• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LukeSmith

I'm going 6-0 to end up 9-7. Boom!

magic-8-ball-better-not-tell-you-now.jpg

gg blue, that was a grind out. both our teams are pretty untalented at the skill positions...

lol reggie bush had 13 attempts for 0 yards

bluemax

Banned
gg blue, that was a grind out. both our teams are pretty untalented at the skill positions...

lol reggie bush had 13 attempts for 0 yards

I'm sick of how ridiculous the press is in this game. Same thing has been happening to me since I played Wellie, people press me and then my shit tastic O-Line cant hold up while my sorry receivers try to get off the line.

I tried every short route I could think of just to complete a pass in that one and nothing. My best O-Line man got eaten alive and every time my stupid receivers were a step or two away from being open.

That was worse than facing the 49ers.

Pheeknicks secretly went from a shitty manual defender to REALLY GOOD.

It wasn't really manual D. I mean he made some good plays against my TE, but it was almost 100% his corners obliterating my receivers and his defensive end obliterating my left tackle. I tried running the ball to no avail as well. I'm just in a ridiculous funk.

Time to start looking at the draft.

LukeSmith

I'm sick of how ridiculous the press is in this game. Same thing has been happening to me since I played Wellie, people press me and then my shit tastic O-Line cant hold up while my sorry receivers try to get off the line.

I tried every short route I could think of just to complete a pass in that one and nothing. My best O-Line man got eaten alive and every time my stupid receivers were a step or two away from being open.

I knew ahead of time that Phee plays a ton of press this year, studying from the school of Wellington. Just find some routes that can't be pressed and then run those on someone who is pressing you till you get them out of it.

GG Splat.

I knew Moore being out was gonna cost me. Loosing streak here I come!

Look at you, losing a game just trying to keep it interesting so that you don't get bored. An elite and a gentleman.

Rorschach

On that INT, I pushed the wrong button in the end zone. -_- Wide open TD.

My OL played like garbo and my WRs can't get separation at all. I haven't had so many fumbles since playing the 9ers!

TheCrow

I knew ahead of time that Phee plays a ton of press this year, studying from the school of Wellington. Just find some routes that can't be pressed and then run those on someone who is pressing you till you get them out of it.

Look at you, losing a game just trying to keep it interesting so that you don't get bored. An elite and a gentleman.

what?

Splat

GG Rors. I thought I'd let some major opportunities slip away in the 1st. Can't believe Lawson had stepped out on that pick 6 late 2nd.

Play Daw and Rors, go 1-1, do it backwards. Wtf.

Also Daw, I wasn't using Twin how it used to be used :( You can be Curlhead if you want!

bluemax

Banned

I tried to find something that would beat the press but I don't know what does.

My WRs are slow and only 2 of them are remotely good at beating the press and those are 2 of my slowest WRs.

GG Ram. It was either Weeden being inaccurate as hell or my receivers having stone hands at critical times. Maybe I can get a speedy weapon in the draft or FA.

Splat

Speaking of curls, anyone have any idea what stops them? I was like 0 for 10 with 2 man, 2 man sink, cover 3, the cover 3 lurk thing, cover 6, cover 4. Help :(

LukeSmith

Will 10-6 get me into the playoffs?

Yep! You'll be the second wildcard!

But, you're going to finish 15-1 for HFA, you dropped a game so that you'd give the 2 win teams some hope and ensure no one goes lightly at the end of the season. Ever the strategist, Rors the Once Blemished

Speaking of curls, anyone have any idea what stops them? I was like 0 for 10 with 2 man, 2 man sink, cover 3, the cover 3 lurk thing, cover 6, cover 4. Help :(

Rors posted about knowing what did it, but not what it was

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
sorry mcneily, my parents were coming into town tonight to visit and they ended up arriving later than I expected. I will be here for you tomorrow or friday.

Fuck this nonsense. I need McNeily at 3-13. I believe in you levious!

this will propel me to victory!

McNei1y

sorry mcneily, my parents were coming into town tonight to visit and they ended up arriving later than I expected. I will be here for you tomorrow or friday.

Ah are you busy for the rest of the night cause I'll probably be up for another hour or so. If not then I'll keep you posted about tomorrow. Going to the Nats game so we'll see what happens.

Top Bottom