• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm trying to sneak in tonight as well.

Best game I ever went to was an ALDS game against the Twins. I think it was the bottom of the 10th, A-Rod hits a double, steals third, then Matsui hit a sac fly to get him in to end the game - the stadium erupted crazier than I've ever seen a stadium go. The crowd spilled onto the streets chanting "MATSUI! MATSUI!". That was the last thing I remember from that night, alcohol erased the rest.

McNei1y

I don't know if I should just purchase one of the 90$ tickets on stubhub or wait to see if they release a small batch on nationals.com

Mrbob

I'll try and keep you posted. I might be going to Game 5 of Nats/Cards.

tumblr_m6m1hj8AoA1r5a2sv.gif

Mrbob

Hahahahaha.

There are some decent movies coming out today. I think I'll be seeing Argo tonight! Seven Pychopaths looks cool too, but more of an Amazon Video Rental kind of way.

Saturday is actually pretty awful for me. The 10 AM time is the only time I could really get my game in that day with Cola.

I should be home all of Sunday, only time I won't play is while the Giants are stomping out the Niners.

Wow I'm awful, but I'm pretty good relatively!

You don't have to scroll up or down for audibles, just press the button next to it!

Sunday is good. What about 9 am pst on Sunday?

Smokey

When you acheive season goals for a player, does the xp go out the following week or at the end of the season? I have reached my season INT goal for both Manning and Joseph, and I want my xp #paymeEA

NBA2K13 First Week Sets Franchise Record

According to the firm’s sell-through figures, the latest iteration in the series has moved 49% more copies than “the previous fastest-seller”, NBA 2K11.

“This record-shattering growth is due in part to the expanding global popularity of the NBA 2K brand, which accounted for a 66% increase in international sales as compared with NBA 2K11,” said the firm.

The number of online users for 2K13 has more than doubled from last year’s NBA 2K12. In addition, the number of played online games “has also grown exponentially,” as NBA 2K13 has experienced a 127% increase over last year’s totals.

Hi haters!
Bu bu CB and pheeniks told me the game doesn't work online tho

When you acheive season goals for a player, does the xp go out the following week or at the end of the season? I have reached my season INT goal for both Manning and Joseph, and I want my xp #paymeEA

NBA2K13 First Week Sets Franchise Record

Hi haters!
Bu bu CB and pheeniks told me the game doesn't work online tho

are you fucking blind, I've been saying that random quick matches is all you are getting, the leagues are going to suck and you're still paying money for a product who claims to add features that they took away, and whose most significant addition was justin bieber

Smokey

are you fucking blind, I've been saying that random quick matches is all you are getting, the leagues are going to suck and you're still paying money for a product who claims to add features that they took away, and whose most significant addition was justin bieber

:)

leagues work just fine . so does team up. so does 1v1. <3

Splat

Wow, despite throwing top 5 ints, Dalton's doing okay in terms of positive outcomes! I guess I don't take many sacks/incompletes, that ball is going to someone!

Top Bottom