• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Trasher

1. Matt Ryan (Falcons) - 142/287, 2580 yards, 20 td, 52 ints, (18.11 int %)

52 ints

FIFTY-TWO

I dont know whether to be more disgusted that DCX tried to cheat the league or that he has thrown 52 interceptions with 5(?) games to go. Thats fucking gross. Just seeing that number makes me sick to my stomach

And I thought my 40 last year with Flacco were embarrassing!

I don't care what anyone says....you are a great commish!!

Welcome to the Birdles Ball Wash!

So crow. What's the word? If we can start in the next five minutes I can roll. If not then tomorrow maybe?

he said he can play tomorrow.

also not sure why everyone doesn't use AIM and contact that way! everyone should read the thread but there's nothing wrong with contacting someone on AIM to get an instant response!

Sokantish

Well. The window has been open for four hours. I thought he wanted to play tonight so I have been monitoring the bread. Just posting to see if e was around. Tomorrows good too.

Dude, I've always wanted to try making bread. I feel like it's a waste though because who wants to waste valuable stomach space on bread though, right?

TheCrow

So crow. What's the word? If we can start in the next five minutes I can roll. If not then tomorrow maybe?

Sorry I was in the middle my audit midterm, got a 95% :D Any time frame for tomorrow? I might have to do some family stuff but I'll try to make it work.

daw840

Sorry I was in the middle my audit midterm, got a 95% :D Any time frame for tomorrow? I might have to do some family stuff but I'll try to make it work.
Hey!! Congrats!! Yeah I'll be around tomorrow after 4 central. If we can't squeeze it in maybe Saturday morning.

DCX

DCX

52 ints

FIFTY-TWO

I dont know whether to be more disgusted that DCX tried to cheat the league or that he has thrown 52 interceptions with 5(?) games to go. Thats fucking gross. Just seeing that number makes me sick to my stomach
Yup.

DCX

untitled-3ovcmd.gif

mike tice = madden-gaf members attempting to help dcx stop turning the ball over
jay cutler = dcx

DCX

DCX
untitled-3ovcmd.gif

mike tice = madden-gaf members attempting to help dcx stop turning the ball over
jay cutler = dcx
Dude I want to stop! Haha trust me. Ask anyone who has played me this season I'm trying to win. I'm not tanking. I'm 5-6. I am mind fucked right now. I'm the AROD of MaddenGAF.

I hope to finish the season on a decent note. I'm going to try to run the ball more. Turner has not carried the ball 20 times once this season.

That's a problem. I will continue to take the advice and try to put it into play.

In the mean time. I suck!!

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ARod was once really good. You cant make that comparison. Although you both tried to dupe your respective leagues at one point so there's that.

You went from bad to worse. Your more like a Kevin Kolb in that respect.

BigAT

Dude I want to stop! Haha trust me. Ask anyone who has played me this season I'm trying to win. I'm not tanking. I'm 5-6. I am mind fucked right now. I'm the AROD of MaddenGAF.

I hope to finish the season on a decent note. I'm going to try to run the ball more. Turner has not carried the ball 20 times once this season.

That's a problem. I will continue to take the advice and try to put it into play.

In the mean time. I suck!!

DCX

STOP THROWING THE BALL, ASSHOLE

stop-breaking-the-law-asshole-o.gif

McNei1y

Party animal my ass. I just drunk my ass off because of a HUGE WALK OFF HOMER. This game is going to be impossible to get in because of the timing.

ibdRqOsvwBwFUQ.gif

ibdRqOsvwBwFUQ.gif

Nightz

Ok, XCOM is amazing. Me, Wellie Wellington, Luke Smith and DCX DCX are tearing stuff up. Just purchased the upgrade to add another squad member...Guy Laeznark is the next man up.

bluemax

Banned

52 ints

FIFTY-TWO

I wonder what DCX's Spike Factor is?

Spike Factor is % of snaps where you would have been better off just spiking the ball. This counts all negative runs, incomplete passes, sacks and interceptions.

McNei1y

doesnt matter. its not getting advanced until saturday.

Oh excellent. I think I'm making a knee jerk reaction and am buying a ticket for tomorrow's GAME 5 so I don't think I'll be around at all. But Saturday I may be around all day after 10am EST.

Top Bottom