This is beneath you DaAnwser3

Rors is back, if none of you can eliminate him, I have no shot of getting back to the SB!

It would also be really terrific if Luke and Fleener keep Ram and Wallace from having the single season TD record.

Luke doing it with patented TE cheese! My remaining schedule assures me that I'm going to break the record, I might even do it in the game with Livewire.

daw840

A tier all of your own.

New Rope Tier (Would complain if they were hung with one)
Daw
Hey. I don't think I complain that much. The ram game was a little much but I had a baby screaming in my ear so I was pissy. The only other thing I even mentioned this year was fourth down shit!

eznark

Banned
^ FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Just logged out of xcom for the first time today.

Steam is now downloading a 1.8 gb patch.

I will never log out of xcom again.

Guess I'll go play Dishonored.

^ FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Just logged out of xcom for the first time today.

Steam is now downloading a 1.8 gb patch.

I will never log out of xcom again.

Guess I'll go play Dishonored.

Played Xcom last night, will kill more aliens tonight. How's Dishonored?

xcom is amazing. I'm about to enter the underground facility and only lost one guy, and that was on purpose because I forgot to name him after a Brewer before deploying. You need to suck less Luke

not xcom. I've played like an hour of it and have literally no interest in picking it back up. All I want to do is kill aliens. Probably just gonna play Aliens v. Humans on my ipad.

I was on the edge, but you have single handly convinced me to pick up Xcom. Fuck school and work, I have aliens to kill now

eznark

Banned
I was on the edge, but you have single handly convinced me to pick up Xcom. Fuck school and work, I have aliens to kill now

yes! yessssssssssssss!

That reminds me I need to name a squad after the Lions defensive line and get them all brutally murdered. Hopefully Chrysalids.

yes! yessssssssssssss!

That reminds me I need to name a squad after the Lions defensive line and get them all brutally murdered. Hopefully Chrysalids.

You can just watch them play on Sundays as other teams metaphorically murder their D-line. I know I find great joy in it

Trasher

You can just watch them play on Sundays as other teams metaphorically murder their D-line. I know I find great joy in it

:(

Playing the Eagles is gonna be bad for us. Ugh.

Opponents are using at least one extra defensive back almost exclusively against the Lions: 90.8 percent of the time. They're staying in nickel for the most part even when the Lions are using two or more tight ends (76 percent to be exact). Presumably, that's to cover Brandon Pettigrew and Tony Scheffler. The approach exposes an almost total disregard for the Lions' running game.

The Eagles are limiting downfield passing attacks better than any other NFL team, and it's not close. Opponents are completing 28 percent of passes that travel at least 10 yards past the line of scrimmage against them; the next-best defense is the San Francisco 49ers at 37.8 percent.

We are fucked.

:(

Playing the Eagles is gonna be bad for us. Ugh.

We are fucked.

Why would you cover Pettigrew? He is just going to drop the ball. We knew Detroit was fucked from the first Sunday bro. Overachieved like crazy last year. Imagine the field day Shady is gonna have on the D? Blood everywhere

Why would you cover Pettigrew? He is just going to drop the ball. We knew Detroit was fucked from the first Sunday bro. Overachieved like crazy last year. Imagine the field day Shady is gonna have on the D? Blood everywhere

Just run the wham play over and over against suh. He has to be the most overrated defensive player in the league

LukeSmith

yes! yessssssssssssss!

FMT is a fucking killing machine in mine. I'm hanging on by a thread in my overall campaign, all of the other Madden gaffers are dead, Darren Brunson II has been pretty good though.

I didn't make good investments in my base the first time out, so I have to get a workshop and additional satellites up faster in my next attempt.

eznark

Banned
FMT is a fucking killing machine in mine. I'm hanging on by a thread in my overall campaign, all of the other Madden gaffers are dead, Darren Brunson II has been pretty good though.

I didn't make good investments in my base the first time out, so I have to get a workshop and additional satellites up faster in my next attempt.

Yeah, I definitely feel like it has taken me too long to expand the satellites. Pretty sure it will bite me in the ass soon.

Top Bottom