• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Ramirez

GG Ram. It was either Weeden being inaccurate as hell or my receivers having stone hands at critical times. Maybe I can get a speedy weapon in the draft or FA.

GG man, my rushing game is flat out pathetic, but it doesn't seem like I'm the only one having that problem. Your offense became unstoppable in the 2nd half, didn't matter what I picked, wide open guys & no pressure from my blitzes, lol.

Actually, I barely have any offensive yards :(

Goooooood, Ben had a subpar game, I was only 200 yards ahead of you!

DMczaf

498_416cabot_dumpster_011.jpg

LukeSmith

(8:49:25 PM) luke: lol how many picks did dcx throw against dm
(8:49:26 PM) luke: just guess
(8:49:36 PM)CB3: oh my god
(8:49:37 PM) CB3: 5
(8:49:52 PM) luke: 8
(8:49:58 PM) CB3: lolololol wtf

After week 8, when DCX had 30 picks, he told me "I'm only throwing 5 the rest of the year, I've been slanging and I figured it out and got it under control, I hope you do an Inside the Numbers on it."

In his next game he threw 6

Mrbob

Yeah that was the worst first half of all time for me. My dudes fumbling the ball away, slipping and the pass going over their head for int. Kept whiffing on tackles.

The downward slide beings.

Mrbob

7 rushes for 100 yards for Ponder though. I had him every time you ran and i whiffed each time. It was just a bad game all around game from me.

BigAT

GG eznark. Blame Girardi for the loss, if he had left A-Rod in I would have been throwing anger INTs instead of celebratory touchdowns.

I've not stat padded a single time this season, suck a D.

who said you? you brought up the number of pass attempts i had. what should i do, chuck the ball all around the park when i'm up by 30+ at halftime!? with the exception of my game against bob and LJ, i would estimate i've thrown maybe 10-15 times COMBINED in the 2nd half of my other 7 games

LOL

Man I can't run the ball to save my life in this game. Anyone got any pointers for running? I have Roy Helu in a league and a pretty meh Dallas oline. What's a good run book? People seem to have the most success running weakside power type stuff.

west coast or SF playbook! the main tip i can give is dont jam on the speed burst until you're ready to make your move. turbo through the hole!

LukeSmith

who said you? you brought up the number of pass attempts i had. what should i do, chuck the ball all around the park when i'm up by 30+ at halftime!? with the exception of my game against bob and LJ, i would estimate i've thrown maybe 10-15 times COMBINED in the 2nd half of my other 7 games

9 TDs in a game, Ramirez didn't pad shiiiiiiit

LJ11

LOL

Man I can't run the ball to save my life in this game. Anyone got any pointers for running? I have Roy Helu in a league and a pretty meh Dallas oline. What's a good run book? People seem to have the most success running weakside power type stuff.

Run balanced. Just be patient with it, you'll get the hang of it. Do what FMT said, look for double team blocks, it's key when you're running those inside/outside/stretch zone runs. Mix in the occasional power/counter/dive to keep guys honest.

LJ11

no comments on the bills/colts game? two elites.... not wanting to talk because they'll see each other down the road! its ok!

It was a good game, tough battle, my redzone offense is still off, that about sums it up. No one fumbled on my team so I consider that a plus considering they were coughing up the ball every fucking week.

Ramirez

I can't help your team is broken.

9 TDs in a game, Ramirez didn't pad shiiiiiiit

Hey, like I said, that was a one possession game until minutes left in the 4th! My defense is garbage!

LukeSmith

It was a good game, tough battle, my redzone offense is still off, that about sums it up. No one fumbled on my team so I consider that a plus considering they were coughing up the ball every fucking week.

Yep, was a good game, no one really showed anything. About what I'd expect, some bad throws by moi, but some good D both ways. LJ and I talked about it for like a half hour after it was over on IM

Top Bottom